• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

Sure he is the President for another few years if America can possible survive his incompetence and economy crushing policies.
Thanks for acknowledging your misspeak.

True the timing was strategic. The same-day the Committee made the statement on possible crimes, Trump files a lawsuit against.. Gasp.. Hillary😏

This guy offers no real solutions. He plays his greatest hits as they continue to feed the sheep.
feed and shear the sheep

So why exactly did the Wife of the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter Biden 3.5 million dollars? Aren't you liberals at least a tiny bit curious as to what is going on there?

Pandering to Putin who has bloody hands, and sadly some here will defend this
How anyone on the right that follows this man, well how low will they go?

He seems to have forgotten that Putin has already weighed in on this issue.

Seems very eerily very similar to his "Russia if you're listening" invitation to Russia on live TV during the Presidential debate to hack Hillary's computers to find the 30,000 emails he alleges she had deleted. Which they proceeded in attempting to do just that in a series of cyber attacks on her personal office devices within just hours of his public request. The man is totally whacked.

It's a good thing Hunter didn't run for President.
Which has been proven to be total BS. But that's okay. There is always someone who is the last to know.

How this bastard is still walking around freely in the United States of America is beyond me.
Fellow bastards of like mind in positions of power refuse to hold him accountable for the crimes he has committed.

They don't want to tear democracy down entirely - they want it for themselves. They want a democratic state but one in which they have primacy.
They have no clue what they want, they just like sticking to the libs and are sore losers too. Americans have no idea what it is like to live in a dictatorship. They think it just means they won't lose anymore elections.

How could you vote for the lousiest president in modern times? Biden is a joke. Every policy, every decision has damaged the USA.
I didn’t vote for the lousiest president of all times. I voted for Hillary then Biden.
Guess I couldn’t bring myself to vote for a sick pathological liar who brown noses Putin.

So why exactly did the Wife of the Mayor of Moscow give Hunter Biden 3.5 million dollars? Aren't you liberals at least a tiny bit curious as to what is going on there?
Feel free to start a thread about it. If Hunter is guilty of crimes, he should certainly be prosecuted.

This thread is about a former President begging an alleged war criminal for damaging information about the family of a political rival. Do you have any observations about the thread topic?

I didn’t vote for the lousiest president of all times. I voted for Hillary then Biden.
Guess I couldn’t bring myself to vote for a sick pathological liar who brown noses Putin.
Hillary and Biden. I look forward to hearing more about their investigations.

Feel free to start a thread about it. If Hunter is guilty of crimes, he should certainly be prosecuted.

This thread is about a former President begging an alleged war criminal for damaging information about a political rival.
This thread is about Trump asking for the information on the Joe and Hunter Biden Russian payola.

Hillary and Biden. I look forward to hearing more about their investigations.
I think the damning results of the January 6 House committee investigation will be out long before any other investigations-if there ever are any other investigations. Wouldn’t you say?

We need him back in office. You know...... To make America Great Again.
How would Trump "make America Great Again"? By kissing Putin's ass in front of the entire civilized world again, as he threw U.S. Intel under the bus-----then proceeding to declare he "fell in love' with brutal, murderous dictator Kim Jung UN "again"? Inciting an insurrection "again"? Lying to every American about a deadly pandemic "again"?

This thread is about Trump asking for the information on the Joe and Hunter Biden Russian payola.
Apparently, you forgot the key component of the thread topic. You should read the first comment again.

No misspeak. We call ex-presidents "President". President Obama. President Trump.
No we don't. We call ex-presidents, President Obama or President Trump in formal settings. When addressing a former President of the United States in a formal setting, the correct form is “Mr. LastName.” (“President LastName” or “Mr. President” are terms reserved for the current head of state.) This is true for other ex-officials, as well. When talking about the person to a third party, on the other hand, it’s appropriate to say, “former President LastName.” This holds for introductions, as well. A current state governor is introduced as “Governor Tom Smith,” while you’d introduce an ex-governor as “former Governor Jim Bell.” In an informal setting (such as a private lunch), it’s acceptable to use the title the ex-official held. Here, you could refer to former President Jimmy Carter as either “President Carter” or “Mr. Carter.” In reality, many people ignore this convention and refer to former Presidents as "President Last Name" when they are in settings where nearly everyone would afford them the honor of the title. Technically, this is still incorrect but there are enough former Presidents allowing this that it has become a somewhat common mistake.

I think the January 6 House committee investigation will be out long before any other investigations-if there ever are any other investigations. Wouldn’t you say?
The jan 6 stuff will be delayed as long as possible. They want people to stay in jail without a trial. The Hunter Biden investigation is coming to a head with a grand Jury assembled. So no I would not say.

Sure. For a traitor.
No a patriot. He is playing you right now. The left is losing their minds over this. The news outlets are going on and on about it now. What is the net result? The spot light will be on the Biden payola. 3.5 million? For what? Why?

Nope. Great President. Looking forward to him fixing all of the democrat harms that are going on now.
Maybe you didn't get this memo. >>> "Great Presidents" don't lie to Americans about the severity of a deadly COVID pandemic.

Back
Top Bottom