• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Will Not Pursue Clinton Investigations

Did either of you gentlemen vote for him?

If not, then I'd think you'd have little to complain about if he doesn't do the things you feared he might do. Seems like you're trying to convince those of us who did that we made a mistake? :roll:

I never expected him to do many, if any, of the extreme things he stated to woo the far right voter base of the Republican Party. Lot's of promises get made in campaigns, some get carried out while others fall to the wayside. :shrug:

As long as he appoints SCOTUS members who support the originalist view of the Second Amendment preserving it as an individual right with few limitations I will think my vote well placed. :coffeepap:

He will need to choose wisely. Whomever he appoints to the SC will need 60 votes and the Dems are not in the mood to settle.

Trump doesn't prosecute.

The FBI used the book Clinton Cash as the template for the pay for play racket they were running.

As we speak, the FBI is investigating their criminal activities.

"... there was never anything there" is the pinnacle of blindness. But... I am not at all surprised.

You don't give numerous people immunity for nothing... LOL.

THE PEOPLE deserve the truth.

Puh-lease. You guys wouldn't even find a blow job at the end of this one.

There was something there from the very beginning

Hillary exposed top secret documents to foreign eyes and that is a crime

The FBI didn't find such....but thanks for playing.

The FBI didn't find such....but thanks for playing.

They did but comey fused to recommend an indictment

Maybe the clintons have compromising pictures of him or a security job at the clinton foundation waiting for him when he retires

Which hopefully will be soon

Puh-lease. You guys wouldn't even find a blow job at the end of this one.

There is a book which fits large pieces of the puzzle together. The FBI used it as a rough guide, and has been investigating this for more than one year.

If you think the FBI and those in Congress are idiots... I think you should take a good hard look in the mirror.

Those inside the FBI were pissed for a reason... they had more than enough to nail Hillary... and this... ain't over by a long shot.

Trump is being brilliantly shrewd.

It's not his ball, it's not his court, and he can just say nice things about the Clinton Criminal Enterprise now... while others dissect the malignant tumor called The Clintons.

rather be a deplorable than whatever you call Hillary supporters.

oh yea, losers

Hillary is old news, now its Cry Baby turn to be under the glare, get used to it, grow a thick skin, you will need it the next 4 years.

Yes, we the people do deserve the truth, like Trumps tax returns, so much for transperancy, buisness as usual.

Tax returns are a matter of personal privacy.

If he has committed some fraud upon the state, the IRS is there to take action.

Otherwise... it is none of your business.

What anyone makes is none of anyone else's business... but the Left is all about class warfare.

Hillary is old news, now its Cry Baby turn to be under the glare, get used to it, grow a thick skin, you will need it the next 4 years.
had enough cryin from our kenyan in chief
rtxa7rh.jpg

He will need to choose wisely. Whomever he appoints to the SC will need 60 votes and the Dems are not in the mood to settle.

That's what recess appo8ntments are for.

So I saw this on Morning Joe today, and already found a link for it. Kelly Ann goes into detail about it while visiting Morning Joe as well.

BREAKING: Trump Will Not Pursue Clinton Investigations; She’s ‘Been Through Enough’ | Mediaite

So there goes one of his selling points.
I realize that Trump made mention of having his AG "look into" Mrs. Clinton's situation late in the debate process, but I don't think that was one of his selling points. I don't know anybody from either side of the political aisle that believes Mrs. Clinton will ever face justice or be held accountable for her illegal actions.

Trump finally said (close to) the right thing but for the wrong reason. Trump should have said that, as POTUS, he would not place his thumb on the scales of justice. If evidence of illegal activity is found then the DOJ will act on that, letting a judge/jury ultimately decide the matter, with no input (one way or the other) from the POTUS.
This exactly. It is not the job of the POTUS to pursue Mrs. Clinton. Even though I believe (like most) that Mrs. Clinton will never face justice, that will be a decision not made by the next POTUS. Unless of course a pardon is in the works somewhere way down the line should the likelihood of Mrs. Clinton suddenly not being above the law, ever occur.

rtxa7rh.jpg

So cute your failed deflects from yet another Flip flop from Trump. Lock her up, ya right, and you fell for it lol

What anyone makes is none of anyone else's business... but the Left is all about class warfare.

If Mr. Trump had anything wrong with his taxes, the IRS wouod have been on that like white on rice, a loooong time ago.

Hillary isn't old news yet.

The FBI and Congress are not finished with her criminal behavior.

Well, it was Cry Baby who said he would be transparent, talk the talk, walk the walk.

Hillary isn't old news yet.

The FBI and Congress are not finished with her criminal behavior.

Like i give a rats ass about the Choke Queen, Trump is the one who lied to his supporters, wise choice, maybe for the ignorant.

So cute your failed deflects from yet another Flip flop from Trump. Lock her up, ya right, and you fell for it lol

oh sorry. didnt u just call someone else a crier? oh wait, u did :)

oh sorry. didnt u just call someone else a crier? oh wait, u did :)

I see you fail to addrees your Dear Leaders flip flop, not suprised.

I see you fail to addrees your Dear Leaders flip flop, not suprised.

do you really wanna see how many times our recent presidents have flip flopped or are u just trollin hard

The promise of Hillary's prosecution was of the few good things about a Trump administration, and he's not going to do it (of course); disappointing but unsurprising. After all, his daughter and Chelsea are besties; the rich and powerful are incestuous in their associations and dealings.

Yes. I do hate deplorable people. There is no redeeming qualities amongst them.

Here we have a prime example of the:

Tolerant.
Open minded.
Loving.
Caring.

Lib.

It is fun to watch the Leftists expose themselves for the intolerant twats they are.

They were concerned about Trump not accepting election results, and the Trump voters.

What we have seen is Hillary and Leftists freaking out, not accepting results, and protesting violently.

The Tolerant Left lost its mind faster than I thought it would.

Sad... but funny too... ROTFLMFAO...

OB won't have to pardon HRC cause listening to the howling at the moon rightwing he'll be declaring martial law anytime now to nullify the election and keep either him or HRC or both of 'em in office till they die. :rofl

Odds on martial law by OB are 1 against 900 Trillion Gazillion of it coming anytime soon -- or ever from the left side of the political equation.

Not.

No one should wonder why the rightwhingers are looked down upon when they sputter and spew in this and in other such ways. Not all right wingers of course, just too many of 'em. Led by the militia crowd that remains certain Trump wasn't just playing 'em for sap voters on his Second Amendment squawkings.

Won't get fooled again eh. Wasn't that the song from back in the 60s...which was a long time ago of lesson learning.

rtxa7rh.jpg

I could ask why you think the first black President was born in Africa, but I think I already know the answer to that...

Back
Top Bottom