• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump grand jury ending in N.Y. with no charges against ex-president

I never expected him to go to jail.
There wasn't even a possibility, since the grand jury determined there was no case.

I just want to see him hounded by the system until the day he dies.

It's important to see the mindset of how the left operate - they want to punish people for crimes that never make it to the courtroom.

They believe in extra-judicial trials by media and an angry mob.

It's important to see the mindset of how the left operate - they want to punish people for crimes that never make it to the courtroom.

Yes. I like to see my enemies get harmed.

Ideally, Trump will literally be hounded into his grave by congressional subpeonas and grand juries.

There wasn't even a possibility, since the grand jury determined there was no case.
For one investigation. There are several still going on.

This will never end.

Seems like Democrats can find dozens of just about anyone to tow the party line...

View attachment 67388211
When confronted with an issue, you seemingly are incapable of addressing it head on. I don't see how Hunter Biden is at all relevant to this topic. If you are capable of addressing my post, please do so; if not, just go away. There are plenty of places to discuss Hunter Biden until your blue in the petals. This is not one of them.

The only thing this does is prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump paid off the DA, threatened the lives of the grand jurors and their families and is working even today with Putin to take over America. We really need to get a special counsel in to investigate what happened here.

When confronted with an issue, you seemingly are incapable of addressing it head on. I don't see how Hunter Biden is at all relevant to this topic. If you are capable of addressing my post, please do so; if not, just go away. There are plenty of places to discuss Hunter Biden until your blue in the petals. This is not one of them.
Oh I did address your post. Did you bother to read what I wrote? Forget the Hunter Biden example if you found that confusing. It was, after all, just an example of the bigger point.

They never had anything to begin with.Trump is squeaky clean and they know it. They had no choice but to give up.

Trump is so "squeaky clean" that he didn't steal millions from a 'charity' his own so-called 'foundation' set up, in order to use the money for self promotion. He also didn't defraud hundreds of students he had to settle with to the tune of $25 million. What a fine, honest and morally upright individual. Right? Trump has been a crook his entire life; a con-man, thief, fraudster and lying racist, who sees encounters with the law as an occupational hazard. And you want to actually defend him?

They believe in extra-judicial trials by media and an angry mob.
He's a front man and your his mark! You ought to see what your post looks like up against actual facts!

Mob "front man" is able to have loans in hundreds of millions despite the COO of his "company" being under indictment
for felonies related to that business activity yet still being allowed to operate it, and despite "the Front Man's" charity being shut down
for fraud, dissolved, "the Front Man's" closest 2016 campaign associates all being convicted by juries or entered guilty pleas and
"the Front Man" himself being under criminal investigation by the DOJ and criminally in the states of GA and MI, and by the civilly by the Attorney General of the state of NY.

April 18, 2022
"..Investigators assert that Weisselberg got a plethora of untaxed company perks, like a swanky apartment, luxury car, and expensive private school tuition for his grandkids. But McConney—who’s been a corporate accountant for decades—swore he wasn’t even aware they counted..."

Aptil 29, 2022

What kind of RNC and major lenders turn blind eyes to such extremist entanglements?

Judge 'surprised' at Trump claim he has no documents sought in probe

A New York judge expressed surprise on Friday that Donald Trump, a man he described as perhaps the world's most famous real estate developer, was unable to provide any documents sought in a probe of the Trump Organization, his family company.
www.reuters.com
April 29, 20229:21 PM EDT
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/

Last edited:
This is impossible! Trump has committed HUNDREDS of crimes.

I know for certain because I've read it right here.
Could I list just two? Defrauding students with a fake university cost him $25 million in settlement to avoid a court appearance. The theft of millions for self-promotion from a 'charity' his so-called foundation set up (Trump's personal bank). Defend that.

They never had anything to begin with.Trump is squeaky clean and they know it. They had no choice but to give up.

Naw, it just means they couldn't or didn't want to indict him for anything.

Edit: Specifically, in the area of "crimes related to manipulating the value of property assets to secure tax advantages or better loan rates", according to that article.

Which by no means equates to squeaky clean, except perhaps in that one area.

Edit: Also, and I quote the article here:
Bragg has said he will announce when the investigation is over, noting that even after the special grand jury disbanded, other grand juries hearing a broad range of criminal cases in New York would be available to take action in this one if needed.
Which makes it sound like he ended the investigation but is leaving the door open for another?
Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Seems like Democrats can find dozens of just about anyone to tow the party line...

View attachment 67388211
It's "toe the line" (step up to the mark). Nothing to do with towing anything. Now tell us what actual crimes the Biden family has committed, along with your evidence.

For a Grand Jury to opt NOT to do so either means the Prosecutor had an extremely weak case, or no actual case at all.
Or the DA either 1. Accepted a bribe. Or 2. The DA just thought his political career was more important than to chance a loss in court.

Trump's company and CFO are still going to trial in a few months on 15 felony counts of tax evasion. So there's that.

I never expected him to go to jail.

I just want to see him hounded by the system until the day he dies.

So you don't care if he's guilty, only care that the state hound him to appeas your anger? .... that's quite an admission there, Hamish and it says nothing good about you.

The United States of America has, traditionally, operated under something of a gentleman's agreement with respect to political malfeasance. It has, with but rare exceptions, been considered bad form to attempt retribution, especially through the courts, once a politician has left office. 'Live and let live' might be considered the bumper sticker motto of this mindset. That some of our past presidents have been something less than blameless while in office is documented in the historical record. They did not, however, end up clothed in prison garb.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n remember the Big 5.

They absolutely could have prosecuted him, but no one had the cajones. Now the statue of limitations prevents this. I am not saying they should have as indicting a former POTUS is problematic. That said, he is now in the cross hairs of an investigation of a far more serious crime.

Grand juries are used to get indictments, indictments are prosecuted.

If you can't get an indictment from the grand jury then what are you planning to prosecute?

Trump is so "squeaky clean" that he didn't steal millions from a 'charity' his own so-called 'foundation' set up, in order to use the money for self promotion. He also didn't defraud hundreds of students he had to settle with to the tune of $25 million. What a fine, honest and morally upright individual. Right? Trump has been a crook his entire life; a con-man, thief, fraudster and lying racist, who sees encounters with the law as an occupational hazard. And you want to actually defend him?
in other words, he's been a typical New Yorker. If you wanted to expell NYC from the Union, so that we would never be at risk of another New Yorker attaining the Presidency, I would be with you.

Back
Top Bottom