• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Told Michael Cohen To Lie About Trump Tower Moscow: Report

LOL How thick can you be? I gave you those answers right in my post. Trumps team admitted that Manafort met with Konstantin Kilimnik who has ties to the Russian GRU and shared internal polling data to help the Russian trolls target the 3 blue States who Trump won by a total of 80,000 votes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/09/collusion-case-against-trump-just-got-lot-stronger/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4d975c4e3850

Ok I get it. That's like Crooked Hillary hired Steale to work with the Russians for the Russians to provide a phony dossier. Crooked Hillary paid Steale who them paid the Russians.

But the link you posted is an "Opinion" it is not factual. You really need actual proof. Not someone's opinion to prove something

Steele is not a Russian. He had Russian informers who revealed secret information about Putin's Govt. that turned out to be remarkably accurate.

Fact, Steele hired Russians on behalf of Crooked Hillary to formulate a phony dossier on Trump for her that she paid for.

They were working AGAINST Putin and his goons.

Fact, Steele hired Russians on behalf of Crooked Hillary to formulate a phony dossier on Trump for her that she paid for.

Putin even said he wanted Trump to win so how did the dossier help trump win?

You'll notice the special counsel did not deny the whole report, only suggesting inaccuracies. It's possible only part of it is true or the sources are not exactly the same as named, or they've heard the same but have not verified it themselves yet. As usual, it's never the smoking gun anti-trumpers want, but given that Trump's own spokespeople were hesitant to deny.

Still too early to call this story dead, though I'm leaning towards it.

You're correct, I would not be surprised if some of it is correct or that they find Trump guilty of a crime that ends up getting him impeached. As soon as the Republicans lost the house I figured the Dems. would find something on Trump. A wealthy businessmen usually has some crimes they've hidden, dig deep enough and you'll find it.

Trumps behavior is what is causing his problems. He is a lying POS that colluded with Russia to cheat in his election. He is still beholding to Putin for that favor and he is doing his bidding. You are mistaken if you think patriotic Americans will look the other way at such behavior and you are complicit for not objecting yourself. This not about politics it is about a Manchurian Candidate who has cheated his way into office and is now in the employ of foreign adversary.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/09/collusion-case-against-trump-just-got-lot-stronger/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.4d975c4e3850

I'm waiting to see what all Trump is guilty of.

You'll notice the special counsel did not deny the whole report, only suggesting inaccuracies. It's possible only part of it is true or the sources are not exactly the same as named, or they've heard the same but have not verified it themselves yet. As usual, it's never the smoking gun anti-trumpers want, but given that Trump's own spokespeople were hesitant to deny.

Still too early to call this story dead, though I'm leaning towards it.

It's also possible little green men will land on my roof tonight but it's not very likely. Just as unlikely is the Mueller team denouncing this story when they have said squat for 2 years unless they felt it was complete horsesh** and needed to be squashed.

Use your head and quit acting like you're part of the nickel head club. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

You're correct, I would not be surprised if some of it is correct or that they find Trump guilty of a crime that ends up getting him impeached. As soon as the Republicans lost the house I figured the Dems. would find something on Trump. A wealthy businessmen usually has some crimes they've hidden, dig deep enough and you'll find it.

Good thinking. Trump is as corrupt as the day is long and always has been. The problem is he has brought his corruption with him to the Whitehouse and sold out to our #1 adversary to get elected too.

It's also possible little green men will land on my roof tonight but it's not very likely. Just as unlikely is the Mueller team denouncing this story when they have said squat for 2 years unless they felt it was complete horsesh** and needed to be squashed.

Use your head and quit acting like you're part of the nickel head club. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

Use your head. Mueller did not say the story was false. He does not want a rush to impeach Trump until he is done. That's all it is.

Use your head. Mueller did not say the story was false. He does not want a rush to impeach Trump until he is done. That's all it is.

Perhaps we live in some bizzaro world where "not accurate" doesn't equal "false".

This is like trying to reason with a rock.

Putin even said he wanted Trump to win so how did the dossier help trump win?

Crooked Hillary hired Steele who hired Russians to formulate a phony dossier that she paid for to kill Trump's election. She failed, she was like Obamafail a complete failure. Trump won in spite of Russian/Hillary collusion and all the FBI and the DOJ doing everything they could to stop Trump. Guess what Trump was elected in spite of all your liberal hate crimes against Trump.

Perhaps we live in some bizzaro world where "not accurate" doesn't equal "false".

This is like trying to reason with a rock.

He did not say the story was not accurate only the particulars about involvement of his team. But it really does not matter. We all know who benefited by the lies and it wan't Cohen. No one in their right mind would think that Trump told Cohen to tell the truth either.

Last edited:
Crooked Hillary hired Steele who hired Russians to formulate a phony dossier that she paid for to kill Trump's election. She failed, she was like Obamafail a complete failure. Trump won in spite of Russian/Hillary collusion and all the FBI and the DOJ doing everything they could to stop Trump. Guess what Trump was elected in spite of all your liberal hate crimes against Trump.

Wow just wow. You are in for a very bad year.with that attitude.

Wow just wow. You are in for a very bad year.with that attitude.

My attitude is great, I won and you lost. Trump is president and as hard as you try you can't prove a damn thing about Collusion.

My attitude is great, I won and you lost. Trump is president and as hard as you try you can't prove a damn thing about Collusion.

LOL Good luck with that. We all are losers as long as Trump is around. Someday you will realize that I hope. I know those 800,000 Govt. workers sure do.

LOL. Mueller himself has even dismissed this report. Are you still going to stick with it?

He hadn't when I posted. Sorry, but my time machine is in the shop but I can't get it fixed because Democrats won't build a wall that Republicans had 2 years to fund.

LOL. Mueller himself has even dismissed this report. Are you still going to stick with it?

Of course, it's funny how NOW you love Mueller. Almost li kui e there's some kind of political expediency here...

You mean besides the illegal campaign contributions and and colluding with the Russians to help fix the election?

They may or may not find him guilty of that but like I've said, if you take anyone worth a lot of money and dig deep enough, you'll find a crime. If you took all of our Politicians and started investigating them you would find crime. Take a look at Pelosi's Father. Politicians know enough people and have enough power to get themselves out of a lot of messes that would result in being charged with crimes for the average Joe.

I'm just sitting back and waiting to see how this all turns out but most definitely everything that's happened, since Trump was elected, has turned me against the left more than the right or Trump.

Good thinking. Trump is as corrupt as the day is long and always has been. The problem is he has brought his corruption with him to the Whitehouse and sold out to our #1 adversary to get elected too.

Waiting for proof.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-tower-moscow-cohen-lied_us_5c412f46e4b0a8dbe16f6df8

Now, I know a bunch of trump supporters are going to swoop in and claim the "unnamed sources" have no merit.

If this is true, however, it's the clearest evidence that our criminal president attempted to obstruct justice.

trump is a liar!

The House Judiciary committee is looking into it. Until we get their findings, or Mueller's, I think this argument should be put on hold.

That being said, Trump is already an unindicted co-conspirator directing Cohen to lie to the FBI, as a finding of fact by a federal judge.

What are the odds he directed Cohen to lie to congress about the Tower?

Well, time will tell.

"Time wounds all heels" -- John Lennon.

Where in the article is it demonstrated that the findings in the Dossier are credible? Or that Buzzfeed is credible as a news source for having published the Dossier without verifying the information contained within?

First, the Dossier was raw intel, Steele NEVER presented it as facts. It was presented as "stuff for further investigation".

Therefore, publishing it does not raise that standard, as that is the original intent. It was published owing to it's newsworthiness.

Back
Top Bottom