• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Is Guilty of ‘Numerous’ Felonies, Prosecutor Who Resigned Says

I can't believe people still fear Trump so much. He's damaged goods, time to let go of him already. Focus on someone like Putin instead.

"Fear" Trump?

The patriotic people in the country want to see a criminal charged for his crimes if in fact he committed crimes.

The only fear I can smell is the fear coming from Trump devotees that their golden boy may have committed crimes and may be charged with them.

"Fear" Trump?

The patriotic people in the country want to see a criminal charged for his crimes if in fact he committed crimes.

The only fear I can smell is the fear coming from Trump devotees that their golden boy may have committed crimes and may be charged with them.
LOL "patriotic" people? The ones who claim their country is a near-fascist regime of racist, oppressive, exploiters, who built a nation on the backs of the poor, oppressed and black people, and in which we must defund the police because they are systemically racist and oppressive and a country which is based on principles of "whiteness" which must be disrupted and dismantled... those patriots?

Is it? Like when?
so you're really not familiar with the cases where people have been busted accepting bribes? are you a younger adult and just weren't around when some of this stuff was in the headlines? would you like me to get you started on some reading? you want the jury tampering stuff too?

LOL "patriotic" people? The ones who claim their country is a near-fascist regime of racist, oppressive, exploiters, who built a nation on the backs of the poor, oppressed and black people, and in which we must defund the police because they are systemically racist and oppressive and a country which is based on principles of "whiteness" which must be disrupted and dismantled... those patriots?

Next time just post "Derp". It would be more relevant and less stupid and more on topic.

Tell that to the girl he abused after 2005. They had the evidence they needed back then to throw away the key and they did not. When one is rich, they get away with a lot more. It's a fact.
I don't need to tell that to her. It's irrelevant to the original point I made that being rich doesn't necessarily mean you won't go to jail (or pay) for crimes committed. I didn't say it always is the case. At times the sentencing seems to be way too light and that can be addressed by reform. Again, my point was in response to someone saying "Laws are for the little people, not the rich and well-connected." That's a false statement.

Ever hear of Al Capone?
So, your allegation is that the DA is in the tank for Trump because Trump or his "gang" bribed public officials and the prosecutor?

LOL - I guess when it comes to Trump, Democrats don't mind making statements "without evidence."

my point was in response to someone saying "Laws are for the little people, not the rich and well-connected." That's a false statement.

In theory, justice is supposed to be blind. But you cannot deny the rich have a leg up in the system. They have the resources to bribe and blackmail. They can afford the best lawyers. On top of that, there are certain biases we have in America based on class. And judges and lawyers and juries are not immune to these biases.

The internet pictures tell the left what to think.
That's a much a problem on the right as it is on the left, and the argument over which has it worst will last until the end of time.

Edit: Or the end of the internet, whichever comes first.

In theory, justice is supposed to be blind. But you cannot deny the rich have a leg up in the system.
My point does not deny the advantage that the rich and powerful have in the justice system. But the statement I responded to is naively false. If the “laws weren’t for the rich” they wouldn’t even stand trial. They do and despite their riches many have been convicted. Your statement that follows is more in line with the “truth”. Additionally it’s not a blanket statement. I won’t disagree with it.
They have the resources to bribe and blackmail. They can afford the best lawyers. On top of that, there are certain biases we have in America based on class. And judges and lawyers and juries are not immune to these biases.

It looks more and more like a coverup.

Trump has been investigated and taken to court quite a few times.... He hasn't been found guilty! If it were "Numerous Felonies" at least 1 should stick don't you think? NY is a very liberal State so you know they got the left leaning activist judges to push even the fakest crimes through the courts....

So what do you say about a Secretary of State indirectly stating that there was a Coup and that the Real winner of the US Election is not the
person the Electoral College and States certified ? ....

Alvin Braggs need to speak up... and tell the public why he has taken his position. yet, says the investigation is ongoing... (It may be a legal manuaver, to let other cases move forward,
  • If he is making decision that paused the investigation under some "threat or intimatidation" from Trump Org, then he needs to have the FBI involved).
  • If there may be links in the Trump cases that ties directly into "Various Organized Mafiso's Familes", it could be even more need to get the FBI deeply involved.
  • It likely has links to many "wealthy people" who are involved in the "money washing machine games", 'white collar extortions" and "widespread tax evasions" and other criminal acts.
Then it would be a Monumental Exposure that goes very deep into the wealth holders who operate outside of the law, domestically and internationally.
1648444724310.png

Are you sure that was the DA's motive for shutting it down? There can be many other reasons that can happen. According to the lead prosecutors, they have more than enough evidence to prove guilt in court. And those prosecutors have 10 times the experience the new DA has.

Unless you work in the DAs office, you have no idea why he shut it down. You can only speculate. Which is all any of us can do.
yes, both sides of this issue outside of those directly involved rely on speculation. the problem arises when that speculation begins to be taken as factual.
from what I understand of the situation, the issue that the DA shut it down over was their likely inability to prove the necessary intent. we recently saw how hard it was to prove intent when the NYT was taken to court by Sarah Palin. they got away with it because they could not prove malicious intent.

one possible reason for pressing forward with a case that they know cannot be made, is to use the process to gain access to new information to fuel other possible legal action.
get them under oath, ask tangentially related questions that will open doors to other lines of investigation / prosecution. one step back, two steps forward.

FBI has had the laptop for a year.
oh wait. now they can't seem to find it...
and at the same time that all the major networks are suddenly adimitting that it was real and legitimate and not the conspiracy theory they made it out to be at first.

and at the same time that all the major networks are suddenly admitting that it was real and legitimate and not the conspiracy theory they made it out to be at first.
I recall when this crap first came out. Rudy G claimed to have the hard drive ,or a copy of it, from Hunter's laptop which was left with a technician months earlier......and the guy just gave the drive, not the laptop the drive, to Rudy G.Think that is pretty close. I watched a lot of CNN daytime programming leading up to the election and I never recall them reporting much on the laptop or drive except that they could not verify it's ownership. The technicians accounts were all over the map.

Most of the reporting was about the actual emails, not the laptop. At least that is my recollection. I still don't understand, although it seems crystal clear to so many others, why only very specific emails were released out of context without the corresponding messages. The exchange between Hunter and his daughter is the most egregious example of withholding her emails.....now why would they do that? The other thing very odd to me, but apparently not too many others, is why so many Trumpers had all those emails but never turned them over to the GOP Senate committee investigating Biden Sr.......could it be that seen in their entirety the emails are a true nothing burger? Also interesting that Barr who apparently saw them all and the laptop said there was nothing he saw that would suggest a special counsel.

I also don't understand why people keep saying the MSM is only now reporting on the Hunter investigation. That isn't so CNN has reported on it since it was first announced that the DOJ was investigating Hunter and has reported every time the reins something new. It's true they don't come out everyday and say. Nothing new on Hunter today......

It looks more and more like a coverup.

There was this feeling that Cy Vance Jr needed to retire as soon as possible once his case against DJT gained momentum. I'm certain that he knew something (rotting in Demark) early on that many of us didn't and now suspect thanks to Bragg.

We’ve been hearing this for years and I don’t doubt it’s true. But nothing will be done: rich old white gays are allowed to commit crimes, especially financial ones.
Its true, Trump has been committing felonies all of his adult life and getting away with it via cash paid to fixers.

I live for the day when the cheeseburger eating orange man is finally locked up.

Gates asked the FBI's Cyber crimes chef if he knew where the laptop was. Thats like asking the CFO at McDonalds where they keep the spatulas. A real "got cha" moment..... If your dealing with morons.

and at the same time that all the major networks are suddenly adimitting that it was real and legitimate and not the conspiracy theory they made it out to be at first.
We knew over two years ago the laptop was real. What we still do not know is if any of the data on those laptops is viable. For all we know right now, everything could of been manufactured.... I'm not saying it is or isn't, cause I don't know.... Either do you.

Gates asked the FBI's Cyber crimes chef if he knew where the laptop was. Thats like asking the CFO at McDonalds where they keep the spatulas. A real "got cha" moment..... If your dealing with morons.

We knew over two years ago the laptop was real. What we still do not know is if any of the data on those laptops is viable. For all we know right now, everything could of been manufactured.... I'm not saying it is or isn't, cause I don't know.... Either do you.
so, then, why did the democrats and their allies in the media work so hard to discredit and ignore the story?
it seems that there has also emerged yet another laptop of his being missing. hanging on the fact that *we* don't know is a bit misleading since if it had been verified as altered information, that would have immediately been front page news. the one laptop that is known has been in govt custody for quite some time, so Im sure they have had time to verify its authenticity by now.

Back
Top Bottom