• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump PAC has not used any of the $75M its raised this year to help fund election audits: report

Its not.

The stated goal of the PAC is to raise funds to elect republicans supportive of Trump goals. The PAC says NOTHING about funding audits. Teh piece of shit leftists at the WaPo knew that if they fabricated some ridiculous shit, the idiot leftists that vote for the rat party will fall for it and have some new bullshit story to chase their tail over for months.
I can’t follow every issue and figured this story was complete BS. So transparent it was worthy of the Babylon Bee. Your post confirms thus.

I can’t follow every issue and figured this story was complete BS. So transparent it was worthy of the Babylon Bee. Your post confirms thus.
This crap is so tragic. Its the same kind of ridiculous shit that has idiot leftists still believing in the Trump dossier, pee tapes and the like. I dont know what is worse....that the leftist media KNOWS the idiot left will swallow it or that they prove them right.

This crap is so tragic. Its the same kind of ridiculous shit that has idiot leftists still believing in the Trump dossier, pee tapes and the like. I dont know what is worse....that the leftist media KNOWS the idiot left will swallow it or that they prove them right.
Yeah because Trump has never grifted and ripped off anyone with bullshit scams. Same as his buddy Steve Bannon didn't hose his idiotic followers for cash with a bullshit scam These are morally upstanding people after all.

Did I say wrong doing? It just seems strange that Trump's PAC have not helped out.

Sorry it upset you.
:ROFLMAO:

Your position is either completely dishonest or 100% gullible.

The story and this thread was not some innocent musing...it was an accusation of wrong doing...and you joined in dutifully. They dont NEED you to be as mindless corrupt and full of shit like they are...they just need you...compliant. Agreeable to their accusations. And hey...maybe it will come with a nice little pat on the head as well.

You have a lot more patience with Tim-not-so-Patriot than I have. You went to extreme lengths to completely debunk the absurdity surrounding the Trump lawsuits.

For me, the shear overwhelming nature of the lawsuit results is significant. Basically, Rudy and associates were dealt a shutout. Even the conservative SCOTUS, with three Trump appointments wouldn’t take the cases. One of those was one state complaining about the election procedures in another state — which states have no jurisdiction. But, it was the only thing team Trump had.

As usual, team Trump is first to foul and first to call foul.

I've come to the conclusion that many of the people who profess to believe these idiotic conspiracy theories actually know how it's not true, but are just using it as a political excuse to overthrow the government.

People don't really need much of a reason to justify things they already want to do.

Back
Top Bottom