• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

And to think people still support and defend CheetoVonBannedTweeto.
Of course, we support Trump. He is a great president. We need him back in office. You know...... To make America Great Again.

Quick! Elect Democrats to "save Democracy"!!!

🙄
I would vote for my dog over the jackass one term mistake.
How anyone can vote for this ass is beyond me.
Conservatives: come up with a reasonable candidate and I might even vote for her

Pandering to Putin who has bloody hands, and sadly some here will defend this
How anyone on the right that follows this man, well how low will they go?

They're here defending. Shameless idiots.

It's totally cool for a former President to beg an alleged war criminal for damaging info about the family members of a political rival!

FFS.

Things make more sense when you realize that he is working for putin.

I would vote for my dog over the jackass one term mistake.
How anyone can vote for this ass is beyond me.
Conservatives: come up with a reasonable candidate and I might even vote for her
How could you vote for the lousiest president in modern times? Biden is a joke. Every policy, every decision has damaged the USA.

It's totally cool for a former President to beg an alleged war criminal for damaging info about the family members of a political rival!

FFS.
He is playing you and playing the media like a violin. You will see.

Sad loser asshole soon to be felon saidwhat?

FFS.
Alleged, they are real as we both know.
Yet Trump carries a wide base within the R party.
Who believe the election was stolen
And people like Cruz, Hawley, Rubio want the US to lead the world without allies
3 scary mo****s who have no moral they won't set aside.

This just in - toxic bag of diarrhea confirms to the world that it is, in fact, a toxic bag of diarrhea.

1648610155265.png

How this bastard is still walking around freely in the United States of America is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom