• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump meets with Hitler loving Nick Fuentes

Threads like these follow predictable norms: a couple conservatives to run defense for Nazis, and every other conservative avoiding the discussion like the plague. But it's avoiding these discussions that has caused unabashed white supremacists to feel so at home in the Republican party. You're not praising them, but you sure as hell aren't condemning them.

What had me rolling my eyes is Chris Christie trying to distance himself from tRump now that Chris is thinking about running for President. He defended tRump and attacked the Dems like a faithful lapdog until ambition stepped in to mimic a new sense of morality... ✌️

That's a pretty sad commentary on the republican leaders of this country. It proves two points. One; that they can't win without the white supremacy votes. And two; that they'll do anything to win.

It's not about policy or governing, it's about beating the libs at all costs. They were appropriately named deplorables for a reason.

Remember people, there are "good people...on both sides...", maybe this is one of them?

They don't care, they simply don't care. You can be sure though if it was Biden their heads would explode.

They don't care, they simply don't care. You can be sure though if it was Biden their heads would explode.
Republicans: Silent about an ex-president meeting with a guy who loves the guy who had his people cook human bodies until they melted then fried.

Same Republicans if Biden met with people who say black lives matter: OUTRAGE!!!!

I would have no choice.

Personal safety is my main concern.

And Dem politicians and prosecutors are too soft on violent offenders.

Here in California, violent offenders run amuck because they know that they will not be punished appropriately.

And look at New York City. At least a DOZEN passengers on the subway this year have been murdered!!! That is outrageous. Yet the mayor of that city says that the crime surge is only a "perception." Tell that to the family & friends of those dozen murder victims.

Not to worry.

Mr. Trump will not be running in 2024.

Furthermore, the Dem candidate will win.

The zeitgeist in 2022 America is to be a bleeding heart for violent offenders.
Trump's gonna keep you safe? Personally? What a load.

The feds have little to no control over crime. It's a local and state issue. What are you hoping for? An assault weapons ban?

Trump's gonna keep you safe. Lunacy.

Republicans: Silent about an ex-president meeting with a guy who loves the guy who had his people cook human bodies until they melted then fried.

Same Republicans if Biden met with people who say black lives matter: OUTRAGE!!!!
"He had dinner with a Nazi? Awesome!!! Own the Libs!!!!!"

The ex-president will meet with anybody evil...

Evil can only be evil and evil seeks to bond with evil.... Trump has been evil his entire life and he will be evil till his last breath.

you defended him and now claim that you do not know who he is.....lmao, you cannot make this shit up.
"Don't know him"
"He never said that"
"Show me evidence..."
"BUH BUH BUH LIBZ"
"Okay, but..."
"SO what?"

I would have no choice.

Personal safety is my main concern.

And Dem politicians and prosecutors are too soft on violent offenders.

Here in California, violent offenders run amuck because they know that they will not be punished appropriately.

And look at New York City. At least a DOZEN passengers on the subway this year have been murdered!!! That is outrageous. Yet the mayor of that city says that the crime surge is only a "perception." Tell that to the family & friends of those dozen murder victims.

Not to worry.

Mr. Trump will not be running in 2024.

Furthermore, the Dem candidate will win.

The zeitgeist in 2022 America is to be a bleeding heart for violent offenders.
You'd have no choice to vote for a candidate who breaks bread with neo-Nazis because "personal safety?"

But you know what's worse; Trump sitting down with him for dinner and then lying about the fact that he too did not know who he was.

Try and remember that Trump welcomed Steven Miller into the WH for the full four years. Miller still works for Trump. Miller is an avowed white supremacist and a major racist. Now, with Miller being at Trumps side for over 6 years, do you really believe Trump does not know who Nick Fuentes is?

He showed up with another well-known antisemite, Ye West. You might be fooling your friends or your family members, but you're not fooling anyone here.
Indeed, in fact, Stephen Miller is a believer in Eugenics, just like Hitler was.

Back
Top Bottom