• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump trashed/mocked Christians/Evangelicals

Another example of ridiculous excuses without any factual validity.

Like I said, we aren't voting away our wealth, property, security and liberty. You're free to vote away yours.

Like I said, we aren't voting away our wealth, property, security and liberty. You're free to vote away yours.

That is a blatant lie and joke of a statement.

That is a blatant lie and joke of a statement.

Then feel free to give your vote to the radical left. When your taxes are through the roof, your town is overrun with felons and gas is $12 a gallon, don't come running to us.

Then feel free to give your vote to the radical left. When your taxes are through the roof, your town is overrun with felons and gas is $12 a gallon, don't come running to us.

Haha you need to take a breath. Would love to hear the Trump campaign platform. Why would any of what you stated occur simply because a change in the Office if the President.

Haha you need to take a breath. Would love to hear the Trump campaign platform. Why would any of what you stated occur simply because a change in the Office if the President.

If you can't figure that out, maybe you shouldn't be voting.

Trump made condescending remarks on evangelicals after meeting: Cohen - Business Insider

"According to the excerpt, Cohen says Trump remarked after the meeting: "Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

We tried to warn you guys. Not our fault now.

trump-praying-oval-gty-jt-191212_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

Trump is so full of sh-t he will say anything for campaign money. Yes he has come out against against abortion but he is about as close to God as a toxic waste dump. No matter what Trump says about fundamentalists they will keep throwing money
in campaign cookie jars EVEN if the anti abortion source is lying which makes all of them more bogus than a 3 dollar bill. Frankly all of them IMO are very much like a toxic waste dump.

I hear according to an anonymous source connected to an unpublished soon to be best seller that Trump kicks kittens and puppies and swallowed a live goldfish in college.

Are you suggesting disparate treatment among religions? Whatever is protected for Christians is protected for other religions as well. Or do you think Muslims and Jews should be 2nd class citizens?

You didn't answer my earlier questions either.

i had to waste my ****ing time to go back and find your damn post. here it is...

Just about any exercise of religious rights on public property, something the Constitution guarantees.

so, what Islamic rights on public property are you trying to make sure can happen?

Biden is a crook who has sold his office for 47 years. He's been wrong on every major policy question. He's incompetent and senile and has reversed himself to cater to the radicals pulling his strings and then denies stuff he just said months or weeks ago. I'll gladly take Trump.
I'll go on record that if you support Donald Trump, I question your morals. I just finished his nieces book and it confirmed that Trump is an evil scum bag that has never done anything in his life if it doesn't benefit him alone. His own family hates him, sister, brother, his niece and now it's discovered that his own wife talks **** about him. Trump has never made an honest nickel of his own money ever. He leached off his father, then banks, then after that taxpayers. He's filth and he's your guy.

If you can't figure that out, maybe you shouldn't be voting.

You are the person spouting out this nonsense. You cannot back it so you want me to?

I hear according to an anonymous source connected to an unpublished soon to be best seller that Trump kicks kittens and puppies and swallowed a live goldfish in college.

Nah, the kid signed an NDA.

Trump made condescending remarks on evangelicals after meeting: Cohen - Business Insider

"According to the excerpt, Cohen says Trump remarked after the meeting: "Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

We tried to warn you guys. Not our fault now.

Warn who about what exactly?

You found the ideal source on this one -- an absolute, definite, inaccurate and truthful (when he needs to be/feels he needs to be) source for any news regarding Trump -- Cohen - Trump's former disgraced, disbarred felon attorney living in Club Fed.

He is currently serving time in federal prison, although he may actually be at home under arrest due to COVID-19; not sure.

Good going though. I'm sure that CNN and MSNBC will be right on top of this BS story.

I wonder who/what [secret] source will be next to come out with lies about Trump saying that he said this or that about someone, something or some group. This is unreal.

This total b***s*** is really getting ridiculous.

I do not believe any of them any longer because of the time gap. Why wait years to tell your story usually as a secret source? Why wait at all? If Trump says *whatever* at lunch - report it then when you get back to your desk and can re-assume your real job -- a federal informant (snitch - giving false info usually) for the feds on POTUS? There can't be anything underhanded in it otherwise you would not be doing it, right? Now that is total loyalty. Congratulations.

I know that Cohen is specifically mentioned in this piece, so I'm obviously not referring to him as a secret source.

The only thing that I cannot figure out about Cohen - no doubt that he is way beyond a total moron; so why would Trump have hired him unless that is the type of attorney that Trump wanted...?

The 8 federal charges that Cohen plead guilty to and is serving about 7-10 years, I believe -

Eight criminal charges:
  1. five counts of tax evasion
  2. one count of making false statements to a financial institution
  3. one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution
  4. one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump)

The stupid idiot Cohen plead guilty to #4, which involved the Stormy Daniels pay off and as things are looking - was not a crime. There is a difference of opinion between the FEC and Trump attorneys whether or not Cohen paying off Daniels qualifies as a campaign contribution even though Trump had reimbursed Cohen the $130,000 (??) that Cohen fronted for Trump. I personally do not see how it could be considered a campaign contribution from Cohen to Trump. That is ludicrous.

If this mess that Cohen has gotten himself into (tax convictions notwithstanding) was a crime, you can bet that Pelosi and her thugs would have attempted to impeach Trump for it.

So, Cohen is now disbarred and will be prevented from practicing law in all 50 states upon his release because of his felony convictions plus the much more important issue - breaking the sacred bond of attorney-client privilege. Cohen is such a disgrace.

Warn who about what exactly?

You found the ideal source on this one -- an absolute, definite, inaccurate and truthful (when he needs to be/feels he needs to be) source for any news regarding Trump -- Cohen - Trump's former disgraced, disbarred felon attorney living in Club Fed.

He is currently serving time in federal prison, although he may actually be at home under arrest due to COVID-19; not sure.

Good going though. I'm sure that CNN and MSNBC will be right on top of this BS story.

I wonder who/what [secret] source will be next to come out with lies about Trump saying that he said this or that about someone, something or some group. This is unreal.

This total b***s*** is really getting ridiculous.

I do not believe any of them any longer because of the time gap. Why wait years to tell your story usually as a secret source? Why wait at all? If Trump says *whatever* at lunch - report it then when you get back to your desk and can re-assume your real job -- a federal informant (snitch - giving false info usually) for the feds on POTUS? There can't be anything underhanded in it otherwise you would not be doing it, right? Now that is total loyalty. Congratulations.

I know that Cohen is specifically mentioned in this piece, so I'm obviously not referring to him as a secret source.

The only thing that I cannot figure out about Cohen - no doubt that he is way beyond a total moron; so why would Trump have hired him unless that is the type of attorney that Trump wanted...?

The 8 federal charges that Cohen plead guilty to and is serving about 7-10 years, I believe -

Eight criminal charges:
  1. five counts of tax evasion
  2. one count of making false statements to a financial institution
  3. one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution
  4. one count of making an excessive campaign contribution at the request of a candidate (Trump)

The stupid idiot Cohen plead guilty to #4, which involved the Stormy Daniels pay off and as things are looking - was not a crime. There is a difference of opinion between the FEC and Trump attorneys whether or not Cohen paying off Daniels qualifies as a campaign contribution even though Trump had reimbursed Cohen the $130,000 (??) that Cohen fronted for Trump. I personally do not see how it could be considered a campaign contribution from Cohen to Trump. That is ludicrous.

If this mess that Cohen has gotten himself into (tax convictions notwithstanding) was a crime, you can bet that Pelosi and her thugs would have attempted to impeach Trump for it.

So, Cohen is now disbarred and will be prevented from practicing law in all 50 states upon his release because of his felony convictions plus the much more important issue - breaking the sacred bond of attorney-client privilege. Cohen is such a disgrace.

i love this argument so much. Trump's former lawyer is the bad guy. not his boss who told him to do stuff.

it's delicious.

I have grave doubts that Trump is a Bible believing Christian but so what? He isn't a lunatic leftwinger who hates the country and thinks arson equals social protest and that is all that matters. George Bush is probably much more of a personal Christian than Trump and he got us Iraq. Policy is what matters.

Why we even discuss religion with politics I will never understand. Policy you say, look around the country. What you see are the after effects of trump's policies.

i had to waste my ****ing time to go back and find your damn post. here it is...

so, what Islamic rights on public property are you trying to make sure can happen?

I'm not defending "Islamic" rights. I'm defending freedom of religion.

I'll go on record that if you support Donald Trump, I question your morals. I just finished his nieces book and it confirmed that Trump is an evil scum bag that has never done anything in his life if it doesn't benefit him alone. His own family hates him, sister, brother, his niece and now it's discovered that his own wife talks **** about him. Trump has never made an honest nickel of his own money ever. He leached off his father, then banks, then after that taxpayers. He's filth and he's your guy.

Biden has sold his office since he got in politics to enrich his family. Therefore, if you vote for him, I question your morals. That was easy.

You are the person spouting out this nonsense. You cannot back it so you want me to?

Good Lord. The Green New Deal alone will destroy the energy industry and the economy and that's only a fraction of the insanity they want.

Last edited:
Why we even discuss religion with politics I will never understand. Policy you say, look around the country. What you see are the after effects of trump's policies.

No, what I see are the real life manifestations of leftwing thought; poverty, crime, destruction and death. The left wants America to look like Portland.

I have grave doubts that Trump is a Bible believing Christian but so what? He isn't a lunatic leftwinger who hates the country and thinks arson equals social protest and that is all that matters. George Bush is probably much more of a personal Christian than Trump and he got us Iraq. Policy is what matters.

Trump hates this country so much that he was willing to kill 100's of 1000's of us by lying to us about Covid 19. His supporters also hate America and want it to fail. You are so blinded by partisanship that you can't see the nose in front of your face.

Good Lord. The Green New Deal alone will destroy the energy industry and the economy and that's only a fraction of the insanity they want.

Yea the green deal isn’t law and won’t be either. How about the huge deficits? The energy industry has evolved, you should try too as well.

Trump hates this country so much that he was willing to kill 100's of 1000's of us by lying to us about Covid 19. His supporters also hate America and want it to fail. You are so blinded by partisanship that you can't see the nose in front of your face.

:lamo

You guys want to keep the country locked down indefinitely yet WE want the country to fail? You want illegals to pour over the border yet WE want the country to fail? You want to defund police, get rid of bail and turn loose felons yet WE want the country to fail.? You want to destroy the energy industry and 10 million jobs yet WE want the country to fail?

In other news, black is white, up is down and lies are truth.

Yea the green deal isn’t law and won’t be either. How about the huge deficits? The energy industry has evolved, you should try too as well.

Biden has already put AOC in charge of GND implementation. They will destroy the economy in short order.

:lamo

You guys want to keep the country locked down indefinitely yet WE want the country to fail? You want illegals to pour over the border yet WE want the country to fail? You want to defund police, get rid of bail and turn loose felons yet WE want the country to fail.? You want to destroy the energy industry and 10 million jobs yet WE want the country to fail?

In other news, black is white, up is down and lies are truth.

Just look at Trump's results that you are supporting. We have had the worst economic effects and the worst death rate and we still have not controlled the virus at all. Our cities are in turmoil and we are the only western nation that did not condemn Putin for his poisoning of a rival. We are the pariah of the world and are not allowed to even enter Canada. This is what you want for our nation? You must hate it too then.

Back
Top Bottom