• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Says It Out Loud

80% of voters vote by mail in my state (even more in the last primary). That is the norm in my state, and many others (BTW, we don't have curtains either)

You may wistfully want it to be the way it was, but I want it to be how it was before covid, but that ain't gonna happen.

You want to make it harder for registered voters to exercise their constitutional right to vote.

Do you support Trump trying to defund the Post Office so that it will hinder mail in voting? Yes or no.

No, defunding a Constitutional requirement would result in an impeachment effort from some on the left. Defunding our useless and alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to solve the Postal funding crises would be the only option.

It's an essential part of his psychopathy that he must make everyone else (in his mind) a cheater in order to justify his own cheating. I think Donnie was ****ed up from the very beginning of his disgusting life but being raised in a family run by an overbearing bully and narcissist father and a weak, absent, cold mother really made his the utterly irredeemable scumbag that he is today.

He also has a habit of accusing others of the very things he is doing. He has taken the old Rovian trick and made it a mantra. It is really his "tell".

Lol I can't decipher this babble...

In-person voting, in booths with curtains is the NORM in this country. Not the exception.

Maybe if Trump's response to the virus was more like other countries we would have conditions closer to the NORM here too. There is nothing normal about the USA now and as long as we remain the epicenter of this plague there will be no relief. The truth is that any relief will have to wait until Biden is in charge. That's pretty much the consensus here in Florida now.

His open admission of voter suppression will make for some fine campaign commercials.

Requiring people to request a mail-in ballot if they want one is hardly voter suppression.

Requiring people to request a mail-in ballot if they want one is hardly voter suppression.

Is that what you think this is about?

Nice try.

Maybe if Trump's response to the virus was more like other countries we would have conditions closer to the NORM here too. There is nothing normal about the USA now and as long as we remain the epicenter of this plague there will be no relief. The truth is that any relief will have to wait until Biden is in charge. That's pretty much the consensus here in Florida now.

if florida goes blue, and all reports and polls are indicating that it will, trump is screwed, especially if wisconsin or arizona go blue as well, as trump will not win michigan, pennsylvania, or wisconsin.

Is that what you think this is about?

Nice try.

Yeah, what do you think it's about? Is there another kind of "universal mail-in voting" I'm not aware of?

As usual the GOP and Trump admit what they're up to and their fanbois look the other way.

Emergency rooms and chiropractor clinics from coast to coast will be crowded to capacity as they bend over backwards to 'magasplain' this.

As usual the GOP and Trump admit what they're up to and their fanbois look the other way.

Sorry, you all are giving us no other choice.

16 states are planning on allowing people to mail in ballots before Biden has even appeared on a debate stage.

We're dealing with people with no morals. Many of whom like posts where the poster expresses that kids learn not to cheat, but that in the adult world, things are more complicated.

P. S. I used "you all", not "you" ;)

Mail in voting is legal in most states.

Trump is trying to make it more difficult.

He wouldn't be doing this if he was leading in the polls.

Amazing how you can excuse this behavior.

Every day he makes himself more of a troll. It overshadows any good he may actually do.

Every day he makes himself more of a troll. It overshadows any good he may actually do.

What was the purpose of that post?

You are making liberals look like immature petty cry babies, you know that. ;)

Conservatives aren't trolls lol. Get out of your blue state bubble. And wake up.

If you can't deal with people having different opinions than yours, Canada is right across the border.

16 states are planning on allowing people to mail in ballots before Biden has even appeared on a debate stage.

Guess who makes the rules for voting in any given state?

We're dealing with people with no morals. Many of whom like posts where the poster expresses that kids learn not to cheat, but that in the adult world, things are more complicated.

P. S. I used "you all", not "you" ;)

The civility was fine. I don't really see the relevance though of how early people mail their votes.

EDIT: except that the earlier the better if Trump plans to cripple the postal service. I'd get mine in before Trump can stop me as well.

Last edited:
Which is why we had such a problem with Jim Crow Laws.

So what you're saying is that states that want MORE people to vote should be extra-constitutionally run over by the federal government that wants LESS people to vote?

Okay.

So what you're saying is that states that want MORE people to vote should be extra-constitutionally run over by the federal government that wants LESS people to vote?

The problem is...some of the "additional people" will not exist.

Why is any U. S. Citizen incapable of dropping off a ballot at a voting station?

The civility was fine. I don't really see the relevance though of how early people mail their votes.

The accusation is that the Biden campaign is trying to pull a bait-and-switch. Hide Biden's mental fitness handicaps, until after half the country has voted.

No, he's letting us know that Democrats are using COVID for an excuse to use mail-in voting to CHEAT. And to send out ballots early, before Biden has had a chance to appear on a debate stage..
There is no requirement for the candidates to debate at all. Biden could completely refuse to debate and it still wouldn't be cheating in any sense of the word.

The fact that you think this is a disadvantage for Trump makes your motivations pretty clear though.

What a red herring.

Who cares if votes are cast before debates? The voters are grown ups, they will vote whenever they want once the mail in voting is open.

You are ducking the big question: Do you support Trump trying to defund the Post Office so that it will hinder mail in voting? Yes or no.

You gotta understand that Reuban thinks that the debates will reveal that Biden is a dottering old man, barely able to keep himeself from peeing all over the stage. He really believes that the extent of his mental deterioration will be revealed by Trump's masterful debating skills. That's why he thinks it's soooo essential that at least one debate happen before anyone casts a vote.:mrgreen:

The accusation is that the Biden campaign is trying to pull a bait-and-switch. Hide Biden's mental fitness handicaps, until after half the country has voted.

Well we've all seen trump's mental fitness handicap front and centre. And as per this thread OP, his dictatorial tendencies.

Well we've all seen trump's mental fitness handicap front and centre. And as per this thread OP, his dictatorial tendencies.
And you can judge Trump’s personality, and make an informed decision.

We are not hiding our candidate. Or trying to rush out ballots before voters realize who they’re really voting for.

And you can judge Trump’s personality, and make an informed decision.

We are not hiding our candidate. Or trying to rush out ballots before voters realize who they’re really voting for.

Because nobody ever heard of Biden before this. :lol:

There's a plague on. Remember?

What would be the harm in having people receive ballots in the mail, but then drop them off at an official station with vetted staff? A reasonable amount of time before November 3?

What would be the harm in having people receive ballots in the mail, but then drop them off at an official station with vetted staff? A reasonable amount of time before November 3?

I can't help noticing you totally bailed on the first part of my post. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom