• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump is telling Florida to ignore military ballots. Happy Veterans Day.

He said that we should only go with the results from election night. That means ignoring additional absentee and provisional ballots, which includes military ballots.

No where did he say "ignore military ballots". Keep pushing the lie.

President didn't suggest that Florida should "ignore military votes". Just another communist lie.

I guess trump nation is just going to filibuster like this until their echo chamber can fabricate a link for them somewhere.

You're making the statements. It's up to you to document them. That's how debate works. Otherwise I'll assume you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

if you choose not to be informed of what is going on then that is on you and no one else.
actually it is the OP making the argument he is the one that needs to support himself.

I simply supplied the rebuttal.
which is already documented in the news and therefore common knowledge.
common knowledge does not have the be cited.

I guess trump nation is just going to filibuster like this until their echo chamber can fabricate a link for them somewhere.

You posted a bald face lie. How does that make you feel?

Tough titties, as my dear sweet grandma would say. If he wants to ignore all absentee ballots after election night then he's disenfranchising military absentee ballots. Funny enough, when I suggested banning the military absentee ballot in this thread Republicans lost their goddamn minds. But when Trump suggests it it's okay.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/273137-modest-proposal-eliminating-election-fraud-w-40-a.html

Tough titties, as my dear sweet grandma would say. If he wants to ignore all absentee ballots after election night then he's disenfranchising military absentee ballots. Funny enough, when I suggested banning the military absentee ballot in this thread Republicans lost their goddamn minds. But when Trump suggests it it's okay.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/273137-modest-proposal-eliminating-election-fraud-w-40-a.html

Where did he say "ignore military ballots"?

Where did he say "ignore military ballots"?

Do you support Trumps wishes to ignore the absentee ballot? Yes or no.

Not just military and veterans, but also law enforcement.

Trump has repeatedly criticized veterans and their families, is using our current military as a political prop at the US-Mexico border, routinely criticizes law enforcement for lawful actions and is now actively trying to undermine confidence in American elections.

The next time a Trump supporter says they support the troops or back the blue, just laugh in their face, because they are blatant liars.
The things Trump is actively doing, if done in any other country, would have nearly every citizen in this country accuse of him trying to create a dictatorship.

Well said.

He didn't say it. Did he?

I never used quotes so what are you talking about. He's pushing to stop counting including military ballots which are coming in late. So yes, he's trying to block the military vote. So yes, you are lying by simply claiming everyone else is lying.

You still pushing the communist lie? Feel proud?

Cardnial, I guess he supports dear leader's moves to disenfranchise the military vote. I'm sure you are surprised, right?

if you choose not to be informed of what is going on then that is on you and no one else.
actually it is the OP making the argument he is the one that needs to support himself.

I simply supplied the rebuttal.
which is already documented in the news and therefore common knowledge.
common knowledge does not have the be cited.

Without documentation your rebuttal is inadequate hot air. Why do you refuse to document? Could it be because you can't?

You still pushing the communist lie? Feel proud?

Trump effectively did. He did say go with ONLY the election night results (e.g. 'we won on election night, stop anything that might change that'.) Logically, if we were to only go with election night machine votes, all other ballots would go uncounted. That means military ballots would go uncounted.

Swampy said:
“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” without any evidence of fraud. Any vote count that might favor a Democrat is bad for them; therefore it’s fraudulent, no evidence needed.

Without documentation your rebuttal is inadequate hot air. Why do you refuse to document? Could it be because you can't?

Like I said earlier, this is so new that they have to filubuster until Hot Air, Fox News, or Breitbart can fabricate their opinion for them. Then they will link to the opinion they are given.

I never used quotes so what are you talking about. He's pushing to stop counting including military ballots which are coming in late. So yes, he's trying to block the military vote. So yes, you are lying by simply claiming everyone else is lying.

The OP says he "told Florida to ignore military ballots".

That's a lie. You know it's a lie. You knowingly posted a lie.

You are correct, other than the fact that he did not suggest that 'Military ballots be ignored'. It was the WaPo doing their usual shoddy journalism that picked that as the header for their hit piece.

Trump effectively did. He did say go with ONLY the election night results (e.g. 'we won on election night, stop anything that might change that'.) Logically, if we were to only go with election night machine votes, all other ballots would go uncounted. That means military ballots would go uncounted.

Swampy said:
“The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged,” without any evidence of fraud. Any vote count that might favor a Democrat is bad for them; therefore it’s fraudulent, no evidence needed.

But, he didn't say that, though. Right? It's a lie to claim he did. Isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom