• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump Leads Biden By 1 Point In National Popular Vote: Most Accurate Pollster In 2016 Election

The polling firm which called the 2016 Trump/Clinton race most accurately (Hillary +1.7, actual results Hillary +2.1) now shows Trump WINNING the national popular vote by 1 point, according to a poll just released.

If Trump wins the electoral college, AND the popular vote, the political left will implode in on itself. There's no way they'd be able to deal with that.

I see plenty of reasons, but you should probably read a recent opinion in the Atlantic which assures more violence if Trump wins. I'd post a link, but I don't remember the author's name, and I'm to lazy to search. I have clothes to wash... Out back, on the rocks in one of the streams.

Republicans have reasons to lie about the riots and Democrats supporting protesters. But thinking Democrats support violent crimes? Uh, no, everyone who graduated from high school knows peaceful protests are protected by the First Amendment and therefore police need to stay out of them until they become violent.

Last edited:
I'm sure the rioters and looters are all Trump supporters.

Not all, but some are, and others are right or left wing anarchists, thugs and other vermin. The VAST majority of Trump and Biden supporters didn't loot or riot, and only a small share of 'the left' protested at all, and 99% or more of them entirely peacefully.

The entire democrat [sic] effort since Trump was inaugurated has been to spread chaos and dissention [sic]. The violence your folks have spawned is just more of the same. It's obvious. You've now atooped [sic] to extortion.

As I said, it's a disadvantage for the rest of us to be out of the CT nutter loop. That might make sense to those who are but I have no idea what you're talking about, except I think you're trying to smear 'the left' somehow.

I am curious as to how I have "atooped to extortion." After you tell us what that means, how have I done that? Thanks.

Also, who are my 'folks' and how did they "spawn" violence. I don't know anyone who's even attended a violent protest, anywhere, so it's not clear to me how my folks, who I don't know, have spawned a single act of violence.

Republicans have reasons to lie about the riots and Democrats supporting protesters. But thinking Democrats support violent crimes? Uh, no, everyone who graduated from high school knows peaceful protests are protected by the First Amendment and therefore police need to stay out of them.

You might wanna take a look at the insurance payouts for those mostly peaceful protests. It seems mostly peaceful protests are mighty expensive. Who knew?

ABC/Post was more accurate in 2016 and they last had Biden up by 12. Want to start a thread on that poll now?

No ...he does not like most of the polls showing Biden leading, just the ones that have trump up by 1 by Rasmussen. It’s laughable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not all, but some are, and others are right or left wing anarchists, thugs and other vermin. The VAST majority of Trump and Biden supporters didn't loot or riot, and only a small share of 'the left' protested at all, and 99% or more of them entirely peacefully.

As I said, it's a disadvantage for the rest of us to be out of the CT nutter loop. That might make sense to those who are but I have no idea what you're talking about, except I think you're trying to smear 'the left' somehow.

I am curious as to how I have "atooped to extortion." After you tell us what that means, how have I done that? Thanks.

Also, who are my 'folks' and how did they "spawn" violence. I don't know anyone who's even attended a violent protest, anywhere, so it's not clear to me how my folks, who I don't know, have spawned a single act of violence.

CT is denying what we've all seen. You have seen it too. You're just dishonest. Fortunately, the public at large is not because it directly affects many of them. Maybe you should actually read the poll questions. But you won't because the response puts the lie to your words.

You might wanna take a look at the insurance payouts for those mostly peaceful protests. It seems mostly peaceful protests are mighty expensive. Who knew?

Insurance is only needed for injuries, theft, and property damage incurred. Marching with big homemade signs on busy streets does not require a lot of money.

Rinnnggg

Rinnnngggg

Hello?

Hello sir, I'm calling from Pol Pot University polling, can I ask you some questions?

Uh, well my neighbor had their car set on fire because they had a "Trump 2020" bumper sticker. And the little girl a block over was beaten by a bunch of adults when she wore a MAGA hat. And the people up the street had all their windows broken because they had a Trump sign in their yard. And my wife had her name, address, and the names of our children published by Jack Dorsey on Twitter, who encouraged ANTIFA to rape her and the children because she praised the middle east peace deal - but sure, I'll take your poll..

"Twelve more years."

CT is denying what we've all seen. You have seen it too. You're just dishonest. Fortunately, the public at large is not because it directly affects many of them. Maybe you should actually read the poll questions. But you won't because the response puts the lie to your words.

Oh, OK, so I've spawned violence, "atooped to extortion" and am a liar. Good talk!!

It's a waste of time engaging with that bull**** except to say that I've done none of that, and I'm similar to every single Democrat I know or support. But if you want to make yourself feel better throwing out dumbass insults, I'm all for it.

Insurance is only needed for injuries, theft, and property damage incurred. Marching with big homemade signs on busy streets does not require a lot of money.

I wonder why the insurance claims, then.

If Trump wins the electoral college, AND the popular vote, the political left will implode in on itself. There's no way they'd be able to deal with that.

Your post begins with "If."

Anyone can begin a statement they like with "If."

Yet only certain ones do.

Oh, OK, so I've spawned violence, "atooped to extortion" and am a liar. Good talk!!

It's a waste of time engaging with that bull**** except to say that I've done none of that, and I'm similar to every single Democrat I know or support. But if you want to make yourself feel better throwing out dumbass insults, I'm all for it.

Right, and if you want to make yourself feel better by saying the party you support hasn't tacitly supported the violence we've all seen, please do so. I sure wouldn't want to make you feel bad, or anything.

Yep. I didn't mention why Biden rushed doen to Florida only to step on his dick, either.

That's because you don't know the difference between a dick and a tongue.

Biden's and Trump's.

So the long and the short of it is that Biden stepped on Trump's tongue.

Right, and if you want to make yourself feel better by saying the party you support hasn't tacitly supported the violence we've all seen, please do so. I sure wouldn't want to make you feel bad, or anything.

Well, at least you've decided that insulting me directly and accusing me of all kinds of stupid **** is kind of pointless. PROGRESS!!

ABC/Post was more accurate in 2016 and they last had Biden up by 12. Want to start a thread on that poll now?

No they were not, rasmeussen was literally the absolute closest on popular vote, while ibd wad most accurate in predicting the winner.

The mere fact abc/wapost had hillary 4 points ahead and was off by a few points while calling it more accurate than rasmeussen who got it off by half a point says accuracy apparently does not involve math to some people.

That's because you don't know the difference between a dick and a tongue.

Biden's and Trump's.

So the long and the short of it is that Biden stepped on Trump's tongue.

You aren't on the list. Number 5?

Well, at least you've decided that insulting me directly and accusing me of all kinds of stupid **** is kind of pointless. PROGRESS!!

Right. Non-response. Stupid ****, huh. You support the party and politicians who've helped the violence continue. Your presidential candidate's staff members are posting bail for violent offenders. Your VP candidate herself is contributing to that fund. So you support the people contributing to continued violence. If I've insulted you, they're insults you richly deserve. I doubt that you participate in the violence, but you certainly tacitly condone it if it will net you political capital.

Right. Non-response. Stupid ****, huh. You support the party and politicians who've helped the violence continue. Your presidential candidate's staff members are posting bail for violent offenders. Your VP candidate herself is contributing to that fund. So you support the people contributing to continued violence. If I've insulted you, they're insults you richly deserve. I doubt that you participate in the violence, but you certainly tacitly condone it if it will net you political capital.

You're a MAGA. Some MAGAs are murderers. So you support murder!!@!

This kind of childish nonsense is easy, and stupid. If you want to discuss thing like an adult, let me know.

You're a MAGA. Some MAGAs are murderers. So you support murder!!@!

This kind of childish nonsense is easy, and stupid. If you want to discuss thing like an adult, let me know.

Nope. I'm not a huge Trump supporter. I'm just conservative, and I support some conservative causes Trump pushes. I'm not into slogans or catchy phrases. I'm into actions.

There's nothing childish about associations when they're clear. And clearly, the candidates you support are funding continued violence, or they wouldn't be posting bail for violent offenders, who once released, continue violent behavior. I don't believe you support Antifa anymore than I support right wing militias. I also don't support candidates who do support such things. You can't say the same thing. So now you know where to put your stupid and childish remark.

Back
Top Bottom