• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump: November to January

How do you think he'll react during those 3 months?

• We won't hear a word from Trump, he's too humiliated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll whine about losing every day

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • He'll complain about Joe

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • He'll be too busy coming up with a legal defense

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • He'll do the "You're going to miss me when I'm gone" song from Hamilton

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Other, please specify

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
That doesn’t really make any sense buddy. Why would I have a chance? I’m not the one who’s going to be sitting in the White House rage tweeting. Face it, the two noteworthy accomplishments of the Trump regime were the tax cuts and the SC appointments. Both of which were achieved by Congress. Trump’s signature campaign promise of building the wall was basically ignored by DC on both sides of the aisle.
LOL, and you continue to demonstrate your lack of observation skills. Just a quick question: Do you think ANY President accomplishes things WITHOUT the help of Congress? Maybe you ought to brush up on your Government and Civic knowledge as well.

LOL, and you continue to demonstrate your lack of observation skills. Just a quick question: Do you think ANY President accomplishes things WITHOUT the help of Congress? Maybe you ought to brush up on your Government and Civic knowledge as well.
Lol, Trump was just a useful idiot for the establishment Republicans. Got the base all riled up and got an unlikely election result. Then they were able to achieve the usual Republican goals, tax cuts for the rich and fundamentalists on the bench. After that, none of Trump’s crazy ideas went anywhere.

Lol, Trump was just a useful idiot for the establishment Republicans. Got the base all riled up and got an unlikely election result. Then they were able to achieve the usual Republican goals, tax cuts for the rich and fundamentalists on the bench. After that, none of Trump’s crazy ideas went anywhere.
Still not on the same planet as reality, I see. Keep going, this is hilarious. I almost spit coffee all over my keyboard - twice.

Still not on the same planet as reality, I see. Keep going, this is hilarious. I almost spit coffee all over my keyboard - twice.
Don’t think I’ll bother, you’re boring. Let me know when you have an argument to make. No big deal if you can’t, I understand you guys are running on empty at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom