• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump commutes sentence of longtime adviser Roger Stone

Are you genuinely not aware of the difference between private opposition research and public opposition research; or does it take a can of beans?
Which one was the Steele Dossier? Public or private?

Hmmm. Are you saying there was never any Steele Dossier, that the DNC and the Clinton's never paid for it, that it wasn't used by the FBI, or on the FISA Applications? All of this is a 'fairy tale'? Incredible!

I'm saying I'm sticking to the subject of this thread.... so answer me this, Fred - Roger Stone... is he guilty or innocent of the crimes for which he was convicted?

Are you genuinely not aware of the Steele Dossier, who paid for it, and the role it played in the Russia Hoax?

The one graham told.mccain to tell the fbi about? That led to Comey being fired eventually which pushed for a Sc to look into the matter?

Or we.also gonna ignore the facts the trumps used chat erasing aps, lied to the point it was massive obstruction and used emails to erase messages by writing drafts and sharing passwords? Manafort.

All in the report Mueller put out. See you guys are trying to play lose and fast with the evidence and ot really.being honest about things. But In the 20 years I've been debating politics your group never really has been faithful actors

No intent = no charges you should read the DOJ finding.

No you aren't.

Then we should hold the DNC and the clinton campaign accountable for using russia to interfere with the election.
you seem confused again or just not being honest.

Yes they did. They used Steele to get information from Russian nationalist on trump to interfere in the election.
it is all documented fact. Too bad for the DNC the bought and paid for a bunch of lies and misinformation but that doesn't
change the fact of what they did.

Sorry facts do not care about your feelings.

According to mueller trump didn't meddle in the election.

Ah yes the doj finding..an opinion piece barr put out to get a different narrative out there in the public so people like you would cover for him

They didnt do that because its ****ing stupid. I'm not taking the bait ludin. Try harder

I never said trump meddled in the election. Again making things up because you are avoiding the actual report where they stated if it wasnt for the doj memo they would have charged trump.

I guess trying to be shady with things works with your friends. Makes you look smart or something. It doesnt here.

Last edited:
I never said trump meddled in the election. Again making things up because you are avoiding the actual report where they stated if it wasnt for the doj memo they would have charged trump.

The entire argument for the past 3.5 years has been that Trump and/or his campaign had interfered with the elevction; that they had conspired with Russia.
If you don't think this happened, great.
But then what is it you suppose Trump obstructed?

The one graham told.mccain to tell the fbi about? That led to Comey being fired eventually which pushed for a Sc to look into the matter?

Or we.also gonna ignore the facts the trumps used chat erasing aps, lied to the point it was massive obstruction and used emails to erase messages by writing drafts and sharing passwords? Manafort.

All in the report Mueller put out. See you guys are trying to play lose and fast with the evidence and ot really.being honest about things. But In the 20 years I've been debating politics your group never really has been faithful actors

As we learned from the Horowitz report, the FBI has thought since 2017 the Steele Dossier was in large part Russian disinformation.

The entire argument for the past 3.5 years has been that Trump and/or his campaign had interfered with the elevction; that they had conspired with Russia.

Are you one of those people who thinks obstruction of justice becomes legal if there's no proven underlying crime?

You realize this means I can rob a bank, and destroying the video surveillance data is legal as long as I do it successfully, right?

Are you one of those people who thinks obstruction of justice becomes legal if there's no proven underlying crime?

You realize this means I can rob a bank, and destroying the video surveillance data is legal as long as I do it successfully, right?

In the scenario above, a crime was committed- the bank was robbed.

Yeah, okay.

But... but.... but... Steele Report! *LOL*

Is that seriously all you people have?

Let's completely ignore the fact that crimes were committed and people who were convicted for them are being sprung by the President to keep them from testifying against him.

Nothing to see there.

Stone conspired with russia and was either willingly knowing of it or wasnt.
Again per the report. The trump administration destroyed evidence, lied and obstructed mueller.

Again read the report. It lays out the reasoning behind trump obstruction. I'm not holding your hand because you want to make excuses and do the "dumb" act.

As we learned from the Horowitz report, the FBI has thought since 2017 the Steele Dossier was in large part Russian disinformation.

So? That doesnt change much.

The Mueller Report demonstraterd at least 8 instances where all three elements necessary for OOJ, including intent, were established.

You'll never know, as you live in mortal fear of reading it.

Obstructing an illegal witch hunt isn't obstructing justice.

Good thing, then, that there was no illegal witch hunt.

Well, the Senate released some documentation the other day. Mr. Strzok joins the long list of FBI officials and senior Obama Admin law enforcement and national security officials who have said they saw no evidence of any conspiracy between Trump and Russia.
Kind of funny there was still an investigation, ain't it?

Well, the Senate released some documentation the other day. Mr. Strzok joins the long list of FBI officials and senior Obama Admin law enforcement and national security officials who have said they saw no evidence of any conspiracy between Trump and Russia.
Kind of funny there was still an investigation, ain't it?
And there may be indictments coming soon, just in time for the election. It will be interesting to watch Biden on the witness stand talking about his involvement with the Russia Hoax and also the many millions he and his family made from the Ukraine and China. Indictments about to rollout, Mark Meadows discusses Spygate Developments - YouTube

And there may be indictments coming soon, just in time for the election. It will be interesting to watch Biden on the witness stand talking about his involvement with the Russia Hoax and also the many millions he and his family made from the Ukraine and China. Indictments about to rollout, Mark Meadows discusses Spygate Developments - YouTube

Youtube.

:lol:

We've been waiting for indictments on Hillary Clinton for 20 years. It's always just around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom