• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump was in the room during hush money discussions with tabloid publisher

A-****ing-MEN

Fire up the truck, load his ass up in the back, take him to the nearest federal prison, and let's get this **** on already. If they want to destroy what's left of the country over a trashy guy (that actually won an election) paying off a bunch of people (some being trashy women) to stay quiet (which is not illegal if they agree - it's called a Non-Disclosure Agreement) then lock his ass up and let's either take it to the streets or subjugate ourselves to the Democratic Party from now on. These people are so convinced that he's part of the Russian government and paying women to not disclose something is tantamount to treason - so lock his ass up already. No need for a trial, let's just impeach him to get him out of office, and then throw him straight in jail.

All they want to do is destroy (and I mean DESTROY) Trump, and the half of the country that (even if they don't support Trump) doesn't completely genuflect and kiss their Democratic Ass (see what I did there) politically.

I can't stand the absolute ****ing glee these people take in destroying the country.

Can you imagine what will happen from now on to every President that doesn't conform to what they deem is the proper form for a President? There's no way that ANYONE could survive the FBI, the rest of the DOJ, the CIA, damn near the entire media, and an investigation team with unlimited funding and damn near unlimited power looking into every ****ing thing you've ever done. No one could survive that. Everyone in this country has broken, either knowingly or without any knowledge at all, at least one federal law. Everyone - except maybe babies under the age of 2.

I don't like Trump at all, but this bull**** has gotten completely out of control. If he's guilty of a crime, then tell us what it is, and stop trying to destroy not only Trump, but the Republican Party, and ALL the people that voted for Trump (I did not vote for him, but I am a Republican, and I'm damned tired of the "guilt by association" bull****).

In closing, DAMNED GOOD POSTS in this thread. The responses your getting demonstrate that at least some of your posts have made some folks reflect on their own actions and it sure appears that from the vitriolic response, they're damned embarrassed that their bull**** got laid so intelligently by your posts.

Well done.

You need to smoke some weed.

A-****ing-MEN

Fire up the truck, load his ass up in the back, take him to the nearest federal prison, and let's get this **** on already. If they want to destroy what's left of the country over a trashy guy (that actually won an election) paying off a bunch of people (some being trashy women) to stay quiet (which is not illegal if they agree - it's called a Non-Disclosure Agreement) then lock his ass up and let's either take it to the streets or subjugate ourselves to the Democratic Party from now on. These people are so convinced that he's part of the Russian government and paying women to not disclose something is tantamount to treason - so lock his ass up already. No need for a trial, let's just impeach him to get him out of office, and then throw him straight in jail.

All they want to do is destroy (and I mean DESTROY) Trump, and the half of the country that (even if they don't support Trump) doesn't completely genuflect and kiss their Democratic Ass (see what I did there) politically.

I can't stand the absolute ****ing glee these people take in destroying the country.

Can you imagine what will happen from now on to every President that doesn't conform to what they deem is the proper form for a President? There's no way that ANYONE could survive the FBI, the rest of the DOJ, the CIA, damn near the entire media, and an investigation team with unlimited funding and damn near unlimited power looking into every ****ing thing you've ever done. No one could survive that. Everyone in this country has broken, either knowingly or without any knowledge at all, at least one federal law. Everyone - except maybe babies under the age of 2.

I don't like Trump at all, but this bull**** has gotten completely out of control. If he's guilty of a crime, then tell us what it is, and stop trying to destroy not only Trump, but the Republican Party, and ALL the people that voted for Trump (I did not vote for him, but I am a Republican, and I'm damned tired of the "guilt by association" bull****).

In closing, DAMNED GOOD POSTS in this thread. The responses your getting demonstrate that at least some of your posts have made some folks reflect on their own actions and it sure appears that from the vitriolic response, they're damned embarrassed that their bull**** got laid so intelligently by your posts.

Well done.

Cool. So Trump commits a felony, and it's all the Democrats fault because a life-long, respected, Republican that is leading the SCO is coming up with evidence, as well as the SDNY? And we shouldn't respond to said felony, and evidence, because ...?

Your melodramatics are telling.

A-****ing-MEN

Well done.

I have just two words to say....

Bill Clinton.

Hypocrite much? BTW, I supported Clinton's impeachment. I will support this one too.

To all those who are claiming that Trump didn't do anything...........

Your case is busted. What will you claim now? That it was really Vladimir Putin who was in the room, disguised as Trump, in order to discredit him? Yea, that's the ticket. It's going to sound a lot more plausible than some of the excuses which will be posted in this thread in 3... 2... 1... Gentlemen, start your keyboards. The contest has officially begun. I will be watching this thread closely, and will sell the best answers to stand up comedians. Damn, I never thought Donald Trump could end up making me so filthy rich. BWAHAHAHAHA!!

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...h-money-discussions-nbc-news-confirms-n947536

Whoop dee doo. :yawn:

Seriously, are people really going to sit there and claim outrage over someone looking for ways to keep skeletons from getting out of the closet? This is nothing new. Campaigns now a days are all about finding out secrets and if they can hiding their own. Secretes that no one wants revealed and always try to conceal.

So Trump tried to hide illicit affairs with other women. Don't care. Just like I didn't care when Clinton did it.

I have just two words to say....

Bill Clinton.

Hypocrite much? BTW, I supported Clinton's impeachment. I will support this one too.

Have we ever had a president who's impeachment you wouldn't support?
Oh, and by the way, Clinton committed perjury. Has Trump?

Whoop dee doo. :yawn:

Seriously, are people really going to sit there and claim outrage over someone looking for ways to keep skeletons from getting out of the closet? This is nothing new. Campaigns now a days are all about finding out secrets and if they can hiding their own. Secretes that no one wants revealed and always try to conceal.

So Trump tried to hide illicit affairs with other women. Don't care. Just like I didn't care when Clinton did it.

I cared. I was a hundred percent in favor of Clinton's impeachment. Not for his sexual activities. For attempting to cover it up and lying about it. I am a hundred percent in favor of Trump's impeachment. Not for his sexual activities. For attempting to cover it up, lying about it, and using a slush fund to silence those he had sex with.

Last edited:
Have we ever had a president who's impeachment you wouldn't support?
Oh, and by the way, Clinton committed perjury. Has Trump?

Trump committed a felony campaign finance violation when he used a slush fund to bribe those who he had affairs with.

And, BTW, I supported the impeachment of Clinton, and I am damn proud to have done it. I will never support any president who flaunts the law instead of obeying his oath to support the law, and I don't give two ****s what party he is a member of.

This wasn't Mueller. This was SDNY. And that Trump was in the room when the payoff was discussed makes him part of the conspiracy.

Betcha dollars to donuts that, in the more than 3 dozen sealed indictments sitting on the DC docket at this time, there is at least one of them waiting for Trump when he leaves office.

Lock him up!!

If Mueller does not have something on Trump which he has been unable to leak out so far like the rest of his leaked info then he is going to look pretty bad to the whole world. Mueller is not about looking bad, no matter how many innocent people he must ruin to save his own reputation.

SDNY is not going solely on Cohen or Pecker's word.

They do have to add spin, bias, innuendo, suspicion, slants, questionable assumptions and the like to their flimsy accusations in order to file charges. Sort of like the way the Obamanites in the Justice Department took the Clinton/Russian DNC fiction dossier and lied to federal judges with it in order to get an illegal wiretap authorization to spy on Carter Page. Carter Page has never been charged with any crime and has not even been interviewed by Mueller's team of Clintonian attack dogs.

If Mueller does not have something on Trump which he has been unable to leak out so far like the rest of his leaked info then he is going to look pretty bad to the whole world. Mueller is not about looking bad, no matter how many innocent people he must ruin to save his own reputation.

"Mueller is the best man we have!"

Ya, but then again the Intelligentsia have completely failed America, just look at where we are....

They do have to add spin, bias, innuendo, suspicion, slants, questionable assumptions and the like to their flimsy accusations in order to file charges. Sort of like the way the Obamanites in the Justice Department took the Clinton/Russian DNC fiction dossier and lied to federal judges with it in order to get an illegal wiretap authorization to spy on Carter Page. Carter Page has never been charged with any crime and has not even been interviewed by Mueller's team of Clintonian attack dogs.

Not finding Trump dirty they are now going to spin the best story they can spin out of what we have known for years and then sell the Hell out of it.

Apparently.

:roll:

You don't have to be melodramatic just because Trump is being held to the same standard as Clinton.

Trump isnt. What was Mrs. Clinton concern during the 92 election? Suppressing "bimbo eruptions." Nobody was arguing then she was committing a felony. Nor did anyone argue that campaign finance law require Mr. Clinton to confess to his affairs.

This video is getting more and more relevant with time, you just need to add more info and details to it.

Also Trump seem totalt fine with demanding that politicians should go jail before they even are charge with a crime.

While in the case with Trump you have both convictions and confessions for multiple crimes related to Trump's presidency and campaign.

A-****ing-MEN

Well done.

What's with the hyperbole in this post?

I'm also a Republican, like you. The Republican Party had an obligation to people like you and me, who faithfully supported them for decades. They had an obligation to not allow Trump to embarrass them, to attack them, to belittle them, to shame them, to overtake them and make them look bad. For people like you and me. They didn't. They failed us. And I predicted 2 years ago that this would happen. And I was right.

Luther's posts weren't intelligent. They are filled with faux hysterics and silly hyperbole. Do we want to discuss this latest development or not?

The Republicans in 1998 set a precedent for future presidents, and that included Republican ones.

If perjury is enough to start impeachment proceedings, then campaign backed bribes to silence people ought to be as well.

In specific, if perjury about a blow job .

That's a good part of what is SO damned frustrating about all of this. NOBODY in the media and NOBODY in congress talks about all the shenanigans on the Democrat side. NOBODY talks about Russians trying to snuggle up to Democrats. They don't talk about those things because it's all SOP for every election. The one thing in this election that wasn't SOP was Trump and THAT is what they feel a need to kill.

Did Russians try to influence the election? I'm sure they did. I also figure they had a preference for Trump. But they aren't idiots so they also made all kinds of attempts to ingratiate themselves with Clinton's people. I mean, come Nov 7th they wanted a "friend" in the White House, right?

The Clinton campaign spent TONS of money gathering up this dossier, finding dirt on Trump and coordinating with the media. Nobody cares about that because it's all NORMAL. Trump goes to his buddy and says, "This campaign means women will come out of the woodwork to accuse me of chasing their tail. How about a little help in that regard?" and it's a felony?

I don't care if people want to play dirty. I only care if the rules are rigged for one side.

Big deal. It's just a federal felony! Who cares? Certainly not Trump's base who long ago found peace with his craven behavior.

A-****ing-MEN

Well done.

What Federal laws have you broken?

I cared. I was a hundred percent in favor of Clinton's impeachment. Not for his sexual activities. For attempting to cover it up and lying about it. I am a hundred percent in favor of Trump's impeachment. Not for his sexual activities. For attempting to cover it up, lying about it, and using a slush fund to silence those he had sex with.

So you want to punish someone for something that every single person on this planet does? Lying and hiding skeletons in their closets.

Anyways, so...when are you going to demand that Congress get rid of its taxpayer funded slush fund to silence the same things?

This has taken altogether way the **** too long...this is what failing looks like because Trump is super easy to load up charges on if that is the way they need to go, which they do, because they are stupid and lack morals.

Governing through Trump, helping him out and giving him some of what he wanted and getting past this in the best shape possible was the right thing to do.

Instead they decided that burning America down to burn Trump out was the way to go.

When the New Chinese Empire is on the march.

And Europe is coming apart at the seams.

CLODS
So, the problem isn't that Trump has violated many laws and the emoluments clause of the constitution, and thus, as you say, "Trump is super easy to load up charges." The problem, according to you, is that those that want to preserve the rule of law are "stupid and lack morals." HUH!!!!

I guess the Trumpniks live in an alternative universe where the criminals are fine and moral, while the police and the FBI are immoral for trying to catch the criminals.

Moreover, I have news for you: nobody is trying to "burn down America." It's quite the opposite. We have laws in America and they apply to the rich and powerful too. You may want to look the other way while Trump & Co. transform America into a kleptocracy -- using the power to the state to enrich themselves, punish their enemies while helping their friends, but that's not the America that we knew and loved just two years ago.

So, the problem isn't that Trump has violated many laws and the emoluments clause of the constitution, and thus, as you say, "Trump is super easy to load up charges." The problem, according to you, is that those that want to preserve the rule of law are "stupid and lack morals." HUH!!!!

I guess the Trumpniks live in an alternative universe where the criminals are fine and moral, while the police and the FBI are immoral for trying to catch the criminals.

Moreover, I have news for you: nobody is trying to "burn down America." It's quite the opposite. We have laws in America and they apply to the rich and powerful too. You may want to look the other way while Trump & Co. transform America into a kleptocracy -- using the power to the state to enrich themselves, punish their enemies while helping their friends, but that's not the America that we knew and loved just two years ago.

Trump has sacrificed a great deal to serve us, you have the situation ass backwards.

Trump has sacrificed a great deal to serve us, you have the situation ass backwards.

He's making millions of dollars from the office of the presidency.

Not only is Trump not sacrificing the guy is milking his presidency.

Look MTA, you're a smart guy. You know full well that just because you say, or think that Trump has violated the Emoluments clause of the Constitution, doesn't make it a fact, no matter how many times you and your little friends in here repeat it....I don't think that any American would object if President Trump were in fact impeached, and removed if there were any adjudication to the accusations you people hurl on a daily basis...But, instead all we have are indictments that have no chance of being tried, or pleas to process crimes, or crimes that happened long before Trump ever ran for office....Then there's the disgrace that Comey, McCabe, and Strozyk undertook against Flynn, in duping him to believe that a visit to the NSA office by the FBI was a "normal housecleaning" visit, and turning that on him to ruin him....It borders something we'd see in Stalin's Soviet Union, rather than 21st century America.

I guess the Trumpniks...

I stop with this thought right there....The moment you denigrate those in which you are replying to with stupid, petty name calling, you have lost the debate....Plain and simple...

Moreover, I have news for you: nobody is trying to "burn down America." It's quite the opposite. We have laws in America and they apply to the rich and powerful too.

Now that's rich....MTA, you personally have been on here mocking anyone who was in the slightest outraged at the sham investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails, and instead rest on the very corrupted James Comey's stupid dismissal of anything in that case....So, this statement here is just dishonest...Sorry, that's how I see it....

You may want to look the other way while Trump & Co. transform America into a kleptocracy -- using the power to the state to enrich themselves, punish their enemies while helping their friends, but that's not the America that we knew and loved just two years ago.

Yep, we all are painfully aware of just how much progressive liberals miss the Obama administration, and how they are so upset that they didn't get to continue that through Hillary, that they shifted into high gear to make damned sure that nothing like this ever happened again....Progressive liberals don't care what institutions, laws, or even people they have to destroy to get their way and make sure that future "elections" are determined in the "right way"....;)

Lutherf, and Hawkeye are absolutely right....Enough of this already....We have seen on these boards alone Progressive liberals call for the jailing of American's that voted for Trump, killing of fellow American's, etc. We have seen Republican establishment progressives come out and show their true colors, sounding more like their Democrat progressive counterparts, than anything resembling conservatism....

So, I am with Lutherf....Come on progressives...Get to it! Bring on the jailing. March into the WH today, and arrest anyone associated with Trump World....Drag them out, and jail them....As for Trump himself? Strip him, hang him upside down by a pole, and disembowel him right there for everyone to see what happens when anyone outside the approved political class comes in and tries to disrupt the gig they have going....

Won't it be a great country then? We can lurch from leader to leader until we finally devolve in to a strong man type of progressive dictatorship like the old Hussein regime in Iraq....I am sure y'all will love that.

What's with the hyperbole in this post?

I'm also a Republican, like you. The Republican Party had an obligation to people like you and me, who faithfully supported them for decades. They had an obligation to not allow Trump to embarrass them, to attack them, to belittle them, to shame them, to overtake them and make them look bad. For people like you and me. They didn't. They failed us. And I predicted 2 years ago that this would happen. And I was right.

Luther's posts weren't intelligent. They are filled with faux hysterics and silly hyperbole. Do we want to discuss this latest development or not?

Discussing the latest developments is perfectly fine with me as long as they’re factual and not hyperbole to begin with. How many times have we been told “this discovery will end in criminal charges and the end of Trump” just to see it fade to the next “oh my god, look at this” moment from the press and the Democrats.

My post and, from the way I read them, Luther’s posts were sarcasm mixed with truthful and honest frustration, not hyperbole. I’d it seemed hyperbolic, then maybe it’s due to the hyperbole of the reports and the “analysis” of the left and the media.

It’s the glee they take in destroying everyone in the Republican Party and our country as a whole that gets to me, as I said.

That’s why I agreed with the tone and tenor of Luther’s posts.

Not as some sort of a defense of Trump or his idiots he surrounded himself with.

Edit: I wasn’t sarcastic when I said to impeach him and prosecute him for any laws he broke as a candidate or President, and prosecute him for any laws he broke at any time. I find it ironic though that those that still support the Clintons are champing at the bit to destroy Trump. I supported Impeaching and prosecuting Clinton for lying under oath (not for obstruction of justice) and I support impeachment and prosecution of Trump for laws he’s broken. Just like Clinton, a POTUS should not be impeached or prosecuted for exercising the powers granted under the Constitution even if the result could be seen as obstruction of justice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom