• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Refers to Americans Who Were Killed in Action As “Losers” and “Suckers”

your boy is massively corrupt, can't lead and is immature.

does any of that ever bother you? do you have any morals or standards?

hang on. you're a Confederate. you don't have to answer.

You have been this way for 3 years and 10 months. What have you done that matters?

I am not a Confederate. Those Democrats died off over 150 years back.

I was never captured. Trump likes me.

Trump captured our democracy. He thinks of the United States as a loser.

By any means necessary we will take back our country. If you think the protests are bad now get ready. If Trump and his goons somehow taint the purity of this upcoming election, there will be hell to pay.

Anonymous sources. These bizarre accusations come out whenever Biden comes out of the basement and steps on his dick. Never listen to the liberal media and especially stories with anonymous sources.

You're right. There is a pattern here.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

From the article:

“Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Donald Trump is truly a pathetic waste of oxygen.

And before his followers start whining “but the sources didn’t identify themselves so we could attack them!”.....this is coming from the same guy who declared that he liked people who “weren’t captured” and who attacked the family of a war hero repeatedly. Not to mention, of course, his attacks on James Mattis, who has done far more for this country than Trump could dream of.

In short, there’s a pattern here, and his latest despicable comments are just more proof of that.

He made greater sacrifice that you would ever possibly understand. Had he been Trump, he would have been home way sooner thanks to who his daddy was, but he chose to stay because he wasn't going to take release unless everyone was going to be going with him.

That is TRUE heroism. Not dodging STD's because you are a super whore.

McCain violated the code of conduct.

Apparently you do not know about the military code of conduct.

The Code of Conduct provides guidance for the behavior and actions of members of the Armed Forces of the United States. This guidance applies not only on the battlefield, but also in the event that the service member is captured and becomes a prisoner of war (POW). The Code is delineated in six articles.

Article I:

I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.[5]

Article II:

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.[5]

Article III:

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.[5]

Article IV:

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.[5]

Article V:

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.[5]

Article VI:

I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.[5]

Code of the United States Fighting Force - Wikipedia.

Which military men did Trump fail to respect? But don't quit there, show a pattern where you ignore how he still supports the military of today.,

Well he told us McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured. then he called our General dogs. Then when in France he called the Marines that fought and died at Bella Woods losers and suckers. And when over in France he would not go to the war memorial because they were losers and he did not want to mess up his hair. When he first came into office he sent a mission with absolutely no purpose to Yemen where men died and we lost a costly air craft. Lately he went to honor the dead at Arlington and right in Front of Kelly and at Kelly's son's grave he said why would they serve. Then when he learned that the Russians had put a bounty on our troops in Afghanistan, he did NOTHING. Of course he yelled at his aides when he missed a call from his bro, Putin. So exactly when has he honored the men and women serving in our armed forces, please explain. Just so you know I am a vet and my father and 8 of the nine children in my family served.

Trump captured our democracy. He thinks of the United States as a loser.

By any means necessary we will take back our country. If you think the protests are bad now get ready. If Trump and his goons somehow taint the purity of this upcoming election, there will be hell to pay.

The purity of the election puts Trump back into the White House for 4 more years.

Just give us the examples you rely on to make such belligerent statements. We want to study your alleged proof.

I’ve already done so. Twice. You burying your head in the sand doesn’t change that

McCain violated the code of conduct.

Apparently you do not know about the military code of conduct.

The Code of Conduct provides guidance for the behavior and actions of members of the Armed Forces of the United States. This guidance applies not only on the battlefield, but also in the event that the service member is captured and becomes a prisoner of war (POW). The Code is delineated in six articles.

Article I:

I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country and our way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.[5]

Article II:

I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to resist.[5]

Article III:

If I am captured I will continue to resist by all means available. I will make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.[5]

Article IV:

If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners. I will give no information or take part in any action which might be harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me and will back them up in every way.[5]

Article V:

When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give name, rank, service number and date of birth. I will evade answering further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written statements disloyal to my country and its allies or harmful to their cause.[5]

Article VI:

I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.[5]

Code of the United States Fighting Force - Wikipedia.

I would hope some day you are tortured for five years and see what you do. God you people are such arm chair military. You do realize he could have left earlier from his North Vietnam, but instead let another more seriously injured then him go in his place. trumpsters are not good enough to have licked McCain's boots.

Well he told us McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured. then he called our General dogs. Then when in France he called the Marines that fought and died at Bella Woods losers and suckers. And when over in France he would not go to the war memorial because they were losers and he did not want to mess up his hair. When he first came into office he sent a mission with absolutely no purpose to Yemen where men died and we lost a costly air craft. Lately he went to honor the dead at Arlington and right in Front of Kelly and at Kelly's son's grave he said why would they serve. Then when he learned that the Russians had put a bounty on our troops in Afghanistan, he did NOTHING. Of course he yelled at his aides when he missed a call from his bro, Putin. So exactly when has he honored the men and women serving in our armed forces, please explain. Just so you know I am a vet and my father and 8 of the nine children in my family served.

Too bad all you present is your version of events. Next time come with evidence.

Trump heard the Russian bounty story from the tainted News program.

How many years old is this article? Y'all can't come up with anything new, so you have retread a gossip column? :lamo

Oh look, a Trump supporter desperately trying to excuse Trump’s comments by desperately handwaving. How surprising....not :roll:

Which military men did Trump fail to respect? But don't quit there, show a pattern where you ignore how he still supports the military of today.,

Ah but, oops, they saw through the phony patriot show Roobert. bummer huh dude?:lamo

WRDYQUQ5SNCNHIHT7HBKY7ZJW4.jpg

Damn huh, how could this be? :cool:

The purity of the election puts Trump back into the White House for 4 more years.

And i bet you will hope he runs for a third and fourth term like he says he is going to do. Trumpsters, they will believe anything that their cult leader tells them to . Pitiful

Oh look, a Trump supporter desperately trying to excuse Trump’s comments by desperately handwaving. How surprising....not :roll:

Hey, don't pick on the "disadvantaged" posters now!

Naw, nevermind, have at!

I would hope some day you are tortured for five years and see what you do. God you people are such arm chair military. You do realize he could have left earlier from his North Vietnam, but instead let another more seriously injured then him go in his place. trumpsters are not good enough to have licked McCain's boots.

And yet Democrats refused to support McCain yet I tell you, I voted for the man. Did you vote for McCain as I did?

Anonymous sources. These bizarre accusations come out whenever Biden comes out of the basement and steps on his dick. Never listen to the liberal media and especially stories with anonymous sources.

You're right. There is a pattern here.

A pattern of Trump supporters excusing and defending his attacks on the military.

But I forgot.....you lot don’t care about the military and never have, so to you it’s no big deal.

And i bet you will hope he runs for a third and fourth term like he says he is going to do. Trumpsters, they will believe anything that their cult leader tells them to . Pitiful

Where did you come up with that Bull Con Story?

A pattern of Trump supporters excusing and defending his attacks on the military.

But I forgot.....you lot don’t care about the military and never have, so to you it’s no big deal.

I will admit TRump did attack one former military guy.

You guys forget already the attacks you made on Bush and earlier on Robert Dole?

I will admit TRump did attack one former military guy.

You guys forget already the attacks you made on Bush and earlier on Robert Dole?

Trump has attacked a lot more than just one “former military guys”.

His pattern of attacks on the military is as long as the day is long.

When you guys whine, recall how you attacked the military guy named GW Bush all the damned time.

Trump does not attack our military, he goes after his opponents.

Democrats have reeled off hundreds of attacks on military guys.

Trump’s shrieking about how he likes people who “weren’t captured”.

Trump’s attacks on the family of a war hero.

Trump’s attacks on Mattis.

Trump’s repeated attacks on John McCain.

And that’s just for starters.

But you prefer the officers who got captured it sounds like to me.

And Democrats despised John McCain so stop whining.

Back
Top Bottom