• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump hedges when asked whether he would transfer power peacefully

We had vote fraud before mail-in voting became the new fad, however mail-in systems makes it much easier.

1-Where is the evidence for your claim that mail-in voting makes fraud easier?

2-Since when did voting from a safe space during a pandemic become "the new fad"? You are calling a public health measure by a pejorative term in order to villify it for political reasons which you have not (see above) backed up with any logical reasons.

I've never seen anyone miss as many softballs as Trump.

It's fascinating to me that there are so many people in this country that worship this man.

1-Where is the evidence for your claim that mail-in voting makes fraud easier?

2-Since when did voting from a safe space during a pandemic become "the new fad"? You are calling a public health measure by a pejorative term in order to villify it for political reasons which you have not (see above) backed up with any logical reasons.
Common sense should tell everyone that it’s much easier to perpetrate fraud in a nail in system over voting in person.

It's fascinating to me that there are so many people in this country that worship this man.
Do you have friends or family that support Trump?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Wednesday declined to commit to a peaceful transfer of power if he loses the Nov. 3 election to Democratic rival Joe Biden.

“We’re going to have to see what happens,” Trump, a Republican, told reporters at the White House when asked if he would commit to a peaceful transfer.

The president has sought repeatedly to cast doubt, preemptively, on the legitimacy of the election because of his concerns about mail-in voting, which Democrats have encouraged during the pandemic.

“The ballots are a disaster,” Trump said.
====================================================
This guy is dangerous.
It's a very clear signal that he is going to contest the election results in court unless there is a landslide vote for Biden and perhaps even then.

I've never seen anyone miss as many softballs as Trump.
What softballs? Did you watch CNN’s Town Hall love fest with Biden? Those were softballs...... “Mr Vice President, tell us about Trump’s soul”. “Mr Vice President, why doesn’t Trump make you angrier”? “Mr Vice President, can you work across the aisle”?

Those were some tough questions.

Do you have friends or family that support Trump?
Yes, my sisters are Trump supporters. So much so, that they voted to kill me. They want me to be cut off from healthcare, and they want me cut off from disability. They say that NOONE should be on disability. If they are bedridden, then eight hours of work should be dumped on the bed daily. And if you choose not to do eight hours work, you should starve to death. Trump supporters are sick ****s. I will never speak to my sisters again in this lifetime.

One sister says, Helen Keller is a communist, and all her books should be banned.

My father is a Trump supporter. He wanted me suicided by cop. And acted to bring that about. He said that I should be starved to death, so that I dont cause MORE DEMS.

Last edited:
Obama the messiah has been out of office for nearly four years, but he is still worshipped by some.

Which is why I find it fascinating that there are some people that mock Obamamessiah worship, yet themselves worship Trump.

It’s great that we get to watch an economy we built over a decade get thrown into the toilet because 63m Americans think a golden toilet means you must be good at business.
You didn’t build the economy. Your ideas held the economy down. Now you support keeping it down based on a virus which poses no threat to 98% of the population.

Yes, my sisters are Trump supporters. So much so, that they voted to kill me. They want me to be cut off from healthcare, and they want me cut off from disability. They say that NOONE should be on disability. If they are bedridden, then eight hours of work should be dumped on the bed daily. And if you choose not to do eight hours work, you should starve to death. Trump supporters are sick ****s. I will never speak to my sisters again in this lifetime.
This idea that anyone wants to deny you health care is a complete lie. Partisan hacks and people who are too lazy to get informed fall for that stuff.

• The report uses an overly broad and inaccurate definition of vote fraud.
  • The report shows that voter fraud is nearly non-existent, while simultaneously claiming the problem requires “immediate attention”.
  • The report makes unsubstantiated claims about the efficacy of Voter ID in preventing voter fraud.
  • The authors claim states did not comply with their data requests, when it appears that state officials were simply following state law

A state audit released Thursday attributed a series of mismatched Detroit vote totals in the Nov. 8 presidential election to “an abundance of human errors” by precinct workers — not widespread voter fraud.

You didn't read the article, did you?

But spokesman for the Chicago Board of Elections Jim Allen told Fox News the Chicago GOP’s claims are “patently false,” saying the data was not complete.

“They’re looking at a preliminary report from January, and just recently, in the last week, they’ve filed a request for an updated report,” Allen said. “They’re looking at incomplete data.”

Cleveland told Fox News he did send another FOIA request last week.

Allen said the initial data from January “didn’t include” a “post-election review of paper ballot applications.”

“Now that those are entered, the difference is like 30—and that’s the best accountability we’ve ever had,” Allen told Fox News. “Their claim is false and ridiculous.”

He explained that city uses an electronic poll book system launched in 2014, and, “We’ve had to go back and go through paper applications every election cycle since then, and the paper applications have filled in the gap every time.”

When asked why the Board has yet to set the record straight and make any public announcement, Allen responded, “Why would we announce? We’re only 30 off. We’ve had our best record ever.”

“The agreement—signed by Amy Dacey, the former CEO of the DNC, and Robby Mook with a copy to Marc Elias—specified that in exchange for raising money and investing in the DNC, Hillary would control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised,” Brazile wrote. “Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff.”

I'm not okay with the way the DNC handled things in 2016. I think the processes to nominate a presidential candidate should be fair and democratic. But this is an internal party dispute and has nothing to do with citizens voting in an election. And the allegations Brazile made had nothing to do with actual votes being cast either in a primary or the way votes were handled in a caucus-type situation. And Brazile's allegations weren't anything out of the ordinary. Clinton really did have a preponderance of influence over the DNC compared to other nominees. And this is something that was not exactly fair to the other candidates, but this is kind of how all parties work. And contrast the way the DNC handled this to the way the RNC handled Trump's nomination in 2020. I mean, in some states they gave up the nomination process entirely and just anointed Trump the leader of the party. That's ridiculous in comparison to the notion that Clinton had a preponderance of influence over the way the DNC handled 2016

Chew on this for a while

So, now that I have refuted, in its entirety, your non-response to my specific question as it concerns mail-in ballots, not allegations of voter fraud in general...would you be so kind as to show me proof of your assertion which related directly to mail-in ballots, I would appreciate it. THX!

This idea that anyone wants to deny you health care is a complete lie. Partisan hacks and people who are too lazy to get informed fall for that stuff.
My sisters SAID, that I should be cut off from healthcare. They said I should be cut off from disability, DONT you dare tell me what they desire.

FBI Director Christopher Wray responded to a question on the security of mail-in voting to the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Thursday by saying that the agency has "not seen, historically, any kind of coordinated national voter fraud effort in a major election, whether it's by mail or otherwise."

Why it matters: President Trump has ramped up his claims, without evidence, that widespread mail-in voting would rig the 2020 election against him. On Wednesday, after declining to say whether he would commit to a peaceful transition of power if he loses the election to Joe Biden, Trump said that "the ballots are out of control."

What he's saying: Wray noted that the agency had seen local election fraud "from time to time" and that the agency takes election threats seriously, which he said includes potential threats through mailed ballots.

"Certainly to change a federal election outcome by mounting that kind of fraud at scale would be a major challenge for an adversary," Wray said, adding that the FBI would "investigate seriously" any issue with widespread fraud by mail.

Obama the messiah has been out of office for nearly four years, but he is still worshipped by some.

You mistake longing for the days when a president presented rational thoughts in whole sentences, acted like the office of president was important and treated foreign affairs with dignity with worship. It isn't. It's simply a recognition that the current president is disrespectful of the office and not very intelligent.

Are they deplorables (like Guyzilla thinks they are)?

It's baffling to me how a person can support Trump. I rib my friends who support him, they rib "libs" but no one I know is getting into a fist-fight over a politcians... least of all over a con-artist like Donald Trump.

Don't you think it's fascinating that people who distrust politicians & the government go around waving Trump flags?

You mistake longing for the days when a president presented rational thoughts in whole sentences, acted like the office of president was important and treated foreign affairs with dignity with worship. It isn't. It's simply a recognition that the current president is disrespectful of the office and not very intelligent.
Yes, I miss the Reagan era.

My sisters SAID, that I should be cut off from healthcare. They said I should be cut off from disability, DONT you dare tell me what they desire.
That’s between you and your sisters

Are your sisters elected officials in the legislative branch of government?

Back
Top Bottom