• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump once again pushing a Vaccine that has not been proven safe and effective is reckless indeed

I saw that opinion piece from some unknown left wing radical. Now what?

The left is famous for carping from the bleachers and STILL have not answered my question pf why people in Sweden don't need masks or a shutdown.

Now we can include in this South Dakota and Manaus. When the one who wrote post 68 can explain Sweden, South Dakota and Manaus, please let me know.

People in almost every state have been wearing masks, social distancing and the economy shut down and even with that, four states back east had the highest death rates in the WORLD. Your side has no explanation for that except carping that it's somehow Trump's fault. Why? because your Joseph Goebbels in the media have conditioned you to hate Trump through continual repeating of lies.

What the hell does you seeing some "left wing" piece have to do with my post. Get real...

There must be a PushPropaganda forum you can post in

Then perhaps his doubters should volunteer to test this vaccine.

The doubters can have my mask.

PS. If Biden had the lucidity to tout this very same vaccine, your side would be fawning all over him and asking how soon you could get it.

Dr. Fauci has been wrong more often than a broken clock. Why should anyone believe that dope?

Can't help you. The American public believes Fauci and does not believe Trump on COVID. Just deal with it."It is what it is."

The doubters can have my mask.

PS. If Biden had the lucidity to tout this very same vaccine, your side would be fawning all over him and asking how soon you could get it.

Nobody with a brain is going to tout the process FDA under orders from Der Leader has gone down and as a result nobody is going to get vaccinated and its vaccinations that save lives, not vaccines.

Reuters: “The top U.S. infectious diseases expert is warning that distributing a COVID-19 vaccine under special emergency use guidelines before it has been proved safe and effective in large trials is a bad idea.”

But despite Dr. Fauci’s warning, that’s exactly what Trump could do next -- and leading scientists are now worried that Trump’s push to approve a vaccine before Election Day may be incredibly dangerous.

With Dr. Fauci just trying to do his job and save lives -- and Trump not caring who he hurts as long as it keeps him in power --

Let's be smart, stand up for science and calling for all engaged politicians to do the same = be united in the interest of human kind!

Do you stand by Dr. Fauci or are you’re buying what snake oil salesman Trump is selling?

I'm with Fauci!

It is funny to watch the left deny science and not listen to the experts, after continually saying that they would. I swear.

It is funny to watch the left deny science and not listen to the experts, after continually saying that they would. I swear.

I would be justly offended if I were the poster you quoted to go on to make your absurdly weird post.

What the hell does you seeing some "left wing" piece have to do with my post. Get real...

There must be a PushPropaganda forum you can post in

Any honest objective person would call that post not only left wing but by someone with extreme TDS.

I may have to coin a new phrase in honor of your honor relating to those who are extremely biased and don't realize it, like Brian Stelter. He actually think that neither he nor CNN is highly biased against Trump and imagines in his warped little pea brain that he is fair and when push comes to shove, CNN MAY be just ever so slightly liberal. When I first heard him say that, I shrugged and just figured he was postiring and knew he was highly biased but just couldn't admit it and was told by his bosses never to do so. But, I have heard him on several other occasions saying the same thing and he appears to be sincere about it. Each time I looked in jaw dropping amazement as to how disconnected human can be to not even realize that they hated Trump with a passion, hated conservatives, and that everyone around them was the same way. It is really an amazing thing to witness in real time.

Your post falls along those same lines. If you cannot see that your post exhibits extreme leftism then you are another Brian Stelter. Maybe the word that would best be used to describe someone who is out of touch with their own belief system would be "Steltered", or doing a "Stelter". I think it's catchy and that many people here would readily see it unless they too have TDS. When I use it, you should feel honored to be in such company and have a word in your honor.

Nobody with a brain is going to tout the process FDA under orders from Der Leader has gone down and as a result nobody is going to get vaccinated and its vaccinations that save lives, not vaccines.

Whaddya say? Locked down for 3 more years. Mask wering until YOU are satisfied we have a vaccine with a 100% cure rate and zero side effects? Is that what entitlement land is all about?

Reuters: “The top U.S. infectious diseases expert is warning that distributing a COVID-19 vaccine under special emergency use guidelines before it has been proved safe and effective in large trials is a bad idea.”

But despite Dr. Fauci’s warning, that’s exactly what Trump could do next -- and leading scientists are now worried that Trump’s push to approve a vaccine before Election Day may be incredibly dangerous.

With Dr. Fauci just trying to do his job and save lives -- and Trump not caring who he hurts as long as it keeps him in power --

Let's be smart, stand up for science and calling for all engaged politicians to do the same = be united in the interest of human kind!

Do you stand by Dr. Fauci or are you’re buying what snake oil salesman Trump is selling?

I'm with Fauci!

Sure are a lot of people in the medical profession who have used hydroxychloroquine with good results. I personally now of a patient who was in bad shape, was transferred to a different hospital because of his severe condition and the hydroxychoroquine and zinc treatment was begin. He is now home and recovering fine. So why is fauci against proper testing? Maybe someone should ask that specific question.

As long as Trump provides no national response and GOP governors (most) act like it's no big deal, we won't be out of this for another year at least.

Here's the thing. Trump supporters are for the most part mask deniers. They are for the most part vaccine deniers as well. Then there is another segment that has religious beliefs against vaccines. Then there those of us that won't trust a Trump vaccine being rolled out for political benefit. I would guess that no more than 35-40% of our population will even take the vaccine.

That's not a great outlook for the future of Covid-19.

No, it's not. I find it very troubling. I jaw dropped when my friend who is a nurse told me that she heard about Q Anon from other nurses at work and they are all against this vaccine. I think it's getting very dangerous.

My liberal friends just worry about the early rollout. They will get it when they feel it's been reviewed and safe, probably around January, the projected date by scientists. But, the Q Anons, they will never get it, and at 50% effective, that's very troubling.

I think itś wise for everyone concerned to ask for your doctor, nurse and staff to be vaccinated when and if you ever visit a hospital as a patient. I will from now on.

Last edited:
This is just the hysteria against anything Trump. It's called TDS.

QAnon is hysteria against anything Trump? Last I heard they loved him and he was their savior and master from the baby juice suckers.

I could be wrong....

Whaddya say? Locked down for 3 more years. Mask wering until YOU are satisfied we have a vaccine with a 100% cure rate and zero side effects? Is that what entitlement land is all about?

I say no to 600k to 2.1M dead is what I say. You don't like masking up and distancing, then Der Leader should have adopted it broadly months ago and we might now be in the same position many countries are in, SAFELY able to move forward.

QAnon is hysteria against anything Trump? Last I heard they loved him and he was their savior and master from the baby juice suckers.

I could be wrong....

You are not wrong. Qanon is the idolizing core of the idolizing Trump cult of personality. Anybody that does not know that is behind on his reading and his handlers need to update him.

I saw that opinion piece from some unknown left wing radical. Now what?

The left is famous for carping from the bleachers and STILL have not answered my question pf why people in Sweden don't need masks or a shutdown.

Now we can include in this South Dakota and Manaus. When the one who wrote post 68 can explain Sweden, South Dakota and Manaus, please let me know.

People in almost every state have been wearing masks, social distancing and the economy shut down and even with that, four states back east had the highest death rates in the WORLD. Your side has no explanation for that except carping that it's somehow Trump's fault. Why? because your Joseph Goebbels in the media have conditioned you to hate Trump through continual repeating of lies.

Asked and answered a zillion times. Sweden is not the United States. The differences are so stark that any attempt to suggest that we look to Sweden for a COVID answer is laughably absurd....a waste of time. Tell your handlers to come up with something better. But just for fun:
- Sweden has only a population of 10M. The US has 330M
- Swedes tend to practice distancing as a matter of course. While only having 10M people, they can spread out. Americans tend to live in much more dense population centers
- Sweden actually has a Healthcare Management System. We have have a disease treatment system which tends to get us chasing ailments around
- Even with all that, Sweden struggled mightily with its herd immunity via transmission approach even with such a small population

Sweden...stop you are embarrassing yourself. Remember, its not nice to displease Uncle Vladimir. I would watch out who serves you tea for awhile.

I could be wrong....

QAnon is an off the wall group.

I say no to 600k to 2.1M dead is what I say. You don't like masking up and distancing, then Der Leader should have adopted it broadly months ago and we might now be in the same position many countries are in, SAFELY able to move forward.

We should have been like Sweden and Manaus and the brave people in South Dakota.

PS. Why is everyone so silent when I mention those places? Just wondering.

Asked and answered a zillion times. Sweden is not the United States. The differences are so stark that any attempt to suggest that we look to Sweden for a COVID answer is laughably absurd....a waste of time. Tell your handlers to come up with something better. But just for fun:
- Sweden has only a population of 10M. The US has 330M
- Swedes tend to practice distancing as a matter of course. While only having 10M people, they can spread out. Americans tend to live in much more dense population centers
- Sweden actually has a Healthcare Management System. We have have a disease treatment system which tends to get us chasing ailments around
- Even with all that, Sweden struggled mightily with its herd immunity via transmission approach even with such a small population

Sweden...stop you are embarrassing yourself. Remember, its not nice to displease Uncle Vladimir. I would watch out who serves you tea for awhile.

This is laughable. The ONLY thing to go by is DPM and not population. I have heard this Goebbelsian lie about Sweden practicing social distancing as the reason they have beaten this virus. I have not seen one shred of proof. I've seen claims and they are a dime a dozen at the lost & found.

WTF does Putin have to do with anything?He wanted Hillary to win.

We should have been like Sweden and Manaus and the brave people in South Dakota.

PS. Why is everyone so silent when I mention those places? Just wondering.

I'd much rather be Norway, Denmark, and Finland. What do you think is so awesome about how Sweden handled Covid?

This is laughable. The ONLY thing to go by is DPM and not population. I have heard this Goebbelsian lie about Sweden practicing social distancing as the reason they have beaten this virus. I have not seen one shred of proof. I've seen claims and they are a dime a dozen at the lost & found.

WTF does Putin have to do with anything?He wanted Hillary to win.

Will you stop making believe you can make an argument with horse crap? Sweden death per 100k population is not any better than ours, 57.27 to 57.09. You cannot simply extrapolate Sweden into the United States. We have 30x their population just for starters and you can't just trivialize the difference in population density between the two countries either. That our deaths per 100k population are so similar to a country that outright decided to adopt a herd immunity via transmission strategy says more about us than them. The lack of a National Strategy and Plan has simply buried us LITERALLY and the numbers are not looking good going into the Fall Flu season.

Just stop...what the crap are you talking about. Put up some real numbers and a realistic premise and we can talk. Until then you are just blowing hot air and it's BORING.

It seems that the Democrats do not want a vaccine. They want to keep this hysteria going on as long as they can.

The Democrat goal is to destroy the US economy.

Nope. It's not the democrats. Just this morning, the major vaccine manufacturers have announce they will not request emergency use authorization from the FDA until trials have been completed according to all safety protocols.

So much for Trump's attempt at getting some help from a vaccine before Nov 3rd. Look for a vaccine next spring at the earliest.

Three major pharmaceuticals developing COVID vaccines to announce a joint pact that they will not release a vaccine until they believe it safe.

What an embarrassment for the Trump Administration and specifically Donald himself. The Pharmaceutical Industry protecting citizens from their own government.

Hahn should are fired for incompetence. Redfield should resign in embarrassment and Trump should be FIRED on Nov. 3rd for being an IDIOT! Donnie Boy has really stuck his foot in it this time.

I'm for avoiding the either/or fallacy.

There's no fallacy. Releasing a vaccine that has not completed proper testing according to established clinical trial protocols is absolutely reckless. 'Here, strap on this new parachute and jump. We haven't finished testing it but we're pretty sure it works and you won't hit the ground at terminal velocity'. That's what Americans are being asked to do with Trump's politically motivated stupidity. Would you make that jump?

Last edited:
Will you stop making believe you can make an argument with horse crap? Sweden death per 100k population is not any better than ours, 57.27 to 57.09. You cannot simply extrapolate Sweden into the United States. We have 30x their population just for starters and you can't just trivialize the difference in population density between the two countries either. That our deaths per 100k population are so similar to a country that outright decided to adopt a herd immunity via transmission strategy says more about us than them. The lack of a National Strategy and Plan has simply buried us LITERALLY and the numbers are not looking good going into the Fall Flu season.

Just stop...what the crap are you talking about. Put up some real numbers and a realistic premise and we can talk. Until then you are just blowing hot air and it's BORING.

He doesn't understand. Many people have tried to get through to him, and failed. It's as productive as pissing into the wind. "But Sweden...":roll:

There's no fallacy. Releasing a vaccine that has not completed proper testing according to established clinical trial protocols is absolutely reckless. 'Here, strap on this new parachute and jump. We haven't finished testing it but we're pretty sure it works and you won't hit the ground at terminal velocity'. That's what Americans are being asked to do with Trump's politically motivated stupidity. Would you make that jump?

Uh, my post (#2) was responding to the OP, and I'll bold for you: "Do you stand by Dr. Fauci or are you’re buying what snake oil salesman Trump is selling?"

Trump today:"Will have vaccine very soon, maybe even before a very special day. You know what I am talking about."

WHAT A *****.

Does he think he is a game show host again?

Trump simply lies and lies and lies....Left handed lies, outright lies, misdirections, every sort of lie that can possibly be told.

I am beginning to wonder how many people actually want their President peddling this crap day in and day and pansie-assed to boot.

Trump has no shot at presenting a vaccine for public distribution before Election Day. Worse for him, voting starts in 2 weeks in some places.

Oh wait....maybe he plans on presenting the Russian vaccine which has also not gone through Stage 3 trials yet. In fact, I would bet real money that Russian agents stole a vaccine from somewhere and even that the target knows their vaccine was stolen. They simply cannot do anything about it, can not even publicly expose the theft.

Back
Top Bottom