• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Geezus! I always said, 'there's more money to be made through marriage - than hard work'! :2razz:

Melania agrees with you. Some marriages are harder than others most likely.

Re: Trump launches attack on Steve Jobs' Widow (over his own "suckers" and "losers" comments)

Melania agrees with you. Some marriages are harder than others most likely.
"Every form of bondage has it's price"

And yes, that's a play on the Eagle's 'Take It Easy' line ...

"Every form of bondage has it's price"

And yes, that's a play on the Eagle's 'Take It Easy' line ...

Oh, it reminded me of Melania's "tasteful" nude picture handcuffed to the briefcase.

After seeing a recent interview with Melania's personal assistant, who was fired and hung-out to dry in the inaugural improprieties investigation, I am fully convinced the Trump family will be facing a slew of investigations & charges by SDNY - if he can't get re-elected.

yep

and they aren't immune while Donald is President. that's how i think it proceeds.

Oh, it reminded me of Melania's "tasteful" nude picture handcuffed to the briefcase.
Haha! Wha?? I never saw that.

Edit: Alright, now I did. Yeah, amazing symbolism there.

And you insist you're not in a cult. :roll:

you mean holding a law breaker responsible for his crimes?

yeah, totally unAmerican.

yep

and they aren't immune while Donald is President. that's how i think it proceeds.
Yes, but SDNY will wait until after 20 JAN. If Biden gets in, Trump loses both his immunity and the power to pardon. Though if Biden wins, my suspicion is Trump will be issuing a bunch of pre-emptive pardons - including to himself.

Yes, but SDNY will wait until after 20 JAN. If Biden gets in, Trump loses both his immunity and the power to pardon. Though if Biden wins, my suspicion is Trump will be issuing a bunch of pre-emptive pardons - including to himself.

yup

total and complete corruption. that's why i keep saying Trump is a mafia.

you mean holding a law breaker responsible for his crimes?

yeah, totally unAmerican.
Ever hear "innocent until proven guilty?" That's AMERICAN.

As far as I know there's no case against Trump, yet? SDNY is desperately fishing for anything. I often wonder if they think Trump, or his accountants would be stupid enough to declare illegal money. :lamo

Ever hear "innocent until proven guilty?" That's AMERICAN.

you mean like Trump U and his charity?

you mean like Trump U and his charity?
You guys should get together and number your "whataboutTrump" non sequiturs.

You guys should get together and number your "whataboutTrump" non sequiturs.

so you don't wanna hear about all his cons, crimes and stealing.

yeah, i don't blame you. that would make you look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your own morals and integrity.

yeah, i don't blame you. that would make you look at yourself in the mirror and reevaluate your own morals and integrity.

They think Trump is being picked on.

They think Trump is being picked on.

a victim.

our most vile and most famous con man is a victim.

After the first few hundred times you guys spew them out, it gets a bit repetitive.

After the first few hundred times you guys spew them out, it gets a bit repetitive.

and yet you don't care about any of his crimes.

that says more about you (and people like you) than Trump. you guys are worse than mafia supporters.

and yet you don't care about any of his crimes.
Let me know when he's convicted of any. Until then you're sucking wind.
CaughtInthe said:
that says more about you (and people like you) than Trump. you guys are worse than mafia supporters.
Can the insults and personal attacks.

Let me know when he's convicted of any. Until then you're sucking wind.
Can the insults and personal attacks.

it's all on the up and up...

"For years, President Trump refused to compensate the victims of his sham university. His reversal in 2016 —and the large-scale settlement that resulted — opened the door for student victims to finally obtain the restitution they deserve," he said. "My office will continue to hold those who commit fraud accountable, no matter how rich or powerful they may be."

it's all on the up and up...

"For years, President Trump refused to compensate the victims of his sham university. His reversal in 2016 —and the large-scale settlement that resulted — opened the door for student victims to finally obtain the restitution they deserve," he said. "My office will continue to hold those who commit fraud accountable, no matter how rich or powerful they may be."
I'm familiar with the story. It has nothing to do with the current situation. It's just a dead horse you guys drag out when you got ****-else.

I'm familiar with the story. It has nothing to do with the current situation. It's just a dead horse you guys drag out when you got ****-else.

hey, if you want to ignore how dirty he is that's on you.

i hope your kids and friends are watching.

As far as I know there's no case against Trump, yet? SDNY is desperately fishing for anything. I often wonder if they think Trump, or his accountants would be stupid enough to declare illegal money. :lamo
Alright, I suspect you won't like the program presenter, nor perhaps the source herself. But you may care to see the breadth and depth of these investigations into the inauguration - by SDNY.

I'm posting the 2nd video of a 3 video interview Rachel Maddow is doing with Stephanie Wolkoff, who was an assistant to Melania, and was implementing the inauguration events under the Trump's direction. As I earlier stated, the interview (which I saw live) is broken into 3 YouTube video segments, and it's also worth watching the next video in the sequence (Part 3) as well.

Say what we may about the politics or the individuals here, I was taken back by the depth & breadth of the investigations. I believe the same is occurring with Trump's co-conspiracy with Micheal Cohen, in the Stormy Daniels affair. Remember, Trump was named as a co-conspirator in Cohen's felony charging document.

Also, I haven't even touched on Trump's possible liabilities in his dealings with Deuthsche Bank.

So yeah, I think SDNY has some serious possibility of coming after Trump once he's vulnerable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom