• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump blames deaths in Ukraine war on 'rigged election' in the US: 'It's a shame all those people are dead'

😆

Trump is coming to a city nearby on Friday to endorse a Governor candidate that has been accused by a handful of women (republican state senator included) of sexual misconduct. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid - sorry genius - things he has to say.
Will you be attending?

;)

I notice you didn't even bother trying to refute the claim that you support Russia.
Oh, I did.

What part of "nonsense" do you not understand?

😆

Trump is coming to a city nearby on Friday to endorse a Governor candidate that has been accused by a handful of women (republican state senator included) of sexual misconduct. I can't wait to see what kind of stupid - sorry genius - things he has to say.

He'll say the candidate is his kind of guy.

Freakin Corona should have remedied that fool long ago.

We all know Trump would never attributte the thousands of war dead in Ukraine to his buddy Putin.

Another fun TDS thread, eh commies?
Unlike you and your accomplices in the media,, I can understand what Trump actually says.
Basically, he’s calling Biden an idiot. Because if he was President, he could have prevented the invasion.
HOW!!! You ask?
Well, it’s the same reason that Obama was clueless about how to bring jobs back to the USA, but Trump pulled it off.
Trump actually knows how economies work and what motivates people.
Joe? He knows what the Easter Bunny tells him.
Big difference there.

Unlike you and your accomplices in the media,, I can understand what Trump actually says.
Basically, he’s calling Biden an idiot. Because if he was President, he could have prevented the invasion.
HOW!!! You ask?
Well, it’s the same reason that Obama was clueless about how to bring jobs back to the USA, but Trump pulled it off.
Big difference there.

Catfish for lunch?

"Because if our election wasn't rigged, you would've had nobody dead,"

He's absolutely correct.

1. There would have been no manipulation by the US to cause the invasion.
2. The WEF would be on the run instead of pushing world politics.
3. If, for some imaginary reason, Putin did decide to do something in Ukraine, Trump would have left it up to those who have the most to lose: The EU.

btw, another thing Trump didn't mention: The US wouldn't have sent hundreds of Billions of dollars and military equipment into that shithole (Yes...the Biden pukes have turned Ukraine into a shithole.)...to end up only god knows where.
You make me wish there was a thumbs dow option on a daily basis…🙄

He’s probably right, less people would be dead,m if he were in charge, of course the US would have just stood by and let Russia take over, I suspect.
I disagree. I think the Ukrainians still would have fought to the death and Russia still would have still invaded Ukraine.

First of all, I want to know why they do it.
That's the better question.

Why did conservatives choose to uphold, venerate, defend, and identify with (there's the big one) such an intellectually and morally bankrupt reality TV show personality? Someone who defies every moral principle they claimed to champion, and does it unapologetically? Why do they continue to do so even after January 6?

I disagree. I think the Ukrainians still would have fought to the death and Russia still would have still invaded Ukraine.
The Ukrainians would have fought hard but the US would not have taken on the leadership role it has and NATO would not be as cohesive in their support of Ukraine so not sure the Ukrainians could have lasted this long. Hard to know but one thing I do know is thank God we are in the position of speculating and don't have it as a reality.

The Ukrainians would have fought hard but the US would not have taken on the leadership role it has and NATO would not be as cohesive in their support of Ukraine so not sure the Ukrainians could have lasted this long. Hard to know but one thing I do know is thank God we are in the position of speculating and don't have it as a reality.
They might not have lasted as long, but we don't know about Europe considering their concerns that Russia would head for them next. It very well might have meant all of them jumping in full force against Russia and we would have a bigger mess on our hands....and a hugely ignorant president at the helm singing praises to Putin the whole time.

HOW!!! You ask?
Big difference there.

Drink!

You make me wish there was a thumbs dow option on a daily basis…🙄
You could always just put me in your ignore list.

Anyway...not my problem.

You are dismissed.

You could always just put me in your ignore list.

Anyway...not my problem.

You are dismissed.
Never have put anyone on my ignore list, I just rarely respond to those who are too far gone to have a serious conversation with…

and what's the definition of tin foil hat, batshit insane, delusional dishonesty?
yep you guessed it, it's Donnie!!! LMAO
😂🤣🍿

Nothing like lying and shitting on the deaths of 1000s and 1000s to try and score points with the vapid sheep nutters who actually might be dumb enough to believe him
I swear, that guy cries more than Hillary.

Helsinki. Still no transcript of his meeting with Putin.

Meetings…there is no transcript to any of his meetings with various Russian officials over four years.

Back
Top Bottom