• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Maybe. We won't know until Trump loses Presidential immunity, and SDNY shows their hand. But if Trump wins the election, he can out-run the statutes-of-limitation. Lucky him!
Gotta have a crime, too. So far . . . just wishful thinking :lamo

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Gotta have a crime, too. So far . . . just wishful thinking :lamo
You don't see co-conspiring in a felony, a crime?

And they've still got to explain the missing inauguration money ...

You don't see co-conspiring in a felony, a crime?
C0-conspiring on WHAT?

And they've still got to explain the missing inauguration money ...[/QUOTE] Not sure that's attributable to him. Wasn't someone hired to put that together.

Well, thanks for giving it a try. My impetus was that you could see the various investigations the author was under, and how deep the investigations were going into the Trump's. That part might not have come 'till around half-way, and I probably could have set you up better.

The other side can pretend it's all "B.S.", but the lady has *gasp!* tape recordings!!

Everything she says fits into the precise puzzle that nearly every other ex-WH employee has expressed about what chaos, lies and blame-gaming goes on in the Trump administration. I've avoided blaming Melania for anything, since I didn't grow up in an authoritarian country and didn't have to decide to marry for money and/or security, so am not in a position to judge. But this was sad to hear.

Last edited:

But don't name your "unimpeachable sources"... ;)

They all have the same name: Anon E. mouse :lamo

Uh, I shouldn't have to point this out, but the source is Stephanie Wolkoff, and her name is on the cover of the damned book. And she has tape recordings!!

The other side can pretend it's all "B.S.", but the lady has *gasp!* tape recordings!!

Everything she says fits into the precise puzzle that nearly every other ex-WH employee has expressed about what chaos, lies and blame-gaming goes on in the Trump administration. I've avoided blaming Melania for anything, since I didn't grow up in an authoritarian country and didn't have to decide to marry for money and/or security, so am not in a position to judge. But this was sad to hear.
Yeah, that was quite an interview.

Her displaying the stress she was put under was totally palpable! I felt it coming through the screen!

Uh, I shouldn't have to point this out, but the source is Stephanie Wolkoff, and her name is on the cover of the damned book. And she has tape recordings!!
What book? Aren't we talking about Trump's alleged bad mouthing troops buried in Europe? There's a growing list by name of people saying it never happened.

What book? Aren't we talking about Trump's alleged bad mouthing troops buried in Europe? There's a growing list by name of people saying it never happened.

The book being discussed in Post #50.

And there is a growing list of people who say they didn't hear Trump say those things, which is not the same as "he didn't say those things". Those in Trump's WH who publicly tell the truth, ala ex-Ambassador Sondland, Lt. Co. Vindman, Fiona Hill, etc., have lost their careers and suffered retaliation for their inability to lie under oath about what they saw and heard.

Last edited:

OK, apparently I missed the switch of tracks. This started out as a discussion on the The Atlantic article about Trump allegedly badmouth WW II troops buried in France.

OK, apparently I missed the switch of tracks. This started out as a discussion on the The Atlantic article about Trump allegedly badmouth WW II troops buried in France.

Perhaps you should review the OP of this thread, which had nothing to do with The Alantic article.

And there is a growing list of people who say they didn't hear Trump say those things, which is not the same as "he didn't say those things". Those in Trump's WH who publicly tell the truth, ala ex-Ambassador Sondland, Lt. Co. Vindman, Fiona Hill, etc., have lost their careers and suffered retaliation for their inability to lie under oath about what they saw and heard.
Yep. We talk about McCain & the Khans, but Lt. Col Vindman paid an absolutely huge price. Trump has no respect for even a Purple Heart. Think about that?

But you know, the very earliest and first incident was Sally Yates. We should have seen what was in store. Trump is consistent, if anything. Which is why it's an easy bet to say, 'He said what The Atlantic claims'.

Perhaps you should review the OP of this thread, which had nothing to do with The Alantic article.
With all due respect the title of the thread is:

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Steve Jobs widow OWNS The Atlantic. The subject of the article was things Trump allegedly said.

C0-conspiring on WHAT?

And they've still got to explain the missing inauguration money ...

Not sure that's attributable to him. Wasn't someone hired to put that together.
Election Finance Fraud.

Did you read the charging document, when it came out? It's all in there.

Election Finance Fraud.

Did you read the charging document, when it came out? It's all in there.
Sorry, I apparently missed the lane change. I thought we were still talking about The Atlantic article. Mea culpa.

Sorry, I apparently missed the lane change. I thought we were still talking about The Atlantic article. Mea culpa.
No probs. Not at all, Bullseye. Have yourself a good night, buddy! :cheers:

No probs. Not at all, Bullseye. Have yourself a good night, buddy! :cheers:
You as well. See Ya!

I don't give a crap about Hilary. FBI had an airtight case against and Strzok and Comey played games to get her off.

So you're being hypocritical then. Got it.

Trump supporters love hypocrisy.

Back
Top Bottom