• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Second Most Admired Man In America

Lulz. Your embrace of the most corrupt administration in history and of being beholden to a hostile foreign power duly noted for the record.

Your embrace of a concocted fairy tale and cheerleading for the torch and pitchfork brigade, is equally duly noted.

it's good, but when i showed my wife the movie, i probably could have done it more efficiently by just showing her the funniest clips of it.

the opening sequence is epic comedy, though.

True, but there are SO many instances where it's proven essentially correct.

"Go away. Batin'"

"Ow, my balls!"

"Electrolytes: they're what plants crave." The anti-science pathology of conservatives has been on full display for years now.

You know who I really admired this year:

How about the S. Korean soldier that risked his life to save the N. Korean soldier under fire from his own.

Your embrace of a concocted fairy tale and cheerleading for the torch and pitchfork brigade, is equally duly noted.

Your pathological self-deception in having to pretend there's any fairy tale duly noted for the record.

Mueller has some people soiling their Hello Kitty undies, and it's completely understandable.

How about the S. Korean soldier that risked his life to save the N. Korean soldier under fire from his own.

Well I don't know about that story specifically, but it's pretty hard to top Gunans sacrifice, but I'm sure there are millions of stories this year that probably dwarf that, but we don't hear about it.

Trump has been an utter failure at everything he's ever done in life other than being born with a rich daddy and a silver spoon in his mouth, and being a "reality TV star". The rest is all bankruptcy, failure after failure, being baiiled out by others. If you guys find that "admirable" that's pretty damn pathetic.:roll:

I know the MAGA crowd totally dismisses the fact he was a cheat who ripped everybody who worked for him off, didn't pay his bills, lied about even being wealthy really, but facts are facts regardles.:lamo You people that admire him are gullible and stupid is all.:roll:

Your pathological self-deception in having to pretend there's any fairy tale duly noted for the record.

Mueller has some people soiling their Hello Kitty undies, and it's completely understandable.

Rather than deluding yourself, maybe start looking for a 2020 nominee who can beat Trump. Or better yet, keep up the delusion.

markjs;1069475437[B said:
]Trump has been an utter failure at everything he's ever done in life [/B]other than being born with a rich daddy and a silver spoon in his mouth, and being a "reality TV star". The rest is all bankruptcy, failure after failure, being baiiled out by others. If you guys find that "admirable" that's pretty damn pathetic.:roll:

I know the MAGA crowd totally dismisses the fact he was a cheat who ripped everybody who worked for him off, didn't pay his bills, lied about even being wealthy really, but facts are facts regardles.:lamo You people that admire him are gullible and stupid is all.:roll:

]

No, he was a manifest success in beating your hag in 2016.:lol:

Well I don't know about that story specifically, but it's pretty hard to top Gunans sacrifice, but I'm sure there are millions of stories this year that probably dwarf that, but we don't hear about it.

John 15:13

I had to look it up, remembered a line only.

I'm surprised they aren't calling it fake because he's the runner up... But, expecting consistency from a Trump supporter is like expecting art from the contents of a Toilet Bowl.

Obama winning makes the poll all the more valuable to to some. "See? No racism in America!"

This is how a dumbass poll from a local TV station becomes "important".

The left and the MSM would have you believe Trump is the scum of the Earth, the most despicable man on the planet. Americans, just when they elected Trump in 2016, obviously still don't believe the fake news spewed by both the left and the MSM.

https://wset.com/news/nation-world/...ca-according-to-new-poll-12-28-2018-185731447

The full list of Most Admired men are as follows:

Barack Obama
Donald Trump
George W. Bush
Pope Francis
Bill Gates
Bernie Sanders
Bill Clinton
Dalai Lama
Joe Biden
Elon Musk
Mike Pence

The fact that he only got 13% is kind of weirdly low to me. I would’ve thought there’d be a bigger number of people who would immediately support him in a question like this. Somewhere close to the 30-40%% that always choose strongly approve of him in polls.

But I guess this question is too open ended to really get something like that since you can choose anyone.

No, he was a manifest success in beating your hag in 2016.:lol:

My hag? You obviously don't pay attention either, but well conservatives, what can one expect? Not much, clearly.:lamo

I tend to think these kind of polls are just "people I hear about a lot in the news".

Maybe it was last year, or longer ago. I'm getting old.

When a N. Korean soldier defected he was under fire from the North in the space between countries. One or two S. Korean soldiers risked their life to crawl to him and drag him, horribly injured, to safety in the South. Amazing stuff.

My hag? You obviously don't pay attention either, but well conservatives, what can one expect? Not much, clearly.:lamo

No, I don't keep a log of everyone in here and their presidential preferences. Whoever you supported, they obviously couldn't beat Hillary. So there's that.

True, but there are SO many instances where it's proven essentially correct.

"Go away. Batin'"

"Ow, my balls!"

"Electrolytes: they're what plants crave." The anti-science pathology of conservatives has been on full display for years now.

lol. BRAWNDO!

That’s a weird list.

It's not that weird 4 got a lot of attention from Bush funeral. 3 are 2020 prospects 2 are wealthy buisnemen 1 is dealing with a high profile sexual abuse scandal. These names are all recognisable and would be identifiable to large portions of our society

To me the weird one is Dalai Lama. A honorable man on a list of scoundrels, cheats, liars, and cut throats

I tend to think these kind of polls are just "people I hear about a lot in the news".

Yep. You have Obama at 1 with 19%, Trump at 2 with 13%, and then everyone else with 2% or less. We know more people strongly approve of Trump and Obama than their respective percentages so this poll really tells us nothing about what people actually think of them, positively or negatively.

it's good, but when i showed my wife the movie, i probably could have done it more efficiently by just showing her the funniest clips of it.

the opening sequence is epic comedy, though.

It took me years to convince my wife to watch that movie. After she finally saw it (just to make me shut up, I assume), she agreed that the film was pure genius.

It took me years to convince my wife to watch that movie. After she finally saw it (just to make me shut up, I assume), she agreed that the film was pure genius.

we definitely laughed at a lot of the same parts, as well.

Back
Top Bottom