• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Refers to Americans Who Were Killed in Action As “Losers” and “Suckers”

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’ - The Atlantic

From the article:

“Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Donald Trump is truly a pathetic waste of oxygen.

And before his followers start whining “but the sources didn’t identify themselves so we could attack them!”.....this is coming from the same guy who declared that he liked people who “weren’t captured” and who attacked the family of a war hero repeatedly. Not to mention, of course, his attacks on James Mattis, who has done far more for this country than Trump could dream of.

In short, there’s a pattern here, and his latest despicable comments are just more proof of that.

How many years old is this article? Y'all can't come up with anything new, so you have retread a gossip column? :lamo

Did you forget about the Putin Assassinations of our Military Soldiers, and not a word to Vlad? Helsinki must have been another proud day for TrumpQuins.

At least he didn’t catch STD’s during Vietnam, eh? Or did he? What could possibly explain the dementia of Deutsche Donald with his insane CTs these days?!

I heard that from the very untrustworthy left wing media. Today Judy of PBS newshour opened an attack on Trump and other media.

From the article:

“Trump rejected the idea of the visit because he feared his hair would become disheveled in the rain, and because he did not believe it important to honor American war dead, according to four people with firsthand knowledge of the discussion that day. In a conversation with senior staff members on the morning of the scheduled visit, Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

And before his followers start whining “but the sources didn’t identify themselves so we could attack them!”.....this is coming from the same guy who declared that he liked people who “weren’t captured” and who attacked the family of a war hero repeatedly. Not to mention, of course, his attacks on James Mattis, who has done far more for this country than Trump could dream of.

In short, there’s a pattern here, and his latest despicable comments are just more proof of that.

Just in time for the election. 2 years late.

By your own hand you proved I told the truth. Did you vote for John McCain to be president? I voted for him.

Does you voting for McCain excuse the unforgivable behavior of trump to McCain? Trump’s insane rage was all about not getting rid of Obamacare.

How many years old is this article? Y'all can't come up with anything new, so you have retread a gossip column? :lamo

Trump has made statements like this publicly before. This isn’t gossip, just more confirmation that he despises the people he’s tasked with protecting.

I heard that from the very untrustworthy left wing media. Today Judy of PBS newshour opened an attack on Trump and other media.

Tell me how much they are paying you and I will double it.

Just give us the examples you rely on to make such belligerent statements. We want to study your alleged proof.

Stop sitting on your head and simply go back to the first post and start over, go slower this time..

Trump has made statements like this publicly before. This isn’t gossip, just more confirmation that he despises the people he’s tasked with protecting.

The topic of this gossip column is over a year old. Lol

The military knows, hence why he is losing support big tome with those in uniform and vets.

The topic of this gossip column is over a year old. Lol

Right, that matters!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From the article:

Trump only worships death, once you are dead you are worthless to him. He had over 1000 sacrifices today.

Trump isn't anti-military as they protect his rich fat ass. What he is though he doesn't give a rat's ass about military men and women.

Serving in the military is below the rich Trumps. You would never see a Trump driving a garbage truck or wearing fatigues as that is something the losers do.

The military knows, hence why he is losing support big tome with those in uniform and vets.

Can you imagine a REPUBLICAN president being this hated by his own military?

We already know who Trump is, stuff like this just underlines it. What’s astonishing to me though is how his supporters don’t mind that this is how they’re being perceived now.

**** happened to the GOP. Holy crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Somebody made a good point: if he thinks KIA’s are losers and suckers, then he absolutely thinks that about the 191,000 Americans who have died of COVID-19.

John who I did support and believe you refused to support told the story of him volunteering to remain a captive.

Officers are supposed to lead an escape, not agree to remain a captive.

He made greater sacrifice that you would ever possibly understand. Had he been Trump, he would have been home way sooner thanks to who his daddy was, but he chose to stay because he wasn't going to take release unless everyone was going to be going with him.

That is TRUE heroism. Not dodging STD's because you are a super whore.

this

today we call wingnut extremists Republicans and main stream folks liberal radical

If the Dems really want to be the big-tent party they once were, they've got to respect the 2nd, understand right-to-life, and respect Religion. They've got make those with the aforementioned beliefs - at the least - feel comfortable, wanted, and desired within the party.

Then they might be able to reclaim those parochial Catholics I grew-up with, who would never consider having an abortion, nor miss the Holy Days of Obligation, while they kept a .38 in the nightstand for their wife, a Remington pump in the closet to keep honest men honest, and a 30-30 to show the kid how to bag a white-tail in the woodlands outside of the city - come Autumn.

These were the Dems of my childhood days. Many carried union cards. All were Catholic and had their kids in parochial schools. Not a few served their country. Several went into the priesthood.

Last edited:
Trump’s shrieking about how he likes people who “weren’t captured”.

Trump’s attacks on the family of a war hero.

Trump’s attacks on Mattis.

Trump’s repeated attacks on John McCain.

And that’s just for starters.

Let’s not forget the fact that trump hasn’t said a damn word about Putin putting bounties on US troops.

If the Dems really want to be the big-tent party they once were, they've got to respect the 2nd, understand right-to-life, and respect Religion. They've got make those with the aforementioned beliefs - at the least - feel comfortable, wanted, and desired within the party.

they do all this and they will be republicans, living in the past

they do all this and they will be republicans, living in the past
Yeah, maybe I'm just reminiscing here. Hard to believe today, that we were all solid hard-core Dem voters back then.

But I do believe there are moderate & liberal voters out there who might otherwise fit with much of the Democratic Party, or at the least they don't like or fit with Trump or the Repubs, but they get stuck on what appears to be Dem purity tests.

There's no reason Dems can't respect and understand right-to-life, while accepting that abortion is a Constitutional right - so that also needs to be respected. In fact, that's my exact personal position. Guns are a little easier, because I think it's fair to support the 2nd while also wanting reasonable regulation. As to Religion, well of course that should be respected no matter who you are or what you believe - it's a no brainier!

I see no reason why those that believe as I described above should not be welcomed in the party, and genuinely made to feel welcomed. Why not? There's a lot else to agree upon!

Let’s not forget the fact that trump hasn’t said a damn word about Putin putting bounties on US troops.

Yes he did. He said he didn't believe it.

Well Mr I have the proof Schiff tried that crap and failed.

your boy is massively corrupt, can't lead and is immature.

does any of that ever bother you? do you have any morals or standards?

hang on. you're a Confederate. you don't have to answer.

Which military men did Trump fail to respect? But don't quit there, show a pattern where you ignore how he still supports the military of today.,

Weren't you in the military? You're not upset that Trump thinks you're a sucker?

Trump’s shrieking about how he likes people who “weren’t captured”.

Trump’s attacks on the family of a war hero.

Trump’s attacks on Mattis.

Trump’s repeated attacks on John McCain.

And that’s just for starters.

Weren't you in the military? You're not upset that Trump thinks you're a sucker?
And a loser.

Back
Top Bottom