• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

1648745101301.png

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

1) Only somebody totally detached from reality would make a public requesting for co-operation from a Russian dictator - of what possible value is dirt" coming from that "war criminal" and "pathological lair" in the Kremlin?

2) Given the Vladimir Putin is currently the most despised leader in the world, Donald J Trump has the dubious distinction of refusing to take this opportunity to condemn him as responsible for the death and destruction in Ukraine!

3) Instead of distancing himself from the Russian dictator, Trump publicly asks his friend to cooperate in undermining the authority of a sitting American President - in the middle of the greatest military threat to democracy in Europe since WW2!

Last edited:
Who knows. I just think it is funny that the Obama/Biden administration was so interested in the corruption of the foreign company that was paying Hunter Biden $50,000 a month to do nothing. Sure I see corruption too.
Ok, well that's why he was there, so not sure what else to tell you. You seem to just be trolling at this point.

Excuse me. Why is it you think the US President picks another country's Prosecutor General?

A US President can pressure another country fire their PG, if doing so is consistent with US Foreign policy in the region, as was the case in the Biden/Ukraine negotiation when Biden was VP.

Who knows. I just think it is funny that the Obama/Biden administration was so interested in the corruption of the foreign company that was paying Hunter Biden $50,000 a month to do nothing. Sure I see corruption too.

If a corporation would pay you $50k per month, because your father was famous, would you turn it down?

Compared to Trump, Hunter is a Choir Boy

If a corporation would pay you $50k per month, because your father was famous, would you turn it down?

Compared to Trump, Hunter is a Choir Boy

If my father was the President would I have him fly me to Ukraine to get the fake job and then funnel a percentage of the income to him? Of course not. It would be ridiculously obvious payola. Why would I want to put my father the President in jeopardy so?

Pandering to Putin who has bloody hands, and sadly some here will defend this
How anyone on the right that follows this man, well how low will they go?

1648796985488.png

Back
Top Bottom