• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump blames deaths in Ukraine war on 'rigged election' in the US: 'It's a shame all those people are dead'

He can't help it. He's a sociopath. Some wires got crossed the wrong way. A birth defect. Shit happens and it happened to our Donald. You simply can't expect a guy like this to worry about the consequences of his actions.

A classic narcissist socipath.

"Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead,"

He's absolutely correct.

1. There would have been no manipulation by the US to cause the invasion.
2. The WEF would be on the run instead of pushing world politics.
3. If, for some imaginary reason, Putin did decide to do something in Ukraine, Trump would have left it up to those who have the most to lose: The EU.

btw, another thing Trump didn't mention: The US wouldn't have sent hundreds of Billions of dollars and military equipment into that shithole (Yes...the Biden pukes have turned Ukraine into a shithole.)...to end up only god knows where.
That's a whole lot of batshit crazy you managed to fit into one post. I'm impressed.

Trump endorsed the invastion.

He publicly agreed with Putin when he claimed that Ukraine was part of Russia.

Trump spent four years attacking all of the United States’ traditional allies, and attacking both NATO and the EU.

He endorsed Brexit.

He endorsed Putin.

He and Putin would have stood side by side with Putin on Red Squre for the Russian victory parade (he loved military parades).

And NATO would be in ruins, as Putin had hoped for, and Trump did his best to facilitate.
Helsinki. Still no transcript of his meeting with Putin.

I didn't say forced. I said manipulated.
What a gigantic load of crap. You're trying to shift the blame for Russia's invasion from Russia to the US because you deeply prefer Russia and Russian values over America and its values. Move there already.

He can't help it. He's a sociopath. Some wires got crossed the wrong way. A birth defect. Shit happens and it happened to our Donald. You simply can't expect a guy like this to worry about the consequences of his actions.

It is not that simple. The entire Trump family is corrupt. Both nature and nurture were involved. Also, he obviously has dementia. But there are no excuses for being a sex predator, rapist, terrorist, tax evader, bully, bigot, troll, liar, and dictator. Psychiatric problems can be treated from infancy to death and he was born rich.

"Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead,"

He's absolutely correct.

1. There would have been no manipulation by the US to cause the invasion.
Good gosh, man. What are you using for brains, cornmeal mush?

and what's the definition of tin foil hat, batshit insane, delusional dishonesty?
yep you guessed it, it's Donnie!!! LMAO
😂🤣🍿

Nothing like lying and shitting on the deaths of 1000s and 1000s to try and score points with the vapid sheep nutters who actually might be dumb enough to believe him
It's his malignant solipsism. In Trump's sick and twisted mind, the entire universe revolves around him.

Helsinki. Still no transcript of his meeting with Putin.
I suspect some of what took place in that meeting in Helsinki was similar to what the world saw in the Helsinki Press Conference. A lot of Russian - Putin ass kissing, and throwing U.S. Intel under the bus, and worse. Putin was clearly running the show in that Press Conference, and little, to no doubt, the meeting behind closed doors. Trump looked like a scared little puppy who was afraid he was going to say something Putin wouldn't like on that stage in Helsinki. Putin spoke---Trump nodded his head in agreement.

It is not that simple. The entire Trump family is corrupt. Both nature and nurture were involved. Also, he obviously has dementia. But there are no excuses for being a sex predator, rapist, terrorist, tax evader, bully, bigot, troll, liar, and dictator. Psychiatric problems can be treated from infancy to death and he was born rich.
So-called conservatives make excuses for his behavior every day. I don't know how they do it, but they do it

So-called conservatives make excuses for his behavior every day. I don't know how they do it, but they do it.

First of all, I want to know why they do it.

What a gigantic load of crap. You're trying to shift the blame for Russia's invasion from Russia to the US because you deeply prefer Russia and Russian values over America and its values. Move there already.
Nonsense.

You are dismissed.

I suspect some of what took place in that meeting in Helsinki was similar to what the world saw in the Helsinki Press Conference. A lot of Russian - Putin ass kissing, and throwing U.S. Intel under the bus, and worse. Putin was clearly running the show in that Press Conference, and little, to no doubt, the meeting behind closed doors. Trump looked like a scared little puppy who was afraid he was going to say something Putin wouldn't like on that stage in Helsinki. Putin spoke---Trump nodded his head in agreement.
Since there is no transcript we can only speculate.

Nonsense.

You are dismissed.
And you prefer Russia and Putin to the US. Keep pushing Russian propaganda. The poor Russian victims were tricked into invading Ukraine by the big bad Americans, the real villains according to you.

You are dismissed.

Makes perfect sense......

.....since Invading Ukraine is probably part of the trump campaign.

But he doesn’t like to be called “stupid.” ….and comes from a line of “geniuses!”

😆

Trump is coming to a city nearby on Friday to endorse a Governor candidate that has been accused by a handful of women (republican state senator included) of sexual misconduct. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid - sorry genius - things he has to say.

I notice you didn't even bother trying to refute the claim that you support Russia.
I don't think he does. He just supports everything Trump says or does. He's a cultist

😆

Trump is coming to a city nearby on Friday to endorse a Governor candidate that has been accused by a handful of women (republican state senator included) of sexual misconduct. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid - sorry genius - things he has to say.
I went east to west through that state a few years back; the only longer one was TX, ElPaso to Texarkana!

It's nice to see the Blame America First contingency hasn't disappeared completely.

Back
Top Bottom