• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump trashes judge overseeing Trump University fraud case, says it's fine that he's

Re: Trump trashes judge overseeing Trump University fraud case, says it's fine that h

Yup.

Of course I was being facetious, but it was to make a point. A point that I'm sure is zooming right over the heads of the Trump lovers. If the great man says NOBODY can disavow their parents' ancestry and presumably anything else related to their parents, then that hypocritical asshole is married to a Communist and he wants to install a Communist in the White House with him.

I suspect one has to be a non-Trump lover to get this.

BAM! A devastating right cross drops the Trumpettes to the mat!

Re: Trump trashes judge overseeing Trump University fraud case, says it's fine that h

Yup.

Of course I was being facetious, but it was to make a point. A point that I'm sure is zooming right over the heads of the Trump lovers. If the great man says NOBODY can disavow their parents' ancestry and presumably anything else related to their parents, then that hypocritical asshole is married to a Communist and he wants to install a Communist in the White House with him.

I suspect one has to be a non-Trump lover to get this.

Trumps parents were German.

So, according to the rational does that make Trump a Nazi.

Trumps parents were German.

So, according to the rational does that make Trump a Nazi.

My father was born in Germany. Apparently I can never make any kind of decision, in my life nor my work nor anywhere else, that isn't a direct result of my father being born in Germany.

Geezuschristonacracker. My husband will wet his pants the next time I cook schnitzels for him.

My father was born in Germany. Apparently I can never make any kind of decision, in my life nor my work nor anywhere else, that isn't a direct result of my father being born in Germany.

Geezuschristonacracker. My husband will wet his pants the next time I cook schnitzels for him.

My father's grand parents were born in the USA, we have no idea who or when the first arrived. My mother's parents were born in Poland, and escaped the Nazi's in the early 30's.

So does that mean I am leading myself to the ovens?

My father's grand parents were born in the USA, we have no idea who or when the first arrived. My mother's parents were born in Poland, and escaped the Nazi's in the early 30's.

So does that mean I am leading myself to the ovens?

I always knew you weren't really a Canadian. Were your maternal grandparents Communists like Mrs. Trump? You're probably a Communist, too.

I didn't know you adopted girls from China. Good on you, SD. My cousin adopted 2, and they are the greatest kids I know.

We have a biological son and two daughters from China. Our youngest we adopted in 2007 when she was 4 and our oldest daughter we adopted in 2009 when she was 9. So now we have a 13 year old, 14 year old (about to turn 15) and a 15 year old son that will turn 16 in September. They are all great kids. Our older daughter Zhen Zhen has Cerebral Palsy and has significant paralysis on her right hand side (no use of her right arm at all, and that leg is significantly affected). Yet she love run, she has gone on runs as long as 12 miles before with me. She has even done some wilderness back-country trips with us in Montana and Wyoming. That girl is as driven of an individual as I have ever known.

Why would Drumpf ever have a problem with heritage in the fraud case? After all, Drumpf says he loves Mexicans.

Why are you playing stupid?
You know his name is not Drumpf and you know that the Judge has been seen as making odd decisions in the case.

There is a reason for those odd decisions and Trump believes it is bias against him because of his political stances.
Those political stances have everything to do with illegal Hispanics which this Judge supports.

This Judge is a member of the Hispanic National Bar Association
This Association put out a National Press Briefing being against Trump's business interests. That is being against Trump.

The appearance is there and he should recuse himself.

Trump calls a US judge a Mexican? Great, another birther movement to come out of his band of angry cultists.

Mexican Americans call themselves Mexican... there is nothing wrong or racist about a white guy calling Mexican American "Mexicans" either.

Ah, no.

We are talking about Trump and how he's trying to get out from under a court case by falsely accusing the judge of bias. No one else is talking about using silly nicknames but you.

If you don't like, contact Mr. Trump and ask him to take back all the harsh things he's said about other's who have changed their name.

Wrong again, I was responding to Tres and she was discussing a domer76 post at #232.

We have a biological son and two daughters from China. Our youngest we adopted in 2007 when she was 4 and our oldest daughter we adopted in 2009 when she was 9. So now we have a 13 year old, 14 year old (about to turn 15) and a 15 year old son that will turn 16 in September. They are all great kids. Our older daughter Zhen Zhen has Cerebral Palsy and has significant paralysis on her right hand side (no use of her right arm at all, and that leg is significantly affected). Yet she love run, she has gone on runs as long as 12 miles before with me. She has even done some wilderness back-country trips with us in Montana and Wyoming. That girl is as driven of an individual as I have ever known.

It sounds as if you were lucky to have them enter your lives. Your daughter sounds like an inspiration.

Why are you playing stupid?
You know his name is not Drumpf and you know that the Judge has been seen as making odd decisions in the case.

There is a reason for those odd decisions and Trump believes it is bias against him because of his political stances.
Those political stances have everything to do with illegal Hispanics which this Judge supports.

This Association put out a National Press Briefing being against Trump's business interests. That is being against Trump.

The appearance is there and he should recuse himself.

Drumpf is doing nothing more than judge shopping. He won't be able to tolerate a female judge because he craps on women. He won't be able to tolerate a Muslim judge because he craps on Muslims. He made his bed, pally boy. There is no evidence that this guy has a bias against Drumpf. Even his lawyers have indicated as such.

Without crayons and stick figures, I can't make it any simpler for you.

No, yours is.

Donald Trump, formerly Drumph, was incredibly critical of others in the race who changed their name.

In his own words of justification "he started it"

This is why bullies fail. sooner or later his own bull**** tactics get turned on him.

Typical of small me, he can dish it out but can't take it.
As I said, your irrational bias is on display.
And now you just confirmed it again in your reply.

At no time was he formally Drumpf.

And was critical of others in the race who changed their name? Wut?

Like I said; Irrational bias.

As I said, your irrational bias is on display.
And now you just confirmed it again in your reply.

At no time was he formally Drumpf.

And was critical of others in the race who changed their name? Wut?

Like I said; Irrational bias.

You and Donny the Fraud want heritage, pally boy? Then you get Drumpf. Wallow in it.

You and Donny the Fraud want heritage, pally boy? Then you get Drumpf. Wallow in it.

What a stupid reply.

Drumpf is doing nothing more than judge shopping. He won't be able to tolerate a female judge because he craps on women. He won't be able to tolerate a Muslim judge because he craps on Muslims. He made his bed, pally boy. There is no evidence that this guy has a bias against Drumpf. Even his lawyers have indicated as such.

Without crayons and stick figures, I can't make it any simpler for you.
Your reply is nonsensical.
Of course there is evidence which suggests he has a bias.
It has already been shown that the Judge belongs to a group who wishes to harm Trump's business' economically. That is an appearance of bias. Period.

And that is not what his lawyers have indicated. iLOL
They are reiterating what the law says. What you also seem not to understand is that the law disallows it as the basis for questioning the Judge's impartiality.
And it is not the basis here. His odd decisions are the basis.

Secondly you seem to have forgotten how all this started. He wasn't Judge shopping and this didn't just come out of the blue.

Attention had turned toward the case and Trump was placed in a position to defend himself.
He told folks what he believe about the case, that it isn't strong should have been dismissed with the original plaintiff and why he thought it wasn't. A biased Judge.
At no point did he say he was Judge shopping or indicate he was.
For all you know he believes the case is strong enough to win regardless of the Judges bias.

And then we have a former Attorney General saying it was right for Trump to question.
But apparently you do not. iLOL

Former attorney general: Trump right to question judge’s fairness

Former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales says Donald Trump is right to challenge the fairness a judge overseeing lawsuits against him.

[...]

“These circumstances, while not necessarily conclusive, at least raise a legitimate question to be considered,” said Gonzales, who was attorney general for former President George W. Bush.​

Former attorney general: Trump right to question judge’s fairness | TheHill

What a stupid reply.

Your reply is nonsensical.
Of course there is evidence which suggests he has a bias.
It has already been shown that the Judge belongs to a group who wishes to harm Trump's business' economically. That is an appearance of bias. Period.

And that is not what his lawyers have indicated. iLOL
They are reiterating what the law says. What you also seem not to understand is that the law disallows it as the basis for questioning the Judge's impartiality.
And it is not the basis here. His odd decisions are the basis.

Secondly you seem to have forgotten how all this started. He wasn't Judge shopping and this didn't just come out of the blue.

Attention had turned toward the case and Trump was placed in a position to defend himself.
He told folks what he believe about the case, that it isn't strong should have been dismissed with the original plaintiff and why he thought it wasn't. A biased Judge.
At no point did he say he was Judge shopping or indicate he was.
For all you know he believes the case is strong enough to win regardless of the Judges bias.

And then we have a former Attorney General saying it was right for Trump to question.
But apparently you do not. iLOL

Gonzales? Are you joking?

Pull your head out of your nether regions. Drumpf is doing nothing more than judge shopping. He gets a judge with a Muslim background, he'll do the same. Drumpf sycophant is all you are.

From redstate.com, a conservative site:

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with “La Raza”

Posted by Leon H. Wolf on June 3, 2016 at 11:30 am
The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with “La

Based on a pretty good amount of evidence, Trump University was a fraud, Trump did lie about the extent of his participation in it, and the people he defrauded should have their day in court. I see no evidence that Curiel has done anything wrong whatsoever in this case, or improper.

Anyway, in addition to Trump's overtly racistattack on Curiel, in which Trump explicitly said that Curiel cannot be trusted to rule fairly on any case involving Trump or any of his companies solely on the basis of his Mexican heritage, both Trump and certain lazy/dishonest conservative bloggers have attempted to affiliate Curiel with "La Raza."

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California - aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers - you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.

Mexican Americans call themselves Mexican... there is nothing wrong or racist about a white guy calling Mexican American "Mexicans" either.

Like that's going to stop them.

Gonzales? Are you joking?

Pull your head out of your nether regions. Drumpf is doing nothing more than judge shopping. He gets a judge with a Muslim background, he'll do the same. Drumpf sycophant is all you are.

You have again established that you do not know what you are talking about and only wish to rely on your own irrational bias.
Good luck with that.

Like that's going to stop them.

Stop who?

From redstate.com, a conservative site:

The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with “La Raza”

Posted by Leon H. Wolf on June 3, 2016 at 11:30 am
The Dishonest Attempt to Associate Gonzalo Curiel with “La

Based on a pretty good amount of evidence, Trump University was a fraud, Trump did lie about the extent of his participation in it, and the people he defrauded should have their day in court. I see no evidence that Curiel has done anything wrong whatsoever in this case, or improper.

Anyway, in addition to Trump's overtly racistattack on Curiel, in which Trump explicitly said that Curiel cannot be trusted to rule fairly on any case involving Trump or any of his companies solely on the basis of his Mexican heritage, both Trump and certain lazy/dishonest conservative bloggers have attempted to affiliate Curiel with "La Raza."

What they are attempting to do is associate Curiel with the National Council of La Raza, the radical left-wing and pro-illegal-immigration group that has gained significant notoriety in the news over the years as a group that is both anti-American and open to fomenting violent pro-immigration protests.

Curiel, however, has no affiliation with this group whatsoever. He is a member of La Raza Lawyers of California - aka the Latino Bar Association of California. They have absolutely no affiliation with National Council of La Raza. As far as I can tell, they appear to be a pretty garden variety special interest lawyers association. Every state has these chapters for Hispanic lawyers, black lawyers, women lawyers, Mormon lawyers, Christian lawyers, Jewish lawyers - you name it, there is a lawyer association for it in every state. They have meetings, everyone comes and eat lunch together, and they serve pretty much exclusively the function of networking, which is the lifeblood of legal business generation.
Funny. You think it make as a difference who says the bs.

There is no dishonest attempt to associate the Judge with La Raza.
And that person is in no position to say they have no affiliation.

Even the La Raza Lawyers in there carefully worded announcement didn't say they did not have any association.

With that said ...

The Judge is a member of the LA Raza Lawyers Association. (Doesn't matter if they are affiliated with the National Council of La Raza or not. This is bad enough)
This Association are activists who support illegals which Trump is against.​

::::::::::::::::::::

::::::::::::::::::::

The Judges belonging to such groups and supporting such activities gives an appearance of a bias specifically against Trump and his political stance.

Of course Trump is correct to point it out.

Former attorney general: Trump right to question judge’s fairness

Former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales says Donald Trump is right to challenge the fairness a judge overseeing lawsuits against him.

[...]

“These circumstances, while not necessarily conclusive, at least raise a legitimate question to be considered,” said Gonzales, who was attorney general for former President George W. Bush.​

Former attorney general: Trump right to question judge’s fairness | TheHill

No, that's not what's happening.

Trump very specifically and purposefully called him a "Mexican".

Not a "Mexican-American".

Now he and his co-rationalizers are trying to walk that back, and it's not working so well for them.

That was a serious mistake. He should have refused to answer any questions not related to his run. Dumb.

Back
Top Bottom