• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: November to January

How do you think he'll react during those 3 months?

• We won't hear a word from Trump, he's too humiliated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll whine about losing every day

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • He'll complain about Joe

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He'll be too busy coming up with a legal defense

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • He'll do the "You're going to miss me when I'm gone" song from Hamilton

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Once Trump has lost the election in November, he's still got to sit in the White House until he's kicked out in January.

Once Trump has lost the election in November, he's still got to sit in the White House until he's kicked out in January.

Since he won't lose, he'll spend those 3 month continuing to making America great again...just like he has for the last four years.

On the other hand, the Dems, Globalists and the media will spend those 3 months brainstorming and making plans on how to oppose and/or destroy Trump...just like they have for the last four years.

Let's hope another SCOTUS seat opens up and he can fill it. Plenty of time. Lot's of EO's he can sign. Should be fun to watch the democrats have TDS even if Trump were to lose.

Don’t drink! 3547A606-4BF0-40BD-818B-AA3AAC860E97.jpeg

For reference.

...and like King George, little donnie dirtbag will be slobbering all over himself trying to figure out how he can get to a country with no extradition agreement.

Since he won't lose, he'll spend those 3 month continuing to making America great again...just like he has for the last four years.
On the other hand, the Dems, Globalists and the media will spend those 3 months brainstorming and making plans on how to oppose and/or destroy Trump...just like they have for the last four years.

If you can't even imagine a scenario where Trump loses the election, you're in a cult.

Hypothetically if he did lose, though...?

If you can't even imagine a scenario where Trump loses the election, you're in a cult.
Nope. Not in a cult. Unlike Party members, I don't follow herds. I think for myself.

Nope. Not in a cult. Unlike Party members, I don't follow herds. I think for myself.
You're a fascinating subject, Myc. You're as cultish as it gets and absolutely in the tank for Donnie Dirtbag so I guess you must actually believe your own BS. And you certainly add a generous portion of hilarity at your expense.

If Trump does lose the left will still be in a hissy tizzy fit! The president will be sure to keep their heads spinning until
January 20, 2021 at 11:59 AM. Then it will be off to Mar-a-Lago, Florida. Mainly for golfing but he will continue to
drive the left insane! ;)

But he will win reelection so this is just a dream..............

Then why bother responding to the thread? All you are doing is lending credence to the cult accusation.
I responded to the thread topic: How do you think he'll react during those 3 months?

I told you how he would respond.

Didn't you like my answer?

If Trump does lose the left will still be in a hissy tizzy fit! The president will be sure to keep their heads spinning until
January 20, 2021 at 11:59 AM. Then it will be off to Mar-a-Lago, Florida. Mainly for golfing but he will continue to
drive the left insane! ;)

But he will win reelection so this is just a dream..............

Will the USSS be better off applying for Mar-a-Lago membership?

I picked other because at this point I'm fairly certain that the polls are B.S and that Trump will win re-election.

Its also starting to look like Dementia Joe and his shit for brains, drug addict kid will be the ones scrambling to get a legal defense together......

I cannot be certain of any future political outcome, and I find your certainty quite interesting because IF Trump losses the election, you either have to admit that you were delusional or believe that the election was somehow stolen.

It's going to look like the 5 stages of death/grief.

1.) Denial
2.) Anger
3.) Bargaining
4.) Depression
5.) Acceptance

The big question will be how long it takes to get beyond the Anger stage.

It's going to look like the 5 stages of death/grief.

1.) Denial
2.) Anger
3.) Bargaining
4.) Depression
5.) Acceptance

The big question will be how long it takes to get beyond the Anger stage.

4+ years of the denial stage.

I cannot be certain of any future political outcome, and I find your certainty quite interesting because IF Trump losses the election, you either have to admit that you were delusional or believe that the election was somehow stolen.
Wrong.

I'll either have to admit I was wrong...or, depending upon the evidence, claim that the election was stolen.

btw, that last is certainly a possibility. The Democrats have certainly been making and implementing plans to enable them to steal the election. (After all, it's really their only chance to win.)

4+ years of the denial stage.

This could just as easily be applied to liberals' and leftists of all stripes considering that they never got over and accepted the results of the 2016 election......and when Trump wins re-election next month as I believe to be likely.......the left will really go nuts!!!!

This could just as easily be applied to liberals' and leftists of all stripes considering that they never got over and accepted the results of the 2016 election......and when Trump wins re-election next month as I believe to be likely.......the left will really go nuts!!!!

Anything's possible, but that's not terribly likely.

Back
Top Bottom