• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump was in the room during hush money discussions with tabloid publisher

I am not just serious, I am also almost certainly right.

Well if the didn't commit a crime then there's nothing to worry about. But it sure sounds like he did. If he committed a crime then it's not a witch hunt to prosecute him for the crime, despite your bloviating.

The Republicans in 1998 set a precedent for future presidents, and that included Republican ones.

If perjury is enough to start impeachment proceedings, then campaign backed bribes to silence people ought to be as well.

Look...please...for the sake of the nation, just put Trump in jail. It will save us all a lot of hassle. You know he's a criminal so lock his ass up and lock up Pence too because that guy is just too quiet to not be guilty of even more stuff than Trump. Lock them up, put Pelosi in the White House and get on with the business of subjugating the American populace.

Sarcasm but no substance. So much for rule of law. And you're the one talking about anti-democratic regimes. Projection, such a common thing on the right.

Now you want a trial? For what? If a jury finds him not guilty you're going to bitch that it was all rigged and we'll still be in the same place we are now.

Just lock him up and get on with taking over the government so you can save the people from themselves.

Look...please...for the sake of the nation, just put Trump in jail. It will save us all a lot of hassle. You know he's a criminal so lock his ass up and lock up Pence too because that guy is just too quiet to not be guilty of even more stuff than Trump. Lock them up, put Pelosi in the White House and get on with the business of subjugating the American populace.
:roll:

You don't have to be melodramatic just because Trump is being held to the same standard as Clinton.

Well if the didn't commit a crime then there's nothing to worry about. But it sure sounds like he did. If he committed a crime then it's not a witch hunt to prosecute him for the crime, despite your bloviating.

That means nothing when a society is as corrupt as America is, and when the government has long been willing to abuse its citizens with the Justice system.

Your passive-aggressive slip is showing. :mrgreen:

Yeah?

Hey, it's your people that are all "lock him up!" Then, when I suggest locking him up they're all "No way! We want to lock him up but we don't want you to agree with us so now we don't want to lock him up!"

I might be passive aggressive but at least I know what I want.

I want a smaller federal government. I want a MUCH less powerful federal government. If locking Trump up for bull**** crimes and starting a civil war get us working on my goal then so be it. Lock the son of a bitch up and let's get this show on the road.

Last edited:
Trump has legal troubles on at least nine different fronts at the moment. All this means is the fall of the northwest wall of Fort Trump appears imminent. The fall of the northwest wall may or may not be enough for Fort Trump to be overrun, but even if it isn't, there are full on legal assaults on all angles of the Fort.

It appears that it being overrun is less a question then "how long can they hold out?"

Do you know what trump needs right now? He needs a lawyer. A good lawyer that is able to fix things for him. Someone that is willing to take a bullet for him.

Oh wait - trump DID have someone like that;- Michael Cohen. But Michael is a coward and a traitor and won't be getting a pardon from they guy who once called him a 'loyal and dear friend'.

My how quickly things turn.

Right. I agree 100%. Now throw him in jail. Just do it already!

You guys are at risk of looking like jack asses going after Trump for piddly stuff. Just cut to the chase and throw him in jail NOW so that you can focus on restoring the Politburo to it's proper glory.

No, the Republican party needs to be politically shamed in American history while Trump is shamed and run from office.

I, for one, am proud that we do not live in a banana republic where we throw political leaders in prison. Although I am certain that Trump is guilty of enough counts of corruption and malfeasance to belong in prison, I am good with historic shaming.

Its fine with me that future generations studying American history learn that we were duped by populist; that we failed in our civic duty to appropriately diligence the candidate in favor of liking what we heard. I fine with our grandchildren laughing at our ignorance.

Last edited:
Now you want a trial? For what? If a jury finds him not guilty you're going to bitch that it was all rigged and we'll still be in the same place we are now.

Just lock him up and get on with taking over the government so you can save the people from themselves.
Nah, we need to just all bow down to the genius and godliness that is the Republican party, and just get rid of the democratic system, the media, checks and balances, and just permanently install them as THE party of the US.

To all those who are claiming that Trump didn't do anything...........

Your case is busted. What will you claim now? That it was really Vladimir Putin who was in the room, disguised as Trump, in order to discredit him? Yea, that's the ticket. It's going to sound a lot more plausible than some of the excuses which will be posted in this thread in 3... 2... 1... Gentlemen, start your keyboards. The contest has officially begun. I will be watching this thread closely, and will sell the best answers to stand up comedians. Damn, I never thought Donald Trump could end up making me so filthy rich. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...h-money-discussions-nbc-news-confirms-n947536

We heard this kind of story a thousand time.... Trump is finished. Not going to happen... keep posting silly stories. :peace

:roll:

You don't have to be melodramatic just because Trump is being held to the same standard as Clinton.

The same standard as Clinton? You mean Mueller is going to come out and say "Yeah, there's a whole lot of criminal stuff going on but he didn't intentionally commit the crimes so no reasonable prosecutor would go forward with this"?

Hillary's fingerprints were found on the "missing" Rose law firm papers and she got a pass.

This has taken altogether way the **** too long...this is what failing looks like because Trump is super easy to load up charges on if that is the way they need to go, which they do, because they are stupid and lack morals.

Governing through Trump, helping him out and giving him some of what he wanted and getting past this in the best shape possible was the right thing to do.

Instead they decided that burning America down to burn Trump out was the way to go.

When the New Chinese Empire is on the march.

And Europe is coming apart at the seams.

CLODS

Trump should step aside under the 25th Amendment, letting Pence run the show and try to heal the nation while he deals with his many, many, many personal legal problems.

"Don, give us a call once you finally have your s--- together."

Yeah?

Hey, it's your people that are all "lock him up!" Then, when I suggest locking him up they're all "No way! We want to lock him up but we don't want you to agree with us so now we don't want to lock him up!"

I want a smaller federal government. I want a MUCH less powerful federal government. If locking Trump up for bull**** crimes and starting a civil war get us working on my goal then so be it. Lock the son of a bitch up and let's get this show on the road.

Remembering a time not so long ago.......

"Lock her up"

Hypocrite much?

Yeah?

Hey, it's your people that are all "lock him up!" Then, when I suggest locking him up they're all "No way! We wat to lock him up but we don't want you to agree with us so now we don't want to lock him up!"

I want a smaller federal government. I want a MUCH less powerful federal government. If locking Trump up for bull**** crimes and starting a civil war get os working on my goal then so be it. Lock the son of a bitch up and let's get this show on the road.
Should liberals have started a civil war in 1998? I guess we shouldn't ever impeach a Republican, since conservatives across the country might have a violent meltdown.

Some people claim Trump was in the room. Big deal. Does Mueller think he can spin this into some sort of criminal case against Trump? If he does his desperation to smear Trump is definitely clouding his judgment.

SDNY is not going solely on Cohen or Pecker's word.

The same standard as Clinton? You mean Mueller is going to come out and say "Yeah, there's a whole lot of criminal stuff going on but he didn't intentionally commit the crimes so no reasonable prosecutor would go forward with this"?

Hillary's fingerprints were found on the "missing" Rose law firm papers and she got a pass.
What did Whitewater have to do with either the campaign or the presidency? That's right, NOTHING, but of course it's different because it's a Democrat, and you guys desperately wanted to impeach them on any grounds.

And you know that I'm talking about the stupid Lewinsky affair, which Republicans used as grounds for impeachment. If simple perjury over a consensual affair is enough then campaign backed bribes ought to be, too.

Yeah?

A-****ing-MEN

Fire up the truck, load his ass up in the back, take him to the nearest federal prison, and let's get this **** on already. If they want to destroy what's left of the country over a trashy guy (that actually won an election) paying off a bunch of people (some being trashy women) to stay quiet (which is not illegal if they agree - it's called a Non-Disclosure Agreement) then lock his ass up and let's either take it to the streets or subjugate ourselves to the Democratic Party from now on. These people are so convinced that he's part of the Russian government and paying women to not disclose something is tantamount to treason - so lock his ass up already. No need for a trial, let's just impeach him to get him out of office, and then throw him straight in jail.

All they want to do is destroy (and I mean DESTROY) Trump, and the half of the country that (even if they don't support Trump) doesn't completely genuflect and kiss their Democratic Ass (see what I did there) politically.

I can't stand the absolute ****ing glee these people take in destroying the country.

Can you imagine what will happen from now on to every President that doesn't conform to what they deem is the proper form for a President? There's no way that ANYONE could survive the FBI, the rest of the DOJ, the CIA, damn near the entire media, and an investigation team with unlimited funding and damn near unlimited power looking into every ****ing thing you've ever done. No one could survive that. Everyone in this country has broken, either knowingly or without any knowledge at all, at least one federal law. Everyone - except maybe babies under the age of 2.

I don't like Trump at all, but this bull**** has gotten completely out of control. If he's guilty of a crime, then tell us what it is, and stop trying to destroy not only Trump, but the Republican Party, and ALL the people that voted for Trump (I did not vote for him, but I am a Republican, and I'm damned tired of the "guilt by association" bull****).

In closing, DAMNED GOOD POSTS in this thread. The responses your getting demonstrate that at least some of your posts have made some folks reflect on their own actions and it sure appears that from the vitriolic response, they're damned embarrassed that their bull**** got laid so intelligently by your posts.

Well done.

Get back with us when you find evidence that Trump did anything wrong.

kidding! kidding!

I really hope that they do throw the book at Trump for this. I hope they lock him up for the rest of his life and throw away the key. I hope that they go after his kids and lock them up too. I hope they lock up everyone associated with his campaign and his administration. I hope they find a few people who voted for Trump and lock them up too.

I hope the Democrats and the rest of the political class in this country throw down the gauntlet and let the people know that political outsides will NEVER be tolerated DC.

And then I hope the American public rises up and throws these elitist ********ers out on their ears. Whether you like Trump or not you should be absolutely apoplectic that the political class is using the judicial system to create crimes and railroad political undesirables. You complain about "banana republics"? Well, that's EXACTLY what you're creating.

The nerve of democrats to chant "lock him up." Remember, Trump is the guy who helped railroad five innocent youth to jail for a total of 40 years. A guy who had enough spare change around ($85k) to pay for big ads in NYC papers for something he knew nothing about calling for the death penalty for kids who hadn't yet been tried is part of the elites. A bad, arrogant part. Check out the decor in Trump's suites. He didn't pick from the "Humble Hues" catalog.

A-****ing-MEN

Fire up the truck, load his ass up in the back, take him to the nearest federal prison, and let's get this **** on already. If they want to destroy what's left of the country over a trashy guy (that actually won an election) paying off a bunch of people (some being trashy women) to stay quiet (which is not illegal if they agree - it's called a Non-Disclosure Agreement) then lock his ass up and let's either take it to the streets or subjugate ourselves to the Democratic Party from now on. These people are so convinced that he's part of the Russian government and paying women to not disclose something is tantamount to treason - so lock his ass up already. No need for a trial, let's just impeach him to get him out of office, and then throw him straight in jail.

All they want to do is destroy (and I mean DESTROY) Trump, and the half of the country that (even if they don't support Trump) doesn't completely genuflect and kiss their Democratic Ass (see what I did there) politically.

I can't stand the absolute ****ing glee these people take in destroying the country.

Can you imagine what will happen from now on to every President that doesn't conform to what they deem is the proper form for a President? There's no way that ANYONE could survive the FBI, the rest of the DOJ, the CIA, damn near the entire media, and an investigation team with unlimited funding and damn near unlimited power looking into every ****ing thing you've ever done. No one could survive that. Everyone in this country has broken, either knowingly or without any knowledge at all, at least one federal law. Everyone - except maybe babies under the age of 2.

I don't like Trump at all, but this bull**** has gotten completely out of control. If he's guilty of a crime, then tell us what it is, and stop trying to destroy not only Trump, but the Republican Party, and ALL the people that voted for Trump (I did not vote for him, but I am a Republican, and I'm damned tired of the "guilt by association" bull****).

In closing, DAMNED GOOD POSTS in this thread. The responses your getting demonstrate that at least some of your posts have made some folks reflect on their own actions and it sure appears that from the vitriolic response, they're damned embarrassed that their bull**** got laid so intelligently by your posts.

Well done.
..... Every single person putting a Trump accomplice behind bars is a Republican. What do you think Democrats should do to stop Republican investigators from finding crimes to which Trump's accomplices are a party to?

Sent from Trump Plaza's basement using Putin's MacBook.

Back
Top Bottom