• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Trump calls for Goodyear boycott after company bans MAGA attire among employees

Wow you really suckered into the latest shiny object. No wonder you're a willing Trump mark.

Nope. Didn't vote for him in 2016, don't plan to in 2020.

I am looking at the policy of Goodyear. The zero tolerance policy is flawed. It is a shame you don't see it.

The more responsible policy is to ban all slogans, BLM, ALM, MAGA, etc.

Yep, can't have any dissenters.

There are plenty of dissenters. The Democratic Party and its supporters, however, are and always have been, the enemy of all Americans. As the Democrat sponsored leftist terrorists in both Portland and Seattle have been demonstrating for the last three months.

:lamo And leftists are such hypocrites.

I'm sorry your president is so weak he worries about nonsensical stuff like this.

You should elect someone with a thicker hide than this, because Trump is bleeding like a Russian crown prince.

There are plenty of dissenters. The Democratic Party and its supporters, however, are and always have been, the enemy of all Americans. As the Democrat sponsored leftist terrorists in both Portland and Seattle have been demonstrating for the last three months.

blah blah blah hyperbole blah blah blah

I don't care about Trump. I believe the policy is flawed. If you allow BLM you should allow Blue Lives Matter.

Blue Lives Matter us just the racist reaction.

I am looking at the policy of Goodyear. The zero tolerance policy is flawed. It is a shame you don't see it.

If the capture of the slide from GY is real, I agree. In this climate, how does this slide get past anyone with a functioning brain?

The problem is that Trump has made MAGA fighting words and it incites violence. Not to mention the a-holes that wear them. When a President tries to divide it works for some of the weak minded. Only 76 more days of this madness.

In another thread it has a image of a slide from a zero tolerance training at Goodyear.

If the image is true, I believe the company is wrong in its policy.

Goodyear Bans MAGA Hats

BLM and Gay Pride is acceptable.
All Lives Matter is not acceptable along with political slogans (MAGA).

Who in there right mind doesn't believe BLM is a political slogan.

Is there a BLM candidate?

I don't care about Trump. I believe the policy is flawed. If you allow BLM you should allow Blue Lives Matter.

If it's my company, I'm going to allow what I see fit.

If the capture of the slide from GY is real, I agree. In this climate, how does this slide get past anyone with a functioning brain?

I agree. If its real.

I'm sorry your president is so weak he worries about nonsensical stuff like this.

You should elect someone with a thicker hide than this, because Trump is bleeding like a Russian crown prince.

I appreciate a President that can identify enemies of America. My biggest criticism of Trump is that he doesn't do his job and exercise the authority Congress gave him under Public Law 107-40 to bring military force against the Democrat sponsored terrorist scum that are attacking the US as we speak.

I appreciate a President that can identify enemies of America. My biggest criticism of Trump is that he doesn't do his job and exercise the authority Congress gave him under Public Law 107-40 to bring military force against the terrorist scum that are attacking the US as we speak.

And that's the funniest part. You equate "enemies of America" with "people who don't like Trump," because when you think of America, you begin and end with the big orange smear.

The problem is that Trump has made MAGA fighting words and it incites violence. Not to mention the a-holes that wear them. When a President tries to divide it works for some of the weak minded.

If you believe MAGA are fighting words and incite violence, then I take it you believe BLM are words of peace and prosperity for all. :lamo

285f26fdc414ad3e04c027f6754aae6ab362dac7.jpeg

And that's the funniest part. You equate "enemies of America" with "people who don't like Trump," because when you think of America, you begin and end with the big orange smear.

Glitch is a authoritarian who has no idea what America is. He wishes the British won the revolutionary war.

he is so good at playing on the "marks" emotions.

Your free to do so within the law.

Sure. And we've established that businesses don't have to cater to one side or the other.

Glitch is a authoritarian who has no idea what America is. He wishes the British won the revolutionary war.

He certainly seems very worked up about whatever it is he believes.

Back
Top Bottom