• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Trump is a straight up gangster"

An actual altzheimer's patient (not your fantasy about Joe) could make Trump look stupid. Trump IS and always has been a moron.

No I'm not "impressed" but at least with Joe you get a guy who genuinely gives a **** about something beyond himself, his wealth and his ego being stroked.

Anything is impressive compared to the baby who has been pretending to be president. :lamo

You're impressed with Biden, all right. 330,000,000 Americans, and the best the democrats can find is Joe Biden. I wonder if Joe has tried any of that coke he's found in Hunter's sock drawer. Nothing worse than a hopped up Alzheimer patient. Makes 'em remember things that never happened.

When you lower the bar of success enough, mediocrity begins to look pretty good.

It does. Reminds me of the time I took out 20 Taliban with an AR13 on a visit. Barack told me it was amszing, but I'd better not mention it . National security, and all...

You're impressed with Biden, all right. 330,000,000 Americans, and the best the democrats can find is Joe Biden. I wonder if Joe has tried any of that coke he's found in Hunter's sock drawer. Nothing worse than a hopped up Alzheimer patient. Makes 'em remember things that never happened.

Compared to the stories that he likes to share about himself and kids.. I'd eagerly accept a coked up Biden story.

Less lap sitting please.. and less snogging his grand-daughter while we're at it.

I believe you've already established that you are miserable, and that you believe Trump is the cause of your misery. I'm pretty sure nearly everybody but Biden understands that.

Biden's having pureed carrots in his basement and just says what they tell him to say. He gets 6 green beans if he says it right.

And I am sure that trump has made your life better

Compared to the stories that he likes to share about himself and kids.. I'd eagerly accept a coked up Biden story.

Less lap sitting please.. and less snogging his grand-daughter while we're at it.

How'd you like to be his campaign manager. I can see him busting open the door after Biden's speech and asking, "All right. Who put "urletle" and "farkey" into the teleprompter?"

More stupidity?

I dislike Trump as much as any person on this forum.

It's the people like you with a very limited capacity of thought, who will never understand that why non Trump supporters can despise liberals.
So.....this thread is about how trump is gangsta and you rather turn it around and make it about the posters because they are liberal. Yet you want us to believe that you don’t support trump. I call your posts bs

So.....this thread is about how trump is gangsta and you rather turn it around and make it about the posters because they are liberal. Yet you want us to believe that you don’t support trump. I call your posts bs

I don't care what you call anything. :lamo

I call BS on your BS! :2wave:

I'm not touting Trump. I'm denigrating Biden. I have empty mason jars that are smarter than that demented liar.

This tread is about gangsta trump. So let’s discuss that. If you cannot, then you are touting trump

This tread is about gangsta trump. So let’s discuss that. If you cannot, then you are touting trump

I understand that after Biden finished his speech, he asked Jill, "Why's Greenwich mean time gotta be so mean?"

Yep, Biden knocked one outta the sandbox. That's where the cats defecate, ya know. He knocked a cat turd outta the sandbox, and you're impressed. Figures.

I’m impressed. Biden speaks on the state of the nation while trump speaks on the water flow in toilets

I understand that after Biden finished his speech, he asked Jill, "Why's Greenwich mean time gotta be so mean?"

More deflection.

More deflection.

Yup. It's for those who may have been looking for an actual policy statement and couldn't find one anywhere in there. They deserve something for their effort too. A new car, some kitchen appliances, a trip to Detroit...something.

I don't care what you call anything. :lamo

I call BS on your BS! :2wave:

Of course you do. You know trump is an embarrassment to this country, you know he is the most corrupt president ever. So instead of discussing the obvious, you want to degrade the messenger.

Yeah. It was a great speech. He didn't have a stroke.

What about trump. He has trouble remembering how to pronounce words. But at least he remembered person, woman, man, camera, tv. And he is so proud of that.

Of course you do. You know trump is an embarrassment to this country, you know he is the most corrupt president ever. So instead of discussing the obvious, you want to degrade the messenger.

Liberals never own up to their failures while screaming bloody hell about everyone else's.

Get ready for 6% unemployment figures, and cities empty of tax base, because that is all the Democrats are offering.

Obviously it is. You are really obsessing on Biden

Me? Do I have to remind you that you reminded me that this thread is about Trump? I'm just derailing it. I said so back on page one. If I were you, I'd ignore me, and we can both go about denigrating presidential candidates. I'm pretty sure that if Biden said "Indoor plumbing for everybody", you'd applaud.

Liberals never own up to their failures while screaming bloody hell about everyone else's.

Get ready for 6% unemployment figures, and cities empty of tax base, because that is all the Democrats are offering.

That is what GWB offered. That is what trump is offering.

What about trump. He has trouble remembering how to pronounce words. But at least he remembered person, woman, man, camera, tv. And he is so proud of that.

Do you think Biden's speech was taped and edited after 3,000 takes? Ah HA! That's what's been happening in his basement between electroshock treatments.

Do you think Biden's speech was taped and edited after 3,000 takes? Ah HA! That's what's been happening in his basement between electroshock treatments.

No I do not think that. But if that is what it takes, then trump better get on board

Right.

It has to be true because some "lib" posted it on the internet.

No because I have lived it and I am living it now. I am not sure what universe you live in, but it must be full of alternative facts

How'd you like to be his campaign manager. I can see him busting open the door after Biden's speech and asking, "All right. Who put "urletle" and "farkey" into the teleprompter?"

New fan dangled, whatchamacallits... and then he grins like a Snidely Whiplash. All because someone put a damn emoji in there.

Back
Top Bottom