• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

Richard Ayoade. I've been a huge fan since the "IT Crowd" days. I watch clips of him now on youtube - he does these hillarious British quiz shows hosted by Jimmy Carr. I love British humor - so dry ;)
He also hosts a travel show and Gadget Man, love that guy, half Norwegian, half Nigerian.

You would think that Hannity would have told the robots how to react to this news by now....

He also hosts a travel show and Gadget Man, love that guy, half Norwegian, half Nigerian.
One of the funniest moments on one of those shows - Mel B, formerly of the "Spice Girls" called Ayode "weird". Ayode's response: "No one has ever said that to me before!". I guess you had to be there - but it was a hilarious moment :)

So, the Trump lawyers knew their claims were false and still went to court to pursue those claims? Those lawyers are going to get disbarred.

So if this is what you think it is :
Where are these Released Documents ? Have you actually seen / read the so Called PROOF, or are you just point to a Statement that basically says "Trust us we right and they are wrong" ?

If "many of the claims against the companies were baseless."
Then please show which ones are baseless , and which ones ARE NOT (Many is not ALL) !

Why has Dominion not complied with the AZ Court order to give Arizona State the Pass Words, and SPLUNK Logs for the Machines the Arizona used to conduct the US Presidential Election ?

Read the Trump campaign’s internal memo​

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/trump-campaign-memo/f7b2de7129fe91b2/full.pdf

And here's the expect deflection: MURDER!

These people are becoming completely unhinged. I guess their base buys the most outlandish craziness they keep dishing out, so hey, what's wrong with continuing to dish it out? If it works, no reason to stop. Pretty soon Biden is going to be a Martian who is out to make Earth a new Martian colony and use Patriotic white Christians as his slaves. Hey why not?

They still don't understand why we think they are ****ing stupid.

Look, there were voting irregularities. They may have been blamed on "need" because of covid but many of the changes did not go through the proper process. Votes without signature, without signature match. Votes turned in well after the legal voting timeline ended, extended timelines beyond the legal limit. Violations of ballot harvesting. If the shoe were on the other foot the left would be howling.
Go to court with what you have. Show it in court. Trump will be back in the WH in no time. Better yet, have a news outlet show us. Give us something - anything - besides these unsubstantiated claims. We want to believe you, but we need to see it for ourselves. Show us! Damn it! SHOW US!

You really have to walk people through this. I told him the memo was included in the story, and that Maricopa County came to an agreement regarding the routers...but you lead a horse to water....
More like leading an ass to water...
If anything it demonstrates why it is so easy for Trump to fill his idiotic base with bull**t. When people refuse (or are unable) to read the facts, they will accept anything their Dear Leader says.

Last edited:
603621a4d920880018591b11

So, the Trump lawyers knew their claims were false and still went to court to pursue those claims? Those lawyers are going to get disbarred.

THE BAD NEWS

1)"Dominion Voting Systems" and "Smartmatic" already suing Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell for $ millions in anti-defamation suites

2) if they're disbarred and forced to declare personal bankruptcy, perhaps Trump will give the a "minimum wage" job working at one of his golf courses

3) of they're not disbarred, they'll be forced to work for the rest of their lives

4) Mike Lindell, Mr Pillow, is also named in these lawsuits

5) Dominion has also filed three $1.6 billion amt-defamation suits agaibst One America News, Newsmax and Patrick Byrne Tuesday - and these could just be the tip of this "legal iceberg"

THE GOOD NEWS

1) there is no good news

Last edited:
THE BAD NEWS

1)"Dominion Voting Systems" is already suing Trump lawyers Giuliani and Powell for $ millions in anti-defamation suites

2) if they're disbarred and forced to declare personal bankruptcy, perhaps Trump will give the a "minimum wage" job working at one of his golf courses

3) of they're not disbarred, they'll be forced to work for the rest of their lives

THE GOOD NEWS

1) there is no good news
Smart
THE BAD NEWS

1)"Dominion Voting Systems" is already suing Trump lawyers Giuliani and Powell for $ millions in anti-defamation suites

THE GOOD NEWS

1) there is no good news
Point. Smartmatic is already suing them too

Once again, Trump plays his rubes for what they are.
Why do you claim to be moderate why defending the Left. There is ZERO that is moderate about the Left.

603621a4d920880018591b11

THE BAD NEWS

1)"Dominion Voting Systems" and "Smartmatic" already suing Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell for $ millions in anti-defamation suites

4) Mike Lindell, Mr Pillow, is also named in these lawsuits

THE GOOD NEWS

1) there is no good news
Why would he have to do that, all three are more accomplished than most. Each of them could get a multi-hundred thousand dollar job consulting for Trump, or anyone else for that matter. They have gobs of experience. They're all millions.

Why does what I put down as my political leaning have ANYTHING to do with this subject?

Focus more, divert less.
It explains a lot.

Look, there were voting irregularities. They may have been blamed on "need" because of covid but many of the changes did not go through the proper process. Votes without signature, without signature match. Votes turned in well after the legal voting timeline ended, extended timelines beyond the legal limit. Violations of ballot harvesting. If the shoe were on the other foot the left would be howling.

But it's you howling, right? So, why don't you howl up some evidence that a judge won't laugh at.

The truth is, there's probably some kind of "irregularity" in every election. This was just the first one where a fascist moron lost by seven million votes and decided to invalidate democracy itself rather than admit defeat.

The greatest irregularity was in the ethical standard of Trump and the republicans.

But it's you howling, right? So, why don't you howl up some evidence that a judge won't laugh at.

The truth is, there's probably some kind of "irregularity" in every election. This was just the first one where a fascist moron lost by seven million votes and decided to invalidate democracy itself rather than admit defeat.

The greatest irregularity was in the ethical standard of Trump and the republicans.
Asking a conspiracy theorist to produce proof is like spraying holy water at a vampire...

They certainly did wager that, and they were right. A significant number of Americans actually believe the big lie. I think last polling was that it has climbed as high as 78% of Republicans (which is like 23%+- of the population).
I wonder how far this extends into Independents. Democrats know it's B.S., no doubt they barely register in terms of people believing the big lie.

I do hope Dominion wins their law suits against these liars who have threatened the foundations of our democracy.
I haven't been able to verify this but I believe the percentage of R's that believe the big lie is increasing because the number of R's is falling.

Here's one fact that would support my belief. Each year, the seniors at my high school 'register' to vote for a class wide simulation. The school is located in an affluent neighborhood of the SF Bay Area, and traditionally D's would outnumber R's about 60/40. This year the spread is about 85/15. We 'force' selection of a major party, no independents or secondary parties.

I think the greatest irregularity is the down ballot elected officials that believe their election is solid, in spite of the fraud claims.

So if this is what you think it is :
Where are these Released Documents ? Have you actually seen / read the so Called PROOF, or are you just point to a Statement that basically says "Trust us we right and they are wrong" ?

If "many of the claims against the companies were baseless."
Then please show which ones are baseless , and which ones ARE NOT (Many is not ALL) !

Why has Dominion not complied with the AZ Court order to give Arizona State the Pass Words, and SPLUNK Logs for the Machines the Arizona used to conduct the US Presidential Election ?

- Since you want to play this game. Why has Logan refused to turn over records / documents ordered by the courts and the AZ Senate?

- Where is the proof (documents) of voter fraud, rigged election machines in the various swing States.

I will make it simple. Provide the proof that the election was rigged. Provide the links.

Why do you claim to be moderate why defending the Left. There is ZERO that is moderate about the Left.

Do you believe the 2020 election was rigged and that is why Trump lost? Yes or No.

If yes, provide links to the evidence.

I am a life long Republican. I am not buying the theories spouted by Wood, Powell, Trump, etc.

Do you believe the 2020 election was rigged and that is why Trump lost? Yes or No.

If yes, provide links to the evidence.

I am a life long Republican. I am not buying the theories spouted by Wood, Powell, Trump, etc.
I'm not certain, and that's why I support the audits.

Back
Top Bottom