• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump orders FEMA to halt payments to California as wildfire recovery continues

So suddenly if there has been a history of abuse and fraud from certain sectors or people that suddenly validates the complete negation and stop of monetary assistance to a state that was ravished by one of the deadliest natural disasters. Action needs to be taken to reduce this fraud and abuse but not by completely stop funding.

If we use your mentality the world would be like this...people speed lets completely stop selling cars....people swear lets stop everyone talking. Putting a complete stop is not the answer.

Californians want ICE disbanded for illogical reasons. Let them deal with their own disasters. And let the Mueller witch hunt team be disbanded for failing to find the tiniest evidence of a crime by which to persecute Trump and run him out of office to make room for the unhinged democrat mob.

Oh yes, BUT once he leaves office NY is going to go to war with him and his crime family. Trumps live here, they do business here. I'm sure NY and Mueller have been comparing notes from Day 1 of this investigation.

It's a fact. I guarantee you Trump heard about Steven Seagal being awarded honorary Russian citizenship and wants a similar deal.

~ Unfortunately there are not many trees in San Francisco ...

California stops border security - Trump stops paying California debts. What the problem is?
And California stops paying for the welfare red states...

Sent from my Honor 8X using Tapatalk

The biggest problem California has is over population where a couple of hundred years ago only several thousand lived, now lives just under 40 million people thus putting severe pressure on California's limited water resources ... with population growth the strain on the limited water resources in California is only going to be put under more strain and will lead to more natural disasters in the region like wild fires

California stops border security - Trump stops paying California debts. What the problem is?

I don't even have a comment for that...I mean I am talking about funding for damage caused by California wildfires and you bring in Border Security as if this is some game where "he did this, so I will do that".

Californians want ICE disbanded for illogical reasons. Let them deal with their own disasters. And let the Mueller witch hunt team be disbanded for failing to find the tiniest evidence of a crime by which to persecute Trump and run him out of office to make room for the unhinged democrat mob.

Once again I don't know why you bring in other topics and points.

I don't even have a comment for that...I mean I am talking about funding for damage caused by California wildfires and you bring in Border Security as if this is some game where "he did this, so I will do that".

California runs up federal obligations more than they should and they want more than their fair share of tight government money.

Back
Top Bottom