• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump erases Joe Biden's five-point lead in Texas, polls show

Why do you think anyone with a brain cares about a stenographer?

Keep supporting Trump and he'll keep adding money to your EBT card.

Yes, I will keep supporting someone who believes and understands the private sector and has generated the results that actually resonate with the American people not the radical left rhetoric. yes, by all means show true independence by refusing to acknowledge the failures of liberalism all over the country in cities run by liberals for decades. In your world results don't matter and are trumped by opinions and propaganda.

Some people don't have the guts to admit their true lean of liberal or admit the failures of liberalism so by all means keep supporting policies that created Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha and racism from BLM. Rioters, looters, racists, radicals and people like you want Kamala Harris a heartbeat from the Presidency showing just how radical today's Democratic Party is

Yes, I will keep supporting someone who believes and understands the private sector and has generated the results that actually resonate with the American people not the radical left rhetoric. yes, by all means show true independence by refusing to acknowledge the failures of liberalism all over the country in cities run by liberals for decades. In your world results don't matter and are trumped by opinions and propaganda.

Some people don't have the guts to admit their true lean of liberal or admit the failures of liberalism so by all means keep supporting policies that created Seattle, Portland, LA, SF, Minneapolis, Chicago, NYC, Kenosha and racism from BLM. Rioters, looters, racists, radicals and people like you want Kamala Harris a heartbeat from the Presidency showing just how radical today's Democratic Party is

So you're going to copy and paste the same thing again? I don't engage in troll posts.

So you're going to copy and paste the same thing again? I don't engage in troll posts.

Unlike you, I post results, you post opinions all for attention and your personal entertainment, no one really takes anything you post seriously as results matter more than your opinions and partisan bs.

Unlike you, I post results, you post opinions all for attention and your personal entertainment, no one really takes anything you post seriously as results matter more than your opinions and partisan bs.

Post your results elsewhere. Nobody cares. You make people point and laugh at you. Now go sniff Trump's panties and nip at someone else's heels.

Post your results elsewhere. Nobody cares. You make people point and laugh at you. Now go sniff Trump's panties and nip at someone else's heels.

Yes by all means, don't post results as they show what a partisan liberal hack really looks like, results never matter to radicals, only ideology, lies and propaganda

The real culprit is statewide winner-take-all laws. Under these laws, which states adopted to gain political advantage in the nation’s early years, even though it was never raised by the framers — states award all their electors to the candidate with the most popular votes in their state. The effect is to erase all the voters in that state who didn’t vote for the top candidate.

Doesn't erase their votes that's called being out voted.

I don't engage in troll posts.

UhESpLY.jpg

Back
Top Bottom