• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump wants to build a "Dome" over the U. S.

To be fair to the country, lots of scientific knowledge has been gained, especially in physics, under this program. Reopening space defense is probably the only thing Trump did that I can say I liked.

Trump's an idiot. The people serving in a growing Air Force branch are not. Trump does these people a disservice with his ignorant political idiocy.

Even the best fiction writer cannot outdo Trump for bizarro storytelling.

Trump says that not only could he end the Ukraine war in 24 hours, he wants to build a dome over the country. That's right, a protective dome.

Since Trump failed miserably at getting the Mexican government to pay for his "Wall" fiasco, my guess is that the Canadians will have to pay for this one.

At this point, my main question is whether or not the Klingons, Romulans or the Borg will be able to penetrate the protective dome?
His ignorance is epic.

Only surpassed by the ignorance of those that support him.

I think he means an anti-missile defense zone not an actual physical dome. You know like the Israeli so called Iron Dome missile shoot down defense system.
Well then why didn't he just say "we should have what Israel does, that Iron Dome thing".

Of course then he would need to go off on a tangent about his idea to make a giant stadium called the Trump Dome where he runs WWE-style wrestling shows.

No, it's quite the opposite. It's people who think Trump meant he wanted to construct an actual dome over the US not an anti-missile defense system who are being idotic.
I'm still traumatized by when he wanted to buy Greenland. Cut us some slack.

It's not a new idea. Reagan had pondered the Star Wars program or Strategic Defense initiative to stop Soviet ICBMs. The Israeli have the Arrow system and Iron Dome.

We currently have the interceptors to stop attacks from North Korea. However with newer Russian and Chinese hypersonic missiles it's much harder.

My father worked on SDI, this is not SDI or Israel's Iron Dome.
This is Donald Trump's masturbatory fantasy.

(project Excalibur thermal x-ray laser, aka "Jewish Space Laser" so to speak)

actual jewish space laser 4339.jpg

His ignorance is epic.

Only surpassed by the ignorance of those that support him.
Ignorance can be overcome with information.

Stupid (those that still slurp the orange Kool-Aid) is “for life”.

Trump says that not only could he end the Ukraine war in 24 hours, he wants to build a dome over the country. That's right, a protective dome.

Since Trump failed miserably at getting the Mexican government to pay for his "Wall" fiasco, my guess is that the Canadians will have to pay for this one.

At this point, my main question is whether or not the Klingons, Romulans or the Borg will be able to penetrate the protective dome?
If he's following the same logic of the ones posing the threat are the ones who should fund this defense plan, then one would think it's Russia and China who should pay for it.
;)

I'm not denying that but just the sheer logistics of trying to build a dome that big would be laughable.

It'd be like trying to build a bunker in the exact centre of the earth.
Not easy.
Trump has always claimed that he is a "builder"....... 😉

Hey, I saw that series...it was pretty cool...😊

View attachment 67434613
That was only a city. We all know that Trump does everything bigger and better than anyone else, so why not the entire country?
It would be the biggest, best, most perfect dome in the world. Fully designed by the "Stable Genius" himself.

If he's following the same logic of the ones posing the threat are the ones who should fund this defense plan, then one would think it's Russia and China who should pay for it.
;)
Well, it would certainly be in realm of Trump's intellectual capacity to have the Chinese and Russians pay for a defense system to protect the country from say.... the Russians and Chinese?

Well, it would certainly be in realm of Trump's intellectual capacity to have the Chinese and Russians pay for a defense system to protect the country from say.... the Russians and Chinese?
The best way to think of much of what he says is to categorize it as meat for the base, because that's what most of it is.

The best way to think of much of what he says is to categorize it as meat for the base, because that's what most of it is.
That is exactly what it is. I just find it hilarious that Trumpanzees still cannot figure Trump out.

B

Because, it cannot be HIS idea then.
Well then he could do the old "if it's Trump it's better" move, and say something like "You know that Iron Dome Israel has? We need to make a better one, big enough for the whole country. We can call it the Eagle Dome, or maybe the Trump Dome, because I came up with it. That's where Israel got the idea, you know. I was chatting with (insert random person he knows in Israel that isn't actually a real person or who is in another nation entirely) and they took that idea and ran with it."

Nah I'm doing a bad impression, too coherent.

No, it's quite the opposite. It's people who think Trump meant he wanted to construct an actual dome over the US not an anti-missile defense system who are being idotic.
Talking about idiotic (correct spelling).

TDS sure gives you libs some fits

45C24997-1F3C-4F3C-8D44-4D04E2C418FE.jpegB09DE700-31FB-4651-9ECA-98FFE000BD6D.jpeg

Well, it's either that or Trump has tertiary syphilis.

Guess which way I'm betting?

Back
Top Bottom