• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Sexualizing his one year old daugher...New <disgusting> Video

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker

:roll:

When I started growing tits my grandmother felt me up - in front of my whole family. "She's getting nice big ones."

Annoying and stupid - but Trump's hardly doing anything bizarre there.

Yow. That is some whacked out world to live in where grandmom squeezing your tits at puberty is normal.

Seriously. Why are you telling us this?

Are you gonna squeeze your granddaughter's (or) daughter's boobs and remark on their bigguns as they approach the age? Yeah, m...figgered not.

The whole bragging about "granny felt me up" So shut up !! - is just whackado. I can't even....

Next, how in the word is this comparable to Trumps breast remarks on his infant daughter?

Umm, it most definitely is bizarre for a grandmother to squeeze their grandaughter's tits

You may find this hard to believe, but the overwhelming majority of young girls never have their tits squeezed by their grandma's

And it's just as bizarre for a father to talk about his 1yo daughters sexual appeal

Thank you. I'm still shaking my head and wondering....where in the world do these people live and holy cow...it's not like anything most people I know experience.

Imagine, for a second, grandpa, giving little pubescent Billy a squeeze on his dick in front of the family and sayin' Uh yuh...*He's getting a nice big one."

TRUMP!

Of course, and his attitude towards women in general and his daughters in particular, are disturbing and bizarre

I'm just not sure what bothers me more - Trump and how he just IS and always has been - or how certain people jump in a time-machine to dig up past things to groan and moan about all throughout the election season and pre-season.

"In the third grade he grabbed a girl's butt." -- It's on that level, to me.

I certainly don't like him or support him - but I do not give a rats ass about half the things people spend their time 'reporting' over.

:roll:

When I started growing tits my grandmother felt me up - in front of my whole family. "She's getting nice big ones."

Annoying and stupid - but Trump's hardly doing anything bizarre there. Besides, it was so mother ****ing long ago. Why didn't anyoen give a flying **** when he did it? Oh - because it doesn't matter.

I don't know which i worse, that it happened or that you're proud of it as "normal" behavior. When it happened is irrelevant, he wasn't running for president before now. And since he is, his entire life is an open book. His past actions speak much louder than what he says today, because today he wants something out of you. Then, he didn't give a rat's ass, and we see him as he is, unvarnished and in the raw.

He has nothing else to run on than his past. He keeps referring to it so, yes, it is fair game

I'm just not sure what bothers me more - Trump and how he just IS and always has been - or how certain people jump in a time-machine to dig up past things to groan and moan about all throughout the election season and pre-season.

I certainly don't like him or support him - but I do not give a rats ass about half the things people spend their time 'reporting' over.

They are all part of a pattern, Auntie. If it were a "one-off" thing, I would agree with you. Everyone has their moments.

But time after time, Trump has made it clear that he has some seriously troubling beliefs about females not to mention a host of other psychological problems (ex phobias, narcissism, confabulation, etc)

The video of Trump's own words?

Yeah. I saw it. It's my OP! Why don't you 'splain it to us mere mortals where and what the "lyin blogger" is...

You imply he said things he didn't. But then that is typical of people who post hate.

So true.
That's my problem with the OP too.

I wish he wasn't the republican front runner as I will not vote for Hillary.

Have no good discussion about how he would be a bad president, so lets do personal attacks. From what? two decades... How lame is that?

Let the horse pucky fly!

When people resort to personal attacks of such things, I have to wonder is they are the type of person who has little self esteem and have to attack others to boost theirs.

You imply he said things he didn't. But then that is typical of people who post hate.

I posted

His

own

****ing words.

Live.

Real. IT.

Why are Trumpers so con-fused?

ETA: Why didn't you answer this question?

Why don't you 'splain it to us mere mortals where and what the "lyin blogger" is...

Last edited:
I posted

His

own

****ing words.

Live.

Real. IT.

Why are Trumpers so con-fused?

ETA: Why didn't you answer this question?

Why don't you 'splain it to us mere mortals where and what the "lyin blogger" is...
You should stop embarrassing yourself.

You did not post his own words!

“Well, I think that she's got a lot of Marla,” he said.”She's a really beautiful baby, and she's got Marla's legs. We don't know whether she's got this part yet (gestures toward his chest), but time will tell.”

It's the left that pushes for teaching sex education in kindergarten, and you call this sexualizing?

They are all part of a pattern, Auntie. If it were a "one-off" thing, I would agree with you. Everyone has their moments.

But time after time, Trump has made it clear that he has some seriously troubling beliefs about females not to mention a host of other psychological problems (ex phobias, narcissism, confabulation, etc)

Bingo.

Normal people do not run for president either.

Seriously, this is a total nonissue. It is in fact just stupid.

I love, LOVE a reason to attack Trump. This thread turned out to be a gigantic disappointment. This is, as you said, just plain stupid.

Back
Top Bottom