• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump trashed/mocked Christians/Evangelicals

Really? Which babies have been 'killed' by the left recently?

They're in Trump's tax returns (or more specifically the investigations they spin off where they find he expensed them).

But they won't be babies. Probably immediate (after pregnancy) abortions.

Trump made condescending remarks on evangelicals after meeting: Cohen - Business Insider

"According to the excerpt, Cohen says Trump remarked after the meeting: "Can you believe people believe that bulls---?"

We tried to warn you guys. Not our fault now.

trump-praying-oval-gty-jt-191212_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

Trump laughs at his idiotic Evangelical supporters. Color me surprised. Not.

Yes, ANY peaceful religious expression is protected by the 1A.

no, i think that we should put Islamic symbols on our Federal Buildings along side any Christian ones.

you game?

Trump laughs at his idiotic Evangelical supporters. Color me surprised. Not.

you know, Trump literally worships money. that's the depth of his existence.

someone should start a thread about that (and how he mocks Christians). there might be a bible verse or two that addresses people exactly like Donald Trump.

Yeah-- but see that is why it doesn't really matter. Those guys standing up know they will receive no support from the Democrats in pushing for what they believe. So they might as well throw in with Trump who talks the talk (sometimes) and has walked the walk (sometimes). The personal peccadillos of Trump are unfortunate, but no matter who they support, that person will be mocked anyways.
You'd think there would be a great opportunity for Democrats to move Right on social issues-- to offer up a choice between a personally flawed candidate and someone who has otherwise a fairly stable and compelling personal story. But the Dems won't. So there you go.

THOSE GUYS, are EVIL. They are lucky God does not SMOTE them on the spot. They should be prosecuted for their fraud.

The only true reply to this lie is---------------------BS!!!!!!!

it's not a lie.

but, you should try to wish it away. that's working so well with the "losers" and "suckers" comments.

how come our most outspoken evangelical on this board hasn't chimed in?

Trump is a guy that paid someone else to take his SAT exams. Trump is someone that laughed at an elderly man falling face first off of of a stage at one of his properties nearly to his death. Trump is a man that makes disgusting comments about wanting to **** his own daughter. Trump is a high functioning sociopath. That's who you support, that's your guy.

Biden is a crook who has sold his office for 47 years. He's been wrong on every major policy question. He's incompetent and senile and has reversed himself to cater to the radicals pulling his strings and then denies stuff he just said months or weeks ago. I'll gladly take Trump.

Which is why we need to have Islamic symbols in Washington DC on all of our federal buildings.

That has nothing to do with free exercise. You're simply trying to divert the discussion.

Biden is a crook who has sold his office for 47 years. He's been wrong on every major policy question. He's incompetent and senile and has reversed himself to cater to the radicals pulling his strings and then denies stuff he just said months or weeks ago. I'll gladly take Trump.
I’m guessing the irony is lost on you, here......

That's one thing Trump said that ever made any sense. But regardless, glad he's being called out on his hypocrisy. His cult won't believe it, they are too brainwashed.

Don't you people ever get tired of the BS? I don't know when I have ever seen such hatred.

That has nothing to do with free exercise. You're simply trying to divert the discussion.

hang on now. are you saying we need Islamic services in Federal buildings?

I have grave doubts that Trump is a Bible believing Christian but so what? He isn't a lunatic leftwinger who hates the country and thinks arson equals social protest and that is all that matters. George Bush is probably much more of a personal Christian than Trump and he got us Iraq. Policy is what matters.

Love to read the people who have to find a way to keep supporting a grifter. Trump is thankful for you morons.

Love to read the people who have to find a way to keep supporting a grifter. Trump is thankful for you morons.

without morons, there are no con men.

I’m guessing the irony is lost on you, here......

Trump dead is more competent than Grandpa. He's but a handpuppet for the radicals. He will lose.

No, we simply aren't going to vote away our property, wealth and liberty which is what a vote for the radical left is. Only the simpleminded, brainwashed and conditioned fail to realize what they are and what they want. So, your post makes sense, I guess.

no, we simply aren't going to vote away our property, wealth and liberty which is what a vote for the radical left is. Only the simpleminded, brainwashed and conditioned fail to realize what they are and what they want. So, your post makes sense, i guess.

q2020

hang on now. are you saying we need Islamic services in Federal buildings?

I'm saying that the government (Federal or state) cannot stifle the free exercise of religion, period. There's a difference between that and having them actually conduct or sponsor various activities. The vast majority of religious Americans are Christian but the 1A applies equally to other religions.

I'm saying that the government (Federal or state) cannot stifle the free exercise of religion, period. There's a difference between that and having them actually conduct or sponsor various activities. The vast majority of religious Americans are Christian but the 1A applies equally to other religions.

then having Islamic services in Federal buildings should be good for you.

I don't know what that means. What services? Conducted by whom? And how would it be good for me?

are you suddenly backing off your earlier comment? do you want to go back and find it and post it again so that we can get down to the nuts and bolts of how it will work/look/play out when ALL religions have what you want (in government)?

are you suddenly backing off your earlier comment? do you want to go back and find it and post it again so that we can get down to the nuts and bolts of how it will work/look/play out when ALL religions have what you want (in government)?

Are you suggesting disparate treatment among religions? Whatever is protected for Christians is protected for other religions as well. Or do you think Muslims and Jews should be 2nd class citizens?

You didn't answer my earlier questions either.

No, we simply aren't going to vote away our property, wealth and liberty which is what a vote for the radical left is. Only the simpleminded, brainwashed and conditioned fail to realize what they are and what they want. So, your post makes sense, I guess.

Another example of ridiculous excuses without any factual validity.

Back
Top Bottom