• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump grand jury ending in N.Y. with no charges against ex-president

Why are you lying again? I never said anything about a witch hunt. You did. The "pervious" DA? I never mentioned that person either.

I never said you did. I said that the previous DA was the one hunting witches and the prosecutors left because they couldn't hunt witches anymore.

I'm disappointed about what? That they didn't indict him for overinflating his assets? Find a post from me that said they were going to indict him. You can't, because I never did.

LOL!! Who do you think you are fooling? None of the crying Democrat sychophants in this thread were hoping that the indictments would be over asset inflation, you wanted hard crimes.. you wanted what they all thought they were going to get, felonies, hard time... you all wanted to believe the walls were closing in, and it was all so perfect. Butu alas, once again the lies you've believed came up empty.. again.

Police-state fan club? You are all over the place. Who is talking about the police-state?

You've thrown in with the Democrats, you have supported every single Democrat overreach since Trump was elected, You've defended clear political abuse of the legal System by Comey, you even ****ing donated to McCabe's legal fund.. :rolleyes:

YOu have been cheerleader #1 to the most insane abuse of federal power in either of our life times.... you are down with the police state.

Are you squeaky clean? How silly is that? Hillary was never squeaky clean, she's been slimy ever since she left her mother's womb.
Um what crime was she charged with?

There isn't a single person of any status that is squeaky clean. Everyone has their skeletons.

Compared to most other countries, though, we have way less corruption.
Most of our leaders are making millions and some 100s of millions of dollars for the abuse of their power. Hillary and Bill were paid over a 1/4 of billion dollars when she was going to be our next president. Now nobody cares what they have to say. They are the tip of the iceberg. We got insider trading with our congress. No other country in the world can match the money our leaders and their families are being paid for their political power. There is no second place.

So Biden is just going to write an EO that gets rid of the First amendment ?
some people can be such morons for thinking sh-t like this
have a nice day
An EO that will censor what somebody has to say is exactly the loss of freedom of speech. An executive order that censors what people have to say by our government is the loss of freedom of speech. You are right about one thing. There are too many morons out there who cannot see this is clearly a form of censorship of our right to freedom of speech.

An EO that will censor what somebody has to say is exactly the loss of freedom of speech. An executive order that censors what people have to say by our government is the loss of freedom of speech. You are right about one thing. There are too many morons out there who cannot see this is clearly a form of censorship of our right to freedom of speech.
HE CAN'T override a Constitutional amendment
Why would you even imply he could?
Even IF he tried to it would be in court and the SC in NO time ( probably Minutes )
and yes there are to many morons that can't see that taking it to court and all the way to the SC is what would happen if needed
Have a nice night

So, question: should we conclude that Trump is "squeaky clean" in the same way that conservatives concluded that Hillary Clinton was squeaky clean after none of the investigations went anywhere and no charges were brought against her?
Key people against Clinton wound up dead though.

I never said you did. I said that the previous DA was the one hunting witches and the prosecutors left because they couldn't hunt witches anymore.

LOL!! Who do you think you are fooling? None of the crying Democrat sychophants in this thread were hoping that the indictments would be over asset inflation, you wanted hard crimes.. you wanted what they all thought they were going to get, felonies, hard time... you all wanted to believe the walls were closing in, and it was all so perfect. Butu alas, once again the lies you've believed came up empty.. again.

You've thrown in with the Democrats, you have supported every single Democrat overreach since Trump was elected, You've defended clear political abuse of the legal System by Comey, you even ****ing donated to McCabe's legal fund.. :rolleyes:

YOu have been cheerleader #1 to the most insane abuse of federal power in either of our life times.... you are down with the police state.

Why do you lie so much? I have not "thrown in" with the Democrats. In fact, my ideas have not changed one iota even since Trump and his idiotic supporters took over the GOP.

Have you found those posts from me claiming that Trump would be indicted by this grand jury or not? You are on here lying about what I "think" and "believe", and you have yet to find a post from me backing up your lies.

McCabe? Yes, I didn't like the retribution against McCabe. That had exactly zero to do with Democrats. Unlike the clowns who worship Trump, I do not believe in punishing a lifelong civil servant because the fat lying liberal pretending to be a Republican got his feelings hurt.

There isn't a single person of any status that is squeaky clean. Everyone has their skeletons.

Compared to most other countries, though, we have way less corruption.
Not sure I agree with that. We have just legalized corruption is all.

Not sure I agree with that. We have just legalized corruption is all.
I think corruption has been legal for too long already. It is just being heard thanks to the internet. But the rich and powerful will shut that down soon enough with their bought and paid for party puppets. We will soon have laws that require posted material to be approved by the government before we can read or hear it. Especially when it comes to nation and world wide media. Only their truth will be spoken and heard.

@PIPEWRENCH

Legal corruption has been around almost as long as we have.

An interesting passage from the attached link; Madison seems to have been somewhat of a prophet, imo.

“When the Constitution was crafted by Framers such as James Madison, their intent was to design a governmental system in which powerful interest groups would be rendered incapable of subduing the general will. According to Madison, a faction was "a number of citizens, whether amounting to a minority or majority of the whole, who are united and actuated by some common impulse of passion, or of interest, adverse to the rights of other citizens, or to the permanent and aggregate interests of the community." Madison considered factions as dangerous, since they threatened to bring about tyranny if their control became too great. Madison, writing in the Federalist Papers, suggested that factions could be thwarted by requiring them to compete with other factions, and therefore the powerful force of one faction could be counteracted by another faction or factions.[2] Today, the term "special interest" has often been equated with Madison's sense of "faction". In addition, the Constitution sought to protect other freedoms, such as free speech.’

@PIPEWRENCH

Legal corruption has been around almost as long as we have.

An interesting passage from the attached link; Madison seems to have been somewhat of a prophet, imo.

“When the Constitution was crafted by Framers such as James Madison, their intent was to design a governmental system in which powerful interest groups would be rendered incapable of subduing the general will. According to Madison, a faction was "a number of citizens, whether amounting to a minority or majority of the whole, who are united and actuated by some common impulse of passion, or of interest, adverse to the rights of other citizens, or to the permanent and aggregate interests of the community." Madison considered factions as dangerous, since they threatened to bring about tyranny if their control became too great. Madison, writing in the Federalist Papers, suggested that factions could be thwarted by requiring them to compete with other factions, and therefore the powerful force of one faction could be counteracted by another faction or factions.[2] Today, the term "special interest" has often been equated with Madison's sense of "faction". In addition, the Constitution sought to protect other freedoms, such as free speech.’
Our forefathers did their best. It is We the People that are destroying ourselves from within. Our forefathers had no hope of protecting stupid people from being stupid. Look at our elections. After over 200 years of the people counting their votes in every little community across this country we are switching to Russian or Chines style of voting. All the ballots get mailed to a central location and will be counted by the government. Then just like in Russia Putin I mean our leaders will tell us who won. Take our internet one of the greatest tools for freedom of speech and a way to expose what are government is doing behind closed doors. You would think such a great tool of the people would be cherished. Instead our government wants to police it only allowing what they want us to hear. I am glad I am old & will not have to live in the world we are creating. A world where runaway inflation is thought to be great. For who? the people prospering from higher prices. We know who that is.

I talk to the elderly in my neighborhood that were struggling to make ends meet when prices were a hell of a lot cheaper. They ask with a tear in their eye what are we to do. Just keep electing these party puppets of the rich and powerful. While they are raking in millions you can decide between food and medicine.

Back
Top Bottom