• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump brazenly asks Putin to release dirt about Biden's family

Democrats are going to severely regret not taking down Trump.

I think a lot of democrats do want to take him down, but I think the Biden White House fears the political blowback too much. They worry about the precedent of an incoming president prosecuting the person whom he defeated to get there, which I do certainly understand. But allowing Trump to avoid punishment just because of the precedent in and of itself sets a precedent, and not a good one.

Pandering to Putin who has bloody hands, and sadly some here will defend this
How anyone on the right that follows this man, well how low will they go?

i hope thats not true, cos it sounds like a treason ...

Trump didn't "ask" anything. He said - “I would think Putin would know the answer to that,” Trump said, referring to Hunter Biden’s potential dealings in Russia. “I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer.”

I too would think that Putin would know the answer to that, which is Hunter Biden's business dealings in Russia. And, I too think he should release it.

Don't you?

This is much ado about nothing, and another example of the media mischaracterizing every last word Trump says. He did not "ask" putin anything. He said a very common sense thing - if Hunter had business dealings with Russia, then Putin may well know about it, and if he does, he should release the info. That's all. A fact.

This is much ado about nothing.

Trump transparently accusing the Bidens of doing what he did for twenty years.

And the noise machine serving up a whole plate full of whataboutism innuendo and false equivalancies.

Trump endorsed Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. He endorsed a war criminal. And he doubled down on it.

Trump’s fealty to the Russians has been on open display for nearly six years. Now, it is desperate.

Now, in his addled imagination, he thinks what Putin might say would have credibility in the United States.

Well, the right wing noise machine is all geared up to promote yet another recycling of Hunter Biden. So, there’s that.

The old Trump rally material isn’t playing like it used to. Except maybe in the darker corners of Parler, Telegram, and right wing talk radio. Not to mention the Kremlin’s other favorite pump, Tucker Carlson.

When the investigators get done running down all the burner phones, it’s almost certain that Trump will be directly linked to the skinheads and the riot. We already know he was in on the insurrection plot.

Um, I think you need to read up about who Shokin's replacement was, KC already brought him up. He was the Ukraine contact for Rudy.

That’s correct. Shokin was FSB, and the paymaster was Oleg Deripashka, the guy Paul Manafort worked for (and stole from).

The whole thing is almost certainly a political honeypot operation against the US and Trump.

Pandering to Putin who has bloody hands, and sadly some here will defend this
How anyone on the right that follows this man, well how low will they go?
Putin won't release anything to hurt his stooge, Biden. He is way to valuable to Putin as POTUS.

Putin won't release anything to hurt his stooge, Biden. He is way to valuable to Putin as POTUS.
Biden is Putin's stooge?
Some suffer from factual/reality dyslexia.
Must be a medical name for that.
Any ideas?

I think you have that backwards. In any event Putin won't release anything because he doesn't have anything, at least not on Biden. Maybe he'll release the "golden showers" tapes LMBO 🤣

1648681999262.png

Biden is Putin's stooge?
Some suffer from factual/reality dyslexia.
Must be a medical name for that.
Any ideas?
Reality speaks for itself. Putin couldn't do much until senile ole Joe wandered into office. That's when Putin got busy. I'm sure he's grateful for Joe standing in the way of those Migs, he probably didn't expect it to go on this long.

I think you have that backwards. In any event Putin won't release anything because he doesn't have anything, at least not on Biden. Maybe he'll release the "golden showers" tapes LMBO 🤣
Oh, look, a silly pic. Lends so much credibility to your post, LOL!

Oh really?

Russian TV host calls for 'regime change' in US after Biden demanded Putin be removed from power - and clamors for 'partner' Donald Trump to be reinstated as president

Your post is both laughable and sophomoric. Trump spent four years giving in to Putin and never saying a cross word. Biden called Putin a butcher and a war criminal, sent billions of dollars in military equipment to Ukraine, but it's Biden that is Putin's stooge, according to you.

Excuse me. Why is it you think the US President picks another country's Prosecutor General?
Despite your attempt at deflection, the fact remains that Shokin was corrupt, the investigation into Burisma went dormant under him, everyone knew he was corrupt, the President (and Biden acting as representative of the President) had the authority to withhold the loan guarantees and it was official US policy.

Yeah, the Democrats today have no shame. They're all running around gaslighting --- "what are ya talkin' about? The media covered the Hunter Biden story! It was all over, and not a bit covered up!" LOL. It's enough to make a cat laugh.
No shame? Who attacked Congress in an attempt to overthrow an election and subvert the Constitution?

lol

No shame....we know which Cult truly has no shame.

Reality speaks for itself. Putin couldn't do much until senile ole Joe wandered into office. That's when Putin got busy. I'm sure he's grateful for Joe standing in the way of those Migs, he probably didn't expect it to go on this long.

Despite your attempt at deflection, the fact remains that Shokin was corrupt, the investigation into Burisma went dormant under him, everyone knew he was corrupt, the President (and Biden acting as representative of the President) had the authority to withhold the loan guarantees and it was official US policy.
Dispite your attempt at deflection the fact remains. Shokin had an active investigation into Burisma. He was told to drop the investigation because of Biden threatening to hold the money back. Watch the video of Shokin himself saying exactly that. Yes there are plenty of articles saying what you are saying here. Its bull shit. Listen to what Shokin is saying himself.

Excuse me. Why is it you think the US President picks another country's Prosecutor General?
I think I just said they DON'T, the point is that ending corruption in the Ukraine prosecutor's office is not simple, answering your question as to why further prosecution of Burisma wasn't happening BEFORE Zlochevsky went into hiding.

I think I just said they DON'T, the point is that ending corruption in the Ukraine prosecutor's office is not simple, answering your question as to why further prosecution of Burisma wasn't happening BEFORE Zlochevsky went into hiding.
Do you believe Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to threaten to hold back the money if they did not remove Shokin?

Shokin had an active investigation into Burisma.
This is false.

"In 2015, then-US ambassador Geoffrey Pyatt publicly accused Mr Shokin of deliberately tripping up the UK proceedings by telling Mr Zlochevsky’s lawyers that there was no evidence of his wrongdoing.

“Shokin was helping Zlochevsky to evade the asset seizure in the UK,” said Daria Kaleniuk, director of anti-corruption watchdog Antac. “Everyone who wanted to help Ukraine with asset recovery attempts knew how damaging Shokin was.”"
FT

"But what has received less attention is that at the time Biden made his ultimatum, the probe into the company -- Burisma Holdings, owned by Mykola Zlochevsky -- had been long dormant, according to the former official, Vitaliy Kasko.

“There was no pressure from anyone from the U.S. to close cases against Zlochevsky,” Kasko said in an interview last week. “It was shelved by Ukrainian prosecutors in 2014 and through 2015.”"
Bloomberg

He was told to drop the investigation because of Biden threatening to hold the money back.

This is conspiracy theory nonsense.

you think Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to have Shokin removed because he was not investigating Burisma properly?
I already said that EXACT thing. Why can't you remember anything?

I already said that EXACT thing. Why can't you remember anything?
I don't see where you said that exact thing. So why was Obama so concerned with finding corruption in the company paying Hunter Biden $50,000 a month?

Thats not my fact. It may be yours. So you think Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to have Shokin removed because he was not investigating Burisma properly?
I mean it's a fact. You can disagree with it but that just makes you wrong.

You don't think Obama sent Biden to Ukraine to have Shokin removed?

I don't see where you said that exact thing.
Then you are NOT reading my or KC's posts, and I have no idea why you think you can debate by ignoring VERY BASIC points we made.
So why was Obama so concerned with finding corruption
All entities that were supporting DEMOCRACY in Ukraine were concerned with ending corruption there......because they didn't want the monies to go to waste.
in the company paying Hunter Biden $50,000 a month?
Burisma was NOT the only corporation/govt corruption occurring in Ukraine.

Back
Top Bottom