• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report

I agree. It's a favorite tactic of the left.

I didn't misrepresent it. Read again.

Ah, a repetition of that tactic. How nice, and yes, you did.

Ah, a repetition of that tactic. How nice, and yes, you did.
All right. I think I'm done with you. I'd recommend that for the future, you ask why you spend more time attacking and trying to project strategies, than making points that support your position.

Take care.

All right. I think I'm done with you. I'd recommend that for the future, you ask why you spend more time attacking and trying to project strategies, than making points that support your position.

Take care.
Now, if you could only accurate represent what the other side is saying.

What does that have to do with probability that Trump pretended to raise money off folks like you, and pocket it?

Trump isn’t going to spend one dime of that money on audits. He won’t even lift a finger to bail out Cyber Ninjas when the bill comes due either.

He never intended to from the start. He’ll pocket it, just as he pocketed the Stop the Steal money, the Inaugral Commitee money, the Trump U money, and a lot fo the MAGA money.

You’ve yet to figure out what most of the rest of us have known for years.

That your failed fool’s gold wannabe fuhrer is really just a cheap wannabe wise guy who inherited his daddy’s money.

As for your claim about his net worth. Nobody believes it except you trump dead enders.

When Trump rode the esculator and claimed he was worth $10 billion (actually the figure changed at every rally, just like the number of Communists in Joe McCarthy’s rants), Wall Street and the commercial real estate industry laughed out loud. Few thought his net worth was even a billion.

But Mr “borrowed a million made a billion” loves to play the victim, and his disciples love to play along. So, he makes claims like the one you’re repeating so you can feel sorry for him, and rant about how the “deep state” or some other anonymous imaginary force plots against him.

Never mind the long history of mismanagement, cronyism, bad faith dealing and lack of real vision or leadership in both the TRump Organization and in his brief and desultory regime.
All subjective opinion from somebody who hates Trump. Net worth drop was from Forbes, not from Trump's statements. FWIW - I have never contributed to Trump.

Trump as President and Trump as a businessman are two different things, two different purposes. From his very first press conference, he outlined how he was separating from his businesses. And the drop in net worth is very much germane - as soon as he was into losing his first B he would have given up the Presidency if money was his goal.

When will you face the obvious? That the media has concocted an image of Trump (which he sometimes adds fodder) of a racist, xenophobe, conman. They have repeatedly been caught lying about Trump - that he was a Russian agent, that he mistreated women, that he called Nazis 'very fine people', that he mocked a handicapped reporter, etc etc etc. Let me ask you...how many times did you think the media was right whenever news broke and they said 'this could be the beginning of the end of the Trump Administration'?

If you think he did win, then you don't care about the evidence, to begin with.
As usual, you are 100% off base. I think you confuse 'evidence' and 'proof'. The latter usually results from the former, of which there is plenty. Eyewitness testimony in the form of affidavits, statistical analysis from several mathematicians, video of ballots being run through after observers were sent home, videos of pallets being delivered in the middle of the night, and in August, we will learn more about packet captures as well as the Maricopa audit report.

WaPo is not the bastion of journalism it once was. It's lost a lot of it's credibility with it's political coverage of Trump. The 'newspaper' clearly has a thing for Trump. Trump and Bezos have had a very public feud, and the publication has come out guns blazing for Trump at every opportunity.

You aren't looking at this objectively. Did I say it was false? No. I said that it lacks objectivity, and doesn't follow journalistic standards. The meat of the 'story' is so vague they can claim it supports virtually anything that comes out.
The fake news defense is getting weak, don't you think?

As usual, you are 100% off base. I think you confuse 'evidence' and 'proof'. The latter usually results from the former, of which there is plenty. Eyewitness testimony in the form of affidavits, statistical analysis from several mathematicians, video of ballots being run through after observers were sent home, videos of pallets being delivered in the middle of the night, and in August, we will learn more about packet captures as well as the Maricopa audit report.
Got any of that Kool aid leftover.

So much wrong with your post.
- some of the affidavits have been questioned in court. Since when does "I believe" is proof.
- Statistical analysis that have been shown to be wrong and using old data.
- Ballots being scanned after hours has been debunked.
- pallets delivered has been debunked.
- As far as Maricopa County. Cyber Ninjas is misrepresenting the data they are looking at.

Pick a couple of the topics in this link and prove with your own links that they information is false or wrong

any of you Trump supporters who sent him money struggling to pay your own bills?

So much wrong with your post.
- some of the affidavits have been questioned in court. Since when does "I believe" is proof.
- Statistical analysis that have been shown to be wrong and using old data.
- Ballots being scanned after hours has been debunked.
- pallets delivered has been debunked.
- As far as Maricopa County. Cyber Ninjas is misrepresenting the data they are looking at.

Pick a couple of the topics in this link and prove with your own links that they information is false or wrong

Lol, I'm sure Don and the cyber ninjas will give us the truth this week. 😀

Eyewitness testimony in the form of affidavits, statistical analysis from several mathematicians, video of ballots being run through after observers were sent home, videos of pallets being delivered in the middle of the night, and in August, we will learn more about packet captures as well as the Maricopa audit report.

Have you considered the possibility that the people giving testimony provided useless information or were wrong?

Have you considered the possibility that the conclusions or suggestions offered by the mathematicians are not correct?

Have you considered the possibility that nothing bad happened as it relates to your interpretation of the videos you referenced?

Are you prepared to accept a conclusion from the audit report that indicates your assumptions were incorrect?

Is your ego prepared to accept the possibility that you will be proven wrong?

How are you going to feel when you are finally confronted with the brutal truth that your crooked, piece of shit cult leader lost the election and that he is a loser?

Nothing in your post is correct. There is no eye witness testimony. There is no statistical analysis (lol) showing fraud. No ballots were counted after sending observers home.

How are you going to feel when you are finally confronted with the brutal truth that your crooked, piece of shit cult leader lost the election and that he is a loser?
It all comes down to this last statement - you cannot contain your hatred for Trump and it infects every one of your posts and all of your logic and reasoning as well.

We will see as info comes out. Plenty of evidence now for those who know the media is fake and don't wait for them to define reality for them.

Indeed, who didn't see this coming?

Not a cent of his alleged 'stop the steal' money spent on election audits. Instead all on his personal legal spats.

How dumb are the suckers who donated to him...

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/23/trumps-pac-raises-75-million-spends-0-on-election-audit-efforts/

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/07/donald-trump-super-pac-slush-fund
How dumb? They voted for him. They had four years to notice who he really was and they still voted for him.

Funny how Trump's lawyers never produced any of that *proof* to the dozens of judges that heard their allegations. Why? It didn't exist. What Rudy alleged before TV cameras was markedly different from what he told judges.

Your attempt to relitigate this here, when actual courts dismissed the cases as baseless, is the wrong venue.

Lol

I mean I hope nobody here sent him money for the stolen election..

Lol

Basically he is using the money for expenses and thats about it.
Why should it? Wouldn't being financed by a Trump PAC put the results in question?

Nothing in your post is correct. There is no eye witness testimony. There is no statistical analysis (lol) showing fraud. No ballots were counted after sending observers home.
Wrong. 3000+ affidavits. Look up Dr. Frank, Ed Solomon, Bobby Piton, Darza Smith, Seth Keshel. Fulton County video very much showed ballots being counted after election workers sent home. You won't see it on CNN or any of the propaganda media though.

Funny how Trump's lawyers never produced any of that *proof* to the dozens of judges that heard their allegations. Why? It didn't exist. What Rudy alleged before TV cameras was markedly different from what he told judges.

Your attempt to relitigate this here, when actual courts dismissed the cases as baseless, is the wrong venue.
The courts didn't look at evidence, maybe 2 of the 60+ cases but a fraction of it at best. So what you are saying is just dead wrong - particularly that they produced 'proof'. No, they provided 'evidence' that should have caused audits and investigations. Affiants should have had their day in court. But the courts tossed the cases without even hearing the evidence.

So the people are using other means, lobbying their state legislatures and demanding full forensic audits. Over half the country thinks audits should happen, so yours is the minority view.

There is no going forward until we get to the bottom of 11/3. If our elections are fraudulent, we don't have a country. You should be on board with auditing - what do you have to lose? What we have to gain is restoring the faith that half the country has in our elections.

Back
Top Bottom