• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Inaugural Committee Ordered to Hand Over Documents to Federal Investigators

How long has your side been saying that one? :lamo

Even if it were to end tonight, there have been convictions, guilty pleas, flips, and dozens of charges. For you to keep going on that this is somehow a 'witch hunt' is laughable to everyone who hasn't drank the orange Kool-Aid.

How long has your side been saying "this is the big one"?

Don't you mean, quarter, after quarter, after quarter, after quarter of NO growth?.....Because that's what American's saw, and that's what they voted on at the polls in '16

Actual facts on federal budget deficits:

https://www.usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

GDP growth by president:

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...ing-presidents-economic-records-by-gdp-growth

Considering where we were at the end of The C Student's second term, Obama did a pretty good job of bringing us back on the plus side. And do please note the numbers from Democrats vs Republicans.

I wonder exactly what information the Russians were supposed to have released regarding Hillary Clinton was false? Please provide any justification and any successful program initiated by Clinton what shows her competent enough to be President? Same question was asked about Obama but it was proven that rhetoric trumps reality in the liberal world. Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama were incompetent and their results show that.

You can wonder whatever you want to about Hillary Clinton's emails. If there was anything at all damaging you can bet your bottom dollar that would have been brought out by Roger Stone. The thread topic has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton or President Barack Obama, so your attempts at deflection are falling flat.

You people just don't get it and never will. Why do we even waste our time and effort here trying to shed some light into your dark, closed up minds? Let me try one more time to educate you about the federal laws particularly in relation to a presidential campaign, election or for a seated U.S. president.

Foreign interference = bad
Foreign campaign money = bad
Foreign money to a sitting president in any way = bad

Now, please take the 'radical liberalism' jargon that Fox fed into your narrow-minded brains and release it on someone that is more receptive, like another alt-right conservative Trumper.

:2brickwal

Been there, done that. It feels good when you stop.

Yes, I have and none of them involve collusion which was the claim made or charged with ties to Russia, A meeting with Russia isn't a violation of any laws. Why don't you post the indictments that are for collusion or illegal ties to Russia?

Nobody here has every claimed that there's proof of collusion between Trump directly and Russia other than his apparent love of the dictator Putin and his meeting in the Oval Office with two of Russia's top spies without any U.S. press present. But there's overwhelming evidence that those inside his campaign were.

Results of Mueller Investigation to date:

Paul Manafort - indicted
Michael Cohen - pleaded guilty
Michael Flynn - pleaded guilty
George Papadopoulos - pleaded guilty
Rick gates - pleaded guilty
Alex Van der Zwaan - pleaded guilty
Richard Pinedo - pleaded guilty
Konstantin Kilmnik -indicted
Roger Stone - indicted
13 Russian Nationals - indicted
12 Russian Military Officers - indicted

Rut roe george. Trump's problems are with the SDNY. Once out of office I expect the hammer to drop on him.

On the whole Trump klan, if justice serves. Grifters, the lot of them.

Nobody here has every claimed that there's proof of collusion between Trump directly and Russia other than his apparent love of the dictator Putin and his meeting in the Oval Office with two of Russia's top spies without any U.S. press present. But there's overwhelming evidence that those inside his campaign were.

Paul Manafort - indicted
Roger Stone - indicted

Not one single member of the Trump camp has been indicted based on the supposed grounds of the investigation.

Rut roe george. Trump's problems are with the SDNY. Once out of office I expect the hammer to drop on him.

Once he's out of office, the investigation will be smoke in the wind.

You can wonder whatever you want to about Hillary Clinton's emails. If there was anything at all damaging you can bet your bottom dollar that would have been brought out by Roger Stone. The thread topic has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton or President Barack Obama, so your attempts at deflection are falling flat.

And you know that how? You think the Clinton's aren't corrupt or is this nothing more than partisan rhetoric on your part? Why the double standard? What happened to the Clinton Foundation now that Hillary and Bill are out of power and where did most of the money go? You don't believe Hillary and Bill were tied to Russia more than Trump? Your partisanship and double standard are showing which is why you don't have a lot of credibility

Now answer the questions what information supposedly leaked by the Russians on Hillary was false? what were her qualifications for the Presidency?

Paul Manafort - indicted
Roger Stone - indicted

Again since none of those are tied to collusion what campaign law did they break? Lying to Congress and the Special prosecutors isn't collusion and that is what Mueller was charged with proving.

Paul Manafort - indicted
Roger Stone - indicted

So it is your belief that the Press should be in the Oval office with the meeting of any foreign gov't or their representatives? Where did you get your civics training on this issue? If they met with Trump it was after the election and your belief that Trump supports Putin is quite a stretch since the NATO Organization is now stronger because of Trump, Trump's military spending I am sure benefits Putin, as does Trump's strong job creation and economic numbers. Not sure where you learned logic, common sense, U.S. civics, economics or understanding of NATO and the budget but seems to me you are very poorly informed and educated on those issues

Again since none of those are tied to collusion what campaign law did they break? Lying to Congress and the Special prosecutors isn't collusion and that is what Mueller was charged with proving.

No matter how many times trump supporters repeat that line, they're never going to make 3915-2017 bii, biii and c magically disappear.

Swampy, swampier, swampiest.

Not one single member of the Trump camp has been indicted based on the supposed grounds of the investigation.

I already know your ears don't hear but are your eyes not working either?

Paul Manafort - indicted
Roger Stone - indicted

And you know that how? You think the Clinton's aren't corrupt or is this nothing more than partisan rhetoric on your part? Why the double standard? What happened to the Clinton Foundation now that Hillary and Bill are out of power and where did most of the money go? You don't believe Hillary and Bill were tied to Russia more than Trump? Your partisanship and double standard are showing which is why you don't have a lot of credibility

Now answer the questions what information supposedly leaked by the Russians on Hillary was false? what were her qualifications for the Presidency?

The thread is about some of the Inauguration Committee members being subpoenaed by the SDNY. Why are you trying so hard to deflect and derail this thread by bringing it all back to Hillary Clinton? Oh yeah that's right, because you have no defense any longer. Hey, there's still time in this thread to bring up the god-awful emails.

tenor.gif

Here you go, here's the Paul Manafort indictments, read it and enlighten yourself and get the answers to your obtuse questions.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000

Here's the Rick Gates 27 indictments and plea deal: https://www.vox.com/2018/2/23/17045484/gates-plea-deal-full-text-russia-investigation

Here's George Papadopoulos indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Now please, don't ask me to do any more of your work for you, you can google just as easily as anyone else can.

So it is your belief that the Press should be in the Oval office with the meeting of any foreign gov't or their representatives? Where did you get your civics training on this issue? If they met with Trump it was after the election and your belief that Trump supports Putin is quite a stretch since the NATO Organization is now stronger because of Trump, Trump's military spending I am sure benefits Putin, as does Trump's strong job creation and economic numbers. Not sure where you learned logic, common sense, U.S. civics, economics or understanding of NATO and the budget but seems to me you are very poorly informed and educated on those issues

Abso****inglutely they should!! AND they or someone in the administration SHOULD have been in the room in Helsinki too!! Where did you get YOUR civics education at Moscow University? You don't know the first thing about what NATO is because if you did you would know that Putin hates NATO. Yes, I understand the budget, and yes I understand which countries are in NATO, and yes I understand why it's important that the U.S. doesn't withdraw from NATO. Please....read a book or an article on this topic and learn something.

Not as much hilarity is it is for me watching you try to make me feel badly for supporting my president.

Blindly supporting anyone who holds political office is un-American. Holding our leaders responsible is part of your duties as a citizen.

The thread is about some of the Inauguration Committee members being subpoenaed by the SDNY. Why are you trying so hard to deflect and derail this thread by bringing it all back to Hillary Clinton? Oh yeah that's right, because you have no defense any longer. Hey, there's still time in this thread to bring up the god-awful emails.

tenor.gif

Right, national security is "god awful" for the left and of course let's ignore the Clinton Foundation, the Ukraine deal and of course no significant accomplishments in any position held but being a Clinton is an entitlement for her for the next office

Here you go, here's the Paul Manafort indictments, read it and enlighten yourself and get the answers to your obtuse questions.

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000015f-6d73-d751-af7f-7f735cc70000

Here's the Rick Gates 27 indictments and plea deal: https://www.vox.com/2018/2/23/17045484/gates-plea-deal-full-text-russia-investigation

Here's George Papadopoulos indictment: https://www.justice.gov/file/1007346/download

Now please, don't ask me to do any more of your work for you, you can google just as easily as anyone else can.

Looks like more of an issue for Clinton than Trump but keep hoping beyond hope. 27 indictments none tying Trump to collusion!!

Abso****inglutely they should!! AND they or someone in the administration SHOULD have been in the room in Helsinki too!! Where did you get YOUR civics education at Moscow University? You don't know the first thing about what NATO is because if you did you would know that Putin hates NATO. Yes, I understand the budget, and yes I understand which countries are in NATO, and yes I understand why it's important that the U.S. doesn't withdraw from NATO. Please....read a book or an article on this topic and learn something.

You are truly clueless about leadership and about the law, what benefit did Putin or the Russians get out of this meeting AFTER Trump was in the Oval Office? Your cold war mentality is really just about getting Trump because of your hatred of his personality. Couldn't give a **** what you think as I will continue to celebrate the successes that have been generated the past 2 years.

The U.S. isn't withdrawing from NATO but the U.S. is requiring your country and others to meet their financial obligations which is what many are doing and that is making NATO stronger much to the chagrin of Putin, so much for your opinions

Looks like more of an issue for Clinton than Trump but keep hoping beyond hope. 27 indictments none tying Trump to collusion!!

Hillary hasn't held any government job in six years. She hasn't been a politician in over two years. When are you going to get over your obsession with this retired septaganerian?

Right, national security is "god awful" for the left and of course let's ignore the Clinton Foundation, the Ukraine deal and of course no significant accomplishments in any position held but being a Clinton is an entitlement for her for the next office

'Clinton foundation, emails, Ukraine, blah blah blah'. At least the Clinton Foundation actually GAVE money to worthy charities and had a real board of directors. The Trump Foundation had nothing, it was a great big piggy bank for Trump. And we'll see whose charity foundation will be under indictment before long. I'll bet it's not going to be Clinton's.

He's going to go down in flames that are going to destroy his dynasty financially. He'll be very fortunate not to end up in prison for graft, racketeering, money laundering, tax evasion and other crimes.

Back
Top Bottom