• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Alright, I suspect you won't like the program presenter, nor perhaps the source herself. But you may care to see the breadth and depth of these investigations into the inauguration - by SDNY.

I'm posting the 2nd video of a 3 video interview Rachel Maddow is doing with Stephanie Wolkoff, who was an assistant to Melania, and was implementing the inauguration events under the Trump's direction. As I earlier stated, the interview (which I saw live) is broken into 3 YouTube video segments, and it's also worth watching the next video in the sequence (Part 3) as well.

Say what we may about the politics or the individuals here, I was taken back by the depth & breadth of the investigations. I believe the same is occurring with Trump's co-conspiracy with Micheal Cohen, in the Stormy Daniels affair. Remember, Trump was named as a co-conspirator in Cohen's felony charging document.

Also, I haven't even touched on Trump's possible liabilities in his dealings with Deuthsche Bank.

So yeah, I think SDNY has some serious possibility of coming after Trump once he's vulnerable.

I made it about half-way through. Madcow stirring ****, a person selling a book playing on LW perceptions of Trump. If they were after Trump for inauguration why do they need tax returns for times prior to his election? Do they really thing IF there were anything crooked going on, it would be declared on his tax return? Sorry, I just think this is yet another chapter in the "get Trump anyway we can" saga.

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

I made it about half-way through. Madcow stirring ****, a person selling a book playing on LW perceptions of Trump. If they were after Trump for inauguration why do they need tax returns for times prior to his election? Do they really thing IF there were anything crooked going on, it would be declared on his tax return? Sorry, I just think this is yet another chapter in the "get Trump anyway we can" saga.

MSDNC... pure crap noooooz :roll:

MSDNC... pure crap noooooz :roll:
Write a book dumping crap on Trump - become a millionaire. :lamo

But don't name your "unimpeachable sources"... ;)

Last edited:

Well, thanks for giving it a try. My impetus was that you could see the various investigations the author was under, and how deep the investigations were going into the Trump's. That part might not have come 'till around half-way, and I probably could have set you up better.

a book written by Trump's "Sammy the Bull".

you should sleep well tonight. more bad news isn't coming. ;)

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs’ widow for ‘wasting money’ on supporting magazine run by ‘con man’ Goldberg | Independent

"Earlier this week, The Atlantic published an article that described Mr Trump as unwilling to honour the US' s war dead, instead calling lost service members and prisoners of war “losers” and “suckers”.

----

“Steve Jobs would not be happy that his wife is wasting money he left her on a failing Radical Left Magazine that is run by a con man (Goldberg) and spews FAKE NEWS & HATE. Call her, write her, let her know how you feel!!!” said Mr Trump."

Yeah, I'm sure she's worried.

Trump hates people who are actually rich and made it for themselves.

Well, thanks for giving it a try. My impetus was that you could see the various investigations the author was under, and how deep the investigations were going into the Trump's. That part might not have come 'till around half-way, and I probably could have set you up better.
I understand what he's under, but honestly it seems more political than legal. And a lot of crass people lining up for a shot at the golden apple. Our personal papers are protected by the fourth amendment - subject, of course, to their relevance in a crime investigation. So far that connected seems to be lacking. Same with Congress's attempts. They haven't been able to tie his papers to relevance with any legislative purpose.

But don't name your "unimpeachable sources"... ;)
They all have the same name: Anon E. mouse :lamo

They all have the same name: Anon E. mouse :lamo

you really think this all isn't mapped out don't you?

Let me know when he's convicted of any. Until then you're sucking wind.
Can the insults and personal attacks.

Let us know when Hillary Clinton is convicted of any crimes. But that didn't stop you from chanting "Lock her up" with the morons at the Trump rallies.

Let us know when Hillary Clinton is convicted of any crimes. But that didn't stop you from chanting "Lock her up" with the morons at the Trump rallies.

i would love to see a list of all the things that Trump/Trump Republicans accused Hillary/Obama/Democrats of (that they are guilty of themselves).

it has to be extensive. and it would be funny as hell.

I don't give a crap about Hilary. FBI had an airtight case against and Strzok and Comey played games to get her off.

you really think this all isn't mapped out don't you?
And you DO think it's all mapped out? :eek:

Wanna buy a bridge?

Golden gate bridge.jpg

Pelosi would be your neighbor!!

Wanna buy a bridge?

View attachment 67294497

I see this is your first rodeo.

Pay attention. You'll learn a lot.

I see this is your first rodeo.

Pay attention. You'll learn a lot.
Not from you.

Not from you.

you should pay attention to how things are mapped and play out leading up to a presidential election. you obviously are new to this.

you should pay attention to how things are mapped and play out leading up to a presidential election. you obviously are new to this.
Wrong.

you don't even know that this stuff is mapped out. this is obviously your first campaign season.

a book written by Trump's "Sammy the Bull".

you should sleep well tonight. more bad news isn't coming. ;)

This is the same group that would demand everyone watch cLInToN caSh for the really real truth.

you don't even know that this stuff is mapped out. this is obviously your first campaign season.
Yeah, whatever; you're a legend in your own mind.

Wanna buy a bridge?

View attachment 67294497

Hey, ya’ll bought a wall that wasn’t there so maybe you’ll get lucky.

Yeah, whatever; you're a legend in your own mind.

you're the one who thinks this stuff is just random leading up to an election.

it's basic stuff.

you're the one who thinks this stuff is just random leading up to an election.

it's basic stuff.
You really have no concept of what I'm saying.

I understand what he's under, but honestly it seems more political than legal. And a lot of crass people lining up for a shot at the golden apple. Our personal papers are protected by the fourth amendment - subject, of course, to their relevance in a crime investigation. So far that connected seems to be lacking. Same with Congress's attempts. They haven't been able to tie his papers to relevance with any legislative purpose.
Maybe. We won't know until Trump loses Presidential immunity, and SDNY shows their hand. But if Trump wins the election, he can out-run the statutes-of-limitation. Lucky him!

Back
Top Bottom