• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Trump is a straight up gangster"

Me? Do I have to remind you that you reminded me that this thread is about Trump? I'm just derailing it. I said so back on page one. If I were you, I'd ignore me, and we can both go about denigrating presidential candidates. I'm pretty sure that if Biden said "Indoor plumbing for everybody", you'd applaud.

Nah, Crazy is crazy. Biden gave a presidential speech and trump gives crazy talk. Derail on. That’s all you got

No I do not think that. But if that is what it takes, then trump better get on board

Almost anybody can make a video these days. All you need is a record player and a Kodak Instamatic camera. Ask Joe.

Almost anybody can make a video these days. All you need is a record player and a Kodak Instamatic camera. Ask Joe.

You should know.

Nah, Crazy is crazy. Biden gave a presidential speech and trump gives crazy talk. Derail on. That’s all you got

Biden has a hat with a beer holder and hoses above each ear. He thinks those are ear Buds. Jill told him that so he'd be happy.

Biden has a hat with a beer holder and hoses above each ear. He thinks those are ear Buds. Jill told him that so he'd be happy.

Aw, Real cute, but pointless

Aw, Real cute, but pointless

Biden's nurse, who has to be male, reminds him every morning of the date and general circumstances. "Mr. Biden, it's Thursday, August 19th, 2020, and you're having a tape of a speech run tonight because you're running for the president of the senate. Damn! You've got me saying it now."

Biden's nurse, who has to be male, reminds him every morning of the date and general circumstances. "Mr. Biden, it's Thursday, August 19th, 2020, and you're having a tape of a speech run tonight because you're running for the president of the senate. Damn! You've got me saying it now."

Good deflection. Trump is so sad in reality that you have to make up **** about Biden.

Trump supporters have no integrity and they will vote for him again.

Then if he loses they will have no integrity and say they never voted for him.

Good deflection. Trump is so sad in reality that you have to make up **** about Biden.

I'm not makibg stuff up. I saw Biden trying to hold the Maginot Line all by himself after the French bugged out with my own eyes. Nobody'd let me borrow theirs.

I'm not makibg stuff up. I saw Biden trying to hold the Maginot Line all by himself after the French bugged out with my own eyes. Nobody'd let me borrow theirs.

You Q’anon folks are hilarious

Trump supporters have no integrity and they will vote for him again.

Then if he loses they will have no integrity and say they never voted for him.

Yep. Exactly like they did with Dubya...after voting for him twice.

Yep. Exactly like they did with Dubya...after voting for him twice.

it will be comical watching them turn back to preaching about being Presidential, valuing Christian Values, speaking of the importance of family and honesty and saying that Democrats are horrible role models for the kids in America.

it will be comical watching them turn back to preaching about being Presidential, valuing Christian Values, speaking of the importance of family and honesty and saying that Democrats are horrible role models for the kids in America.

Yep. And sad thing is, they will undoubtedly nominate someone in the future much worse than Trump, where even Trump himself will find that candidate "radical". Watch.

More stupidity?

I dislike Trump as much as any person on this forum.

It's the people like you with a very limited capacity of thought, who will never understand that why non Trump supporters can despise liberals.

I get why "non Trump supporters" can despise liberals; they've been fed Faux News, Lush Rimjob and Blightbart pablumn for so long they no longer even try to think for themselvs.

You Q’anon folks are hilarious

You must've put a pancake in the disc drive of the server here. I don't know who Q'anon is. Don't care. But we could ask Biden. He might know. He might have been in jail in South Africa with him.

I get why "non Trump supporters" can despise liberals; they've been fed Faux News, Lush Rimjob and Blightbart pablumn for so long they no longer even try to think for themselvs.

The funny part is how they always deny they watch Fox or listen to Rush. They either lie or read the talking points second hand, and then pat themselves on the back for being "independednt thinkers".:lamo

Yep. And sad thing is, they will undoubtedly nominate someone in the future much worse than Trump, where even Trump himself will find that candidate "radical". Watch.

Bull****; Trump will either OD on coke watching the returns come in or take a cyanide capsule like his hero. The tough guy strong man retirement plan! He doesn't want to go to jail, but that's probably not his fear, he knows he'll escape that. The idea of financial ruin and public humiliation is too much for his ego. I can't wait to watch the Trump ship sink beneath the water flaming all the way down! Nothing could be more delicious than watching the conman's overreach, become his complete humiliation and ruin, well deserved too!:lamo

This guy has NEVER faced consequences for anything; what makes anyone think he could bear it? His priviliged snowflake ass cries constantly now, imagine if he had to face any consequences? No he's too small a man to bear it.... :roll:

Watching the President of the United States warn people to not cooperate with his own Justice department's investigation, and praise those who clammed up, was something I never expected to see in a functioning democratic republic.

It's funny, he mentions Randy Savage; Jesse Ventura wasn't half bad.

It's been long enough that I don't remember his platform off the bat.

You must've put a pancake in the disc drive of the server here. I don't know who Q'anon is. Don't care. But we could ask Biden. He might know. He might have been in jail in South Africa with him.

As I said ....hilarious

Ice T called it back then, and Floyd reminds us not much changed over the years....

:shock::cool:

Back
Top Bottom