• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

Trump could meet with Zombie Hitler himself and be filmed shaking his hand and calling him a "Very fine undead citizen" and his fans would still find a way to make it acceptable.

"Okay allegedly living Hitler might have said and done some bad things, but please provide evidence that Zombie Hitler was anti-Semitic. I just get SO tired of libs calling everyone a Nazi, you see."

"Okay allegedly living Hitler might have said and done some bad things, but please provide evidence that Zombie Hitler was anti-Semitic. I just get SO tired of libs calling everyone a Nazi, you see."

Yep, Zombie Hitler has really turned his unlife around and renounced all the bad things he did.
He now spends his days caring for sick puppies, voluteering at a local soup kitchen and reading local children bedtime stories.

I would have no choice.

Personal safety is my main concern.

And Dem politicians and prosecutors are too soft on violent offenders.

Here in California, violent offenders run amuck because they know that they will not be punished appropriately.

And look at New York City. At least a DOZEN passengers on the subway this year have been murdered!!! That is outrageous. Yet the mayor of that city says that the crime surge is only a "perception." Tell that to the family & friends of those dozen murder victims.

Not to worry.

Mr. Trump will not be running in 2024.

Furthermore, the Dem candidate will win.

The zeitgeist in 2022 America is to be a bleeding heart for violent offenders.
Perhaps you don't understand how our government works. Crime in your city will not be affected for the better or the worse by the election of the president, these matters are handled
at the local level. trump can't solve the crime problem in your city if he is elected.

Perhaps you don't understand how our government works. Crime in your city will not be affected for the better or the worse by the election of the president, these matters are handled
at the local level. trump can't solve the crime problem in your city if he is elected.

He could nuke the city.
That'd solve the crime problem.

But you know what's worse; Trump sitting down with him for dinner and then lying about the fact that he too did not know who he was.

Try and remember that Trump welcomed Steven Miller into the WH for the full four years. Miller still works for Trump. Miller is an avowed white supremacist and a major racist. Now, with Miller being at Trumps side for over 6 years, do you really believe Trump does not know who Nick Fuentes is?

He showed up with another well-known antisemite, Ye West. You might be fooling your friends or your family members, but you're not fooling anyone here.
Wonder if Kanye has considered what his future would be in a nation run by Fuentes and his ilk?

this is Florida "man's" 4TH attempt to explain this away today...

Wonder if Kanye has considered what his future would be in a nation run by Fuentes and his ilk?
How anyone not white, straight, and Christian would do in such a nation.

These are the people Trump breaks bread with then denies knowing them. Stand back and stand by!

I don't know who he is. I know the ADL and some leftists freak out about him, but they do that all the time. Explain why I should see him as a Nazi? I am asking to be persuaded.

I’d like to be persuaded that someone being a neo-Nazi is problematic for you. This far it seems you wouldn’t mind much.

Seems like the GOP has a death wish..

The GOP continues to run its time worn straddle with regard to Donnie. As for Donnie himself somebody should tell him that he is completely without credibility when he claims not to have known that he was dining with an avowed holocaust denier, anti-semite, racist and white supremacist in Nick Fuentes. That one won't fly Donald. Though you really don't care, do you! Donnie will always have his base (just fewer of them). He will always be popular with a segment of the electorate. He will always be a celebrity. But a realistic choice for returning to the Oval???? NOPE....not going to happen.

The GOP is an absolute clown show now and that is what we will be treated to for the next two years, a complete clown show. McCarthy should just take the podium in the House Press room wearing a red nose. Interesting that GOP House Nitwits have chosen now to talk about removing Adam Schiff from the Intelligence committee. Lets see, that sounds like campaign rhetoric to me. But the election is over. Hummmm....seems like the GOP just cannot cure itself from trying to incite and excite its ghoulish base.

The GOP's real problem is that while it is trying to slither away from Trump, Trumpism is alive and well in their party. Not going to work fellas'.

As for the SC, packed with RADICAL, EXTREME PRACTICING CATHOLICS thanks to Donnie, Mitchie-poo and the Federalist Society, they are about one SC Opinion away from caving the whole damn SC. Credibility utterly shot.......politicized to the max.

IMO, the way we choose SC Justices is without question the biggest mistake the Founders made. Really we have tolerated them all these years. But now they have gone round the bend. We choose them as part of an entirely politicized process and then on top of that we give them life tenure.

Back
Top Bottom