• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump calls for Goodyear boycott after company bans MAGA attire among employees

BLM is not a political agenda movement. It's a social agenda movement.

No ALM candidate. Why do you ask that?

Goodyear banned All Lives Matter slogans. Seems that it is a social agenda and the same as BLM. It just happens to cover all races.

Goodyear banned All Lives Matter slogans. Seems that it is a social agenda and the same as BLM. It just happens to cover all races.

Nobody is actually fooled by that mush-mouthing bull****. Just saying.

And that's the funniest part. You equate "enemies of America" with "people who don't like Trump," because when you think of America, you begin and end with the big orange smear.

The enemies of the US have always been the Democratic Party, from the very day of its inception in 1828. Over the last 192 years the Democratic Party is responsible for killing more Americans than all the foreign wars the US has ever fought - combined. They have been, and always will be the anti-American Party and the biggest sponsor of both domestic and international terrorism on the planet. Or did you think we forgot about Obama and Hillary's "Arab Spring" of 2010? ISIS wouldn't have existed without the $8 billion the Democrat-controlled Congress, Obama and Hillary gave to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, al Qaeda in Libya and Syria, and ISIS in Iraq.

Every atrocity committed in the US has been at the hands of the Democratic Party, the greatest enemy the US has ever faced.

If you believe MAGA are fighting words and incite violence, then I take it you believe BLM are words of peace and prosperity for all. :lamo

285f26fdc414ad3e04c027f6754aae6ab362dac7.jpeg

BLM is not a call for violence and looting. You don't understand what it is about I hope. It is sad that our President does not understand either. He uses it as a tool to further hurt Americans instead of recognizing the grievances and taking steps to address them.

ALM is a social agenda, just like BLM. MAGA is a political agenda.

The good news is that Goodyear isn't controlled by the government and they can ban any slogans they want. Trump doesn't agree, but he obviously hates American free enterprise.

Buy Japanese tires!

Maybe Ivanka can design a new brand of tires and manufacture them in Asia like the rest of her crap.

BLM is not a call for violence and looting. You don't understand what it is about I hope. It is sad that our President does not understand either. He uses it as a tool to further hurt Americans instead of recognizing the grievances and taking steps to address them.

Trump loves to rile up his racist base. It's one of the things he's best at, too. Of course, it isn't hard. They are easily snowflaked by black people.

The enemies of the US have always been the Democratic Party, from the very day of its inception in 1828. Over the last 192 years the Democratic Party is responsible for killing more Americans than all the foreign wars the US has ever fought - combined. They have been, and always will be the anti-American Party and the biggest sponsor of both domestic and international terrorism on the planet. Or did you think we forgot about Obama and Hillary's "Arab Spring" of 2010? ISIS wouldn't have existed without the $8 billion the Democrat-controlled Congress, Obama and Hillary gave to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, al Qaeda in Libya and Syria, and ISIS in Iraq.

Every atrocity committed in the US has been at the hands of the Democratic Party, the greatest enemy the US has ever faced.

Blah blah enemies of the state blah blah commies blah blah BORING.

GW Bush created ISIS when he overthrew Saddam and handed Iraq to Iranian Shiites. Upsetting the balance in the M.E. was dangerous and stupid. You are about to be ruled by your "enemy" for a very long time so I would make peace with yourself if I was you. Only 76 more days of this madness .

That is about the intellectual level response I was expecting. Unable to refute a single thing I posted, as usual.

Dude, all you do all day is shout the same tired crap.

It's boring. Tedious. Tiresome.

The angry town hall face schtick is so 2004.

ISIS would not have existed if W hadn’t invaded Iraq with no plan.........

If you believe MAGA are fighting words and incite violence, then I take it you believe BLM are words of peace and prosperity for all. :lamo

285f26fdc414ad3e04c027f6754aae6ab362dac7.jpeg
THIS behavior is approved by Goodyear.

GW Bush created ISIS when he overthrew Saddam and handed Iraq to Iranian Shiites. Upsetting the balance in the M.E. was dangerous and stupid. You are about to be ruled by your "enemy" for a very long time so I would make peace with yourself if I was you. Only 76 more days of this madness .

I agree that Bush43 made a serious mistake in not taking out Iran as well as Iraq. Iran, after all, is a major sponsor of international terrorism. Even giving the Democratic Party a run for its money. With both the terrorist sponsoring governments of Iraq and Iran out of the picture, Syria probably would have capitulated without a fight. Bush43 left the job half-done, which was a mistake. A mistake induced by a very strong opposition from the Democratic Party who continues to support international terrorism to this day. Or did you forget about the Bush Derangement Syndrome? Apparently Democrats completely lose their minds and become extremely violent every time they lose an election.

I agree that Bush43 made a serious mistake in not taking out Iran as well as Iraq. Iran, after all, is a major sponsor of international terrorism. Even giving the Democratic Party a run for its money. With both the terrorist sponsoring governments of Iraq and Iran out of the picture, Syria probably would have capitulated without a fight. Bush43 left the job half-done, which was a mistake. A mistake induced by a very strong opposition from the Democratic Party who continues to support international terrorism to this day. Or did you forget about the Bush Derangement Syndrome? Apparently Democrats completely lose their minds and become extremely violent every time they lose an election.

Why am I not surprised that your answer to everything is more violence and war. Probably because that is what an authoritarian always does. You should be worried about what you will do when Trump loses in 76 days. Trump was a one term mistake and it will not happen again....ever.

In this case, yes. Because it is run by anti-American leftist freaks, and that is more than sufficient grounds to boycott any business.

You don't have a problem with the President of the United States attacking an American company that employs thousands of American workers?

MAGA!! by driving U.S. consumers to foreign tire makers!!! :confused:

You don't have a problem with the President of the United States attacking an American company that employs thousands of American workers?

MAGA!! by driving U.S. consumers to foreign tire makers!!! :confused:

Who needs American jobs?!

Trump....putting America first. Well, no, make that second....after himself!

I don't care about Trump. I believe the policy is flawed. If you allow BLM you should allow Blue Lives Matter.

That's fine. Disagreement is OK.

But the OP is about the President of the United States attacking a U.S. company employing U.S. workers and asking Americans to boycott them over that small issue. Frankly it ought to be unthinkable for the POTUS to attack a company that openly supports Biden and/or openly opposed Trump. It's a corrupt use of the office for the POTUS to punish his detractors like that, and although likely not a technical violation of the 1A it certainly craps all over the principle of it, which is we should be able to speak our minds without fearing retaliation by government, and Trump represents the government.

Back
Top Bottom