• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Says It Out Loud

The burden of proof is on you all.
You seem to have made up your mind without needing a debate. So why are you worried about someone else doing the same?

If someone wants to wait for a debate, they can do so. Nothing about an early ballot delivery prevents them from waiting to cast their vote.

The only thing I can think of that would make people want to mail their vote early, is the Trump admin's mismanagement and opposition to properly funding the Post Office. If they want people to wait, they are shooting themselves in the foot.
What reason do you have to send out ballots months early? Forget the mail-in aspect. Why months early?
If they weren't mail in ballots, they wouldn't go out early to begin with. So I'm not sure how I'm supposed to forget the mail-in aspect.

As I pointed out above, the Postal Service is having trouble delivering mail on time. So the earlier the better.

I currently receive mail in ballots about a month before the election. Generally, it sits on my mail desk until a few days before the election regardless. When they arrive is pretty irrelevant to me. If the deadline has long passed to add new candidates to the ballot and the states can print their ballots, I don't see any need to delay.

Uptower, forget about the mail-in part for a moment.

Why is it necessary for states to have large numbers of people voting months early? Because many conservatives are concluding you all are trying to hide Biden's mental fitness. Until it's too late, and people have already voted.

What are we to assume there'll be some big revelation about Biden being senile in the next few months? Sounds like a right wing fantasy. Meanwhile we've been watching Trump deteriorate in real time live on TV the last four years. And now he wants to limit voting options and delay the election because he's down in the polls.

This has nothing to do with distant speculation on Biden's 'mental fitness' when all he's done is stutter a few times. It's about the president undermining the electoral system and stopping people from voting as they normally would.

You’re smarter than that. Reread.

If you all can’t get it together, we have to get it together for you.

Nope. Since you have consistently avoided answering my question, now you can either explain exactly what the hell you meant by that weirdness, or I will just mock you some more.

His open admission of voter suppression will make for some fine campaign commercials.

It won't matter if the Post Master General makes it impossible for tens of millions of people to mail in their ballots. There are trucks in cities around the country literally ripping Mail Drops off every corner and piling them in trucks to be hauled away.

This is so outrageous, my stomach is actually in a knot. This is happened, out in the open, while congress just sits around and does nothing about a blatant conspiracy to commit election fraud.

No, he's letting us know that Democrats are using COVID for an excuse to use mail-in voting to CHEAT. And to send out ballots early, before Biden has had a chance to appear on a debate stage.

There is even a post in one of the poll threads arguing that as kids we are taught not to cheat, but that as adults things are more complicated. You wouldn't imagine the number of liberal posters who hit the like button for that post.

1. It makes no sense to have mail in balloting prior to any face to face debate between Biden and Trump.
2. We already have a system of mail in voting for people who choose to do use it, absentee voting and early voting are already available
3. Mail in ballots with the use of ballot harvesting by individuals opens the door to falsifying votes. Democrats just look to create more votes.

It won't matter if the Post Master General makes it impossible for tens of millions of people to mail in their ballots. There are trucks in cities around the country literally ripping Mail Drops off every corner and piling them in trucks to be hauled away.

This is so outrageous, my stomach is actually in a knot. This is happened, out in the open, while congress just sits around and does nothing about a blatant conspiracy to commit election fraud.

I saw that. It doesn't seem to be happening in Florida.

The MAGA crowd will have a reasonable explanation, of course.

Nope. Since you have consistently avoided answering my question, now you can either explain exactly what the hell you meant by that weirdness, or I will just mock you some more.
You seem to be confused.

You’re being mocked, and you don’t know it. Look at how the thread reads. You can’t answer a single question intelligently, just a dumb laughing emoji that a fourth grader could post using one finger.

Why am I hitting a brick wall with you on the topic of sending out ballots early?

When you figure out how to answer this question, then we’ll talk about fraud. ;)

Last edited:
You’re being mocked, and you don’t know it.

I'm aware. I just don't care. Your opinion of me has no bearing whatsoever. You're the enemy. If you liked me, I would have to reevaluate how I live my life.

I'm aware. I just don't care. Your opinion of me has no bearing whatsoever. You're the enemy. If you liked me, I would have to reevaluate how I live my life.

Thank you.

However, this is a political debate board, and the topic was early balloting.

The responsible thing for you to do, as a poster, is to debate the topic, using factual posts.

Otherwise, it is not worth my effort responding to you. ;)

I should have used better judgment, and responded to Uptower instead.

The Republican party is the party of voter suppression.

The Democrat party is the party of vote fraud, illegal voters and worst of all, the voting dead.

Comments in this thread are pretty much satire worthy of the Babylon Bee or The Onion.

Thank you.

However, this is a political debate board, and the topic was early balloting.

The responsible thing for you to do, as a poster, is to debate the topic, using factual posts.

Otherwise, it is not worth my effort responding to you. ;)

I should have used better judgment, and responded to Uptower instead.

Do not feel the need to let the door hit you in the ass.

You seem to be confused.

You’re being mocked, and you don’t know it. Look at how the thread reads. You can’t answer a single question intelligently, just a dumb laughing emoji that a fourth grader could post using one finger.

Why am I hitting a brick wall with you on the topic of sending out ballots early?

When you figure out how to answer this question, then we’ll talk about fraud. ;)

I've asked you a question several times that you somehow keep ducking.

Early voting and mail in voting works. That is what is really pissing you off. You keep trying to sow fear and doubt, and it just isn't growing, is it?

Then why would you be opposed to having ballots mailed out to people, but then having them come to an official location to drop them off with professional, vetted officials, monitored by other officials?

We could allot two weeks before election day, that way no location is too crowded.

This plan would negate the importance of the claims of voter fraud. (In response to Post 71)

Red herring. Your faux concern is hilarious.

I voted by mail, I got a text a day later that they got my ballot, a day after that a text showing that my signature was verified and the vote was counted.

You just really hate that don't you? Voting by mail works and it just pisses you off because your disinformation campaign is failing.

The Democrat party is the party of vote fraud, illegal voters and worst of all, the voting dead.

happened in 1960, probably. this is happening now, and in plain sight. you support it, apparently, and that's sad.

Got any proof of Democrats involved in voter fraud? Because I've got a Republican president saying on TV that he's trying to suppress voting.

I remember when conservatives were meant to love America; now they're cheering on voter suppression.

Lol what did that have to do with my post?

Would you be willing to ensure that no ballots are cast before the debates happen?

Is this really about COVID fears, or is it about hiding Biden's mental fitness?

Do you really think any debate is going to make Trump suddenly look good?
Biden is both mentally and physically more fit than trump anyway.

This is the most dangerous situation the United States has faced politically in some time, I don’t know what it could even be compared to.

We are in a situation that could rob hundreds of thousands, if not millions of people of their votes.

Cheating is happening before your eyes, but you support it.

Because all your posturing, all your grandstanding about the 2nd Amendment, nonsense about “fighting tyranny” now amounts to absolutely nothing.

It’s happening and it’s happening now and you support it.

Which supports my theory that many of the “2A” Types that yell too loudly about being a hero, are as likely to support state sanctioned crimes and atrocities than they are to prevent them.

As long as it’s against the other side, you couldn’t give a damn.

Do not feel the need to let the door hit you in the ass.

Again, Hamish, don't waste my time with these hissy fits.

There are plenty of intelligent posters I can respond to.

Learn how to debate. And stay on topic. The topic is early voting.

Last edited:
And now he wants to limit voting options and delay the election because he's down in the polls.

Trump has his own internal pollsters, he doesn't care about polls from Georgetown University or Quinnipiac which oversurvey Democrats, he's been very vocal about this.

It's much more likely that Democrats are concerned about Biden's lead shrinking, just as Hillary's did. Which is why they want to rush out ballots before Biden has had a chance to demonstrate his mental fitness, or lack of it, on a debate stage.

Back
Top Bottom