• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump trashed/mocked Christians/Evangelicals

Just look at Trump's results that you are supporting. We have had the worst economic effects and the worst death rate and we still have not controlled the virus at all. Our cities are in turmoil and we are the only western nation that did not condemn Putin for his poisoning of a rival. We are the pariah of the world and are not allowed to even enter Canada. This is what you want for our nation? You must hate it too then.

See, this is the problem. You guys live in your own reality. ALL the economic effects have been a result of the virus that CHINA lied about and spread about the planet. It wouldn't surprise me a damn bit that this wasn't a purposeful geo-political gambit to take out Trump by China. I put nothing past them. Secondly, we don't have anywhere near the worst death rate. Not even close. We have a 3% death rate. The UK's is 15%. Italy's is 13%. France's is 9%. Canada's is 7%. In fact, all of the EU has a worse death rate than we do. Our cities are in turmoil? Well, look in the mirror. DEMOCRATS run every single city where chaos is going on. Every one. You need to turn off MSNBC and actually find out what's going on.

Biden has already put AOC in charge of GND implementation. They will destroy the economy in short order.

Sure he did, which wonderful site did you read that bs?

i love this argument so much. Trump's former lawyer is the bad guy. not his boss who told him to do stuff.

it's delicious.

Cohen was not prosecuted for the payoff except that Cohen pled guilty to an FEC violation that was not a violation.

Remember that Cohen took a plea deal - he did not have a trial.

I'm not defending "Islamic" rights. I'm defending freedom of religion.

so, what Islamic rights on public property are you trying to make sure can happen?

Cohen was not prosecuted for the payoff except that Cohen pled guilty to an FEC violation that was not a violation.

Remember that Cohen took a plea deal - he did not have a trial.

Cohen was your boy's lawyer.

it's just too perfect.

Back
Top Bottom