• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Campaign Knew Lawyers’ Voting Machine Claims Were Baseless, Memo Shows

It explains a lot.
It explains that you can't discuss the topic, so you discuss the poster.

Pretty lame.

What do you think about the document? Did you read it?

I'm not certain, and that's why I support the audits.

sigh.
So did you not like the other two audits in Arizona? The ones completed before Logan's.

If you accept them, then that rules out the modems and need to look at the root software programing.
If you don't accept them as true, then why?

Yes it was a ruse to overthrow our governmental system. That’s all it ever was. It was to be completed on January 6th, but mike pence apparently found his backbone.
[emphasis added by bubba]

in all fairness, i believe it was dan quayle who told him where to look for it

Why would he have to do that, all three are more accomplished than most. Each of them could get a multi-hundred thousand dollar job consulting for Trump, or anyone else for that matter. They have gobs of experience. They're all millions.
Wow!

Pillow Guy is selling off assets, Rudy is selling his time on some internet greeting site and Kraken is ginning up murder conspiracies in Georgia.

Wow!

Why would he have to do that, all three are more accomplished than most. Each of them could get a multi-hundred thousand dollar job consulting for Trump, or anyone else for that matter. They have gobs of experience. They're all millions.
Consulting for Trump. Yes, they could do that. The question is would they get paid? Start by asking Rudy if he got paid?

Why do you claim to be moderate why defending the Left. There is ZERO that is moderate about the Left.

Would you like to comment at all on the fact that the Presidents legal team knew clearly and concisely that what they were saying in public was categorically and irrefutably false?

Does that factor at all into anything you’re saying here at all?

Would you like to comment at all on the fact that the Presidents legal team knew clearly and concisely that what they were saying in public was categorically and irrefutably false?

American can't be bothered with the topic at hand, or so it seems...

Did anyone else see that disgusting piece of shit Sidney Powell claiming that the Democrats killed a Loeffler staffer who was dating Governor Kemp's daughter in order to stop the audits?

These vile disgusting Trumpians using the deaths of innocent people for their asshattery. Seth Rich. Joe Scarborough's intern. And now this. The young man died in a 3-car crash.

I can't believe I was ever part of the right.

Do you believe the 2020 election was rigged and that is why Trump lost? Yes or No.

If yes, provide links to the evidence.

I am a life long Republican. I am not buying the theories spouted by Wood, Powell, Trump, etc.
You must be very concerned about the current state of the Republican party.

One would think that a plan by a sitting president, or by his lawyers, to overthrow a fair election by the people would garner more attention and conversation.

Hmmmmm crickets.

Same when I brought the topic up with @Mycroft

I think the greatest irregularity is the down ballot elected officials that believe their election is solid, in spite of the fraud claims.

Claims aren't evidence. Claims alone SHOULD be ignored.

Asking a conspiracy theorist to produce proof is like spraying holy water at a vampire...

It's more like asking a religious fanatic for proof of their claims. Don't hold your breath.

In the case of Trump, he is the Pope of the white nationalist, political religion and his followers think their emotional investment counts as evidence of his divinity. He's a bullshit artist and they are credulous rubes.

It's more like asking a religious fanatic for proof of their claims. Don't hold your breath.

In the case of Trump, he is the Pope of the white nationalist, political religion and his followers think their emotional investment counts as evidence of his divinity. He's a bullshit artist and they are credulous rubes.
Amazing that @Mycroft has yet to come into the thread to do his usual lies and damage control...

Back
Top Bottom