• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Jr Likely To Be Indicted (1 Viewer)

Well, that would make sense. I mean, if your goal is to get the guy out of office by any means necessary then it only makes sense to put his kids in legal jeopardy. I mean, if you don't have any other legal way to get the guy out then start hurting the people he loves most. Sure, some people might look at stuff like that as an abuse of power and a horrible violation of civil liberties but if the the end goal is met then who really cares about the means to get there? History is written by the winners, right? The only thing you need to concern yourself with is that you don't lose.

Kinda like how Trump held 800,000 government employees hostage for 35 days to get his way?

Indicted for what, is being related to president trump a crime?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
l

Should be, same corrupt genes.
Wasn't Clinton indicted?

When they find something get back to me. Its tiresome constantly hearing about something that might be coming based on no evidence or anything more than wishful thinking?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Watergate and the Ronnie investigation took 7 years.
Patience darlin

The funny thing is that if these people didn't act like stupid, stupid criminals, they'd have gotten away with everything.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: every single person connected to the Trump administration is William H. Macy's character in Fargo.

Well, that would make sense. I mean, if your goal is to get the guy out of office by any means necessary then it only makes sense to put his kids in legal jeopardy. I mean, if you don't have any other legal way to get the guy out then start hurting the people he loves most. Sure, some people might look at stuff like that as an abuse of power and a horrible violation of civil liberties but if the the end goal is met then who really cares about the means to get there? History is written by the winners, right? The only thing you need to concern yourself with is that you don't lose.

If you don't your children to be arrested, do not have them commit crimes with you.

Lying to Congress after being sworn in is generally considered to be a bad thing.

i swear. it's like they're not paying attention at all.

If you don't your children to be arrested, do not have them commit crimes with you.

Please specify all these " CRIMES" you and yours keep ALLUDING TO, but CANNOT CITE.....not MADEUP LEFTIST BULL****...established crimes.

Watergate and the Ronnie investigation took 7 years.
Patience darlin

You guys keep making this claim about Watergate and I have to keep correcting you. It didnt take 7 years. The break in was June 17, 1972. Nixon resigned August 9, 1974. Thats 2 years from start to finish. For some perspective, the Trump Tower meeting will have happened 3 years ago this June.

The "goal" is to protect the rule of law and if that means impeaching the President then that is what we are charged to do. Our countries values are at stake and your partisan drivel has no place in them.

For what? being Trump's son?

that's not a crime although one could argue that if Jr was adopted by another family he wouldn't be nearly as sleazy as he is now.

still not a crime though.

Please specify all these " CRIMES" you and yours keep ALLUDING TO, but CANNOT CITE.....not MADEUP LEFTIST BULL****...established crimes.

"it is likely that Donald Trump Jr. gets indicted, given that it is being suggested that the president’s son gave false statements to the Congress as well."

I get that reading requires using all 3 of your brain cells but I'm sure a big boy like you can read the article.

If Don Jr gets indicted, the Trump Sr meltdown will be epic.

yeah.

and we all will need to just sit back and watch his true self come flying out via Twitter. although i do admit that it's not like we don't already know who Trump is. it will just be nuclear at that point.

And the FEC says the NDAs were NOT A VIOLATION of CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAWS.

BULL**** dreamed up by Lanny Davis to ingratiate Cohen to the Trump-hating SDNY, and Witch Hunt.

Why do you think the FEC has NOT PURSUED the MADEUP BULL**** "VIOLATION"?

Fear and anger will get you nowhere.

You guys keep making this claim about Watergate and I have to keep correcting you. It didnt take 7 years. The break in was June 17, 1972. Nixon resigned August 9, 1974. Thats 2 years from start to finish. For some perspective, the Trump Tower meeting will have happened 3 years ago this June.

Special investigations are not time limited. The ill-fated Benghazi investigation lasted longer and came up empty. Mueller has already made multiple indictments with multiple guilty verdicts and pleas.

Kinda like how Trump held 800,000 government employees hostage for 35 days to get his way?

That claim was pure, unadulterated, media manufactured bull****.

If you're a "hostage" then your captor isn't giving you a way out. Trump is the only one in the negotiation that was willing to give up any part of his original offer. Chuck and Nancy were the ones who refused to give an inch. They were the ones that held the door closed.

If charged and found guilty of lying under oath (Congress/FBI), lock the prick up.

If you're a "hostage" then your captor isn't giving you a way out. Trump is the only one in the negotiation that was willing to give up any part of his original offer. Chuck and Nancy were the ones who refused to give an inch. They were the ones that held the door closed.

Trump held the government hostage to get his way. BS he didn't.

"I am proud to shut down the government"

President Donald J Trump.

That is why he lost the fight.

Trump held the government hostage to get his way. BS he didn't.

"I am proud to shut down the government"

President Donald J Trump.

That is why he lost the fight.

"All or nothing" isn't a negotiation, it's a demand. Since there were two sides to the "negotiation" that resulted in the shutdown and only one side opted to give a little room to make a deal it was the intractable side that forced the shutdown.

"All or nothing" isn't a negotiation, it's a demand. Since there were two sides to the "negotiation" that resulted in the shutdown and only one side opted to give a little room to make a deal it was the intractable side that forced the shutdown.

The President shut down the government two weeks before the new congress was to be seated.

In the two weeks, the master negotiator was incapable of pulling a deal out of his own party for the wall funding.

Coming into Congress, Pelosi and Schumer said that they would not negotiate until the government is open. The President lost.

The funny thing is that he said himself that he is "proud" to shut down the government, that he will take the blame and here we are, trying to shift the blame away from him.

It might have worked on some, but the majority of the people saw it for what it was... a temper tantrum.

Maybe he will be dumb enough to try to shut the government down again... I doubt the Senate GOP will be supporting him on it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom