• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump asks Supreme Court to intervene in Mar-a-Lago search case

This is why our five MAGA justice majority on our Supreme Court matters so much.

Trump truly is genius.

MAGA.

“It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.”
-Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Lol.. Try again.. You get 3 strikes.. That was strike 1...
If I get a hit, what do I win, an AOC bumper sticker?

But if you name Biden the most dangerous, you will likely receive a concrete though somewhat imaginary award of great value to quite a few, especially those in the MAGAsphere, and maybe even to you should you one day in the near future, before the midterms ideally, throw logic and reason to the wind while accepting that ignorance is a virtue worth living.

MAGA.

i'm watching the cult more than trump these days. i'm curious how anti-america they are and how much lower they'll go.

i say much, much, much lower.

If I get a hit, what do I win, an AOC bumper sticker?

But if you name Biden the most dangerous, you will likely receive a concrete though somewhat imaginary award of great value to quite a few, especially those in the MAGAsphere, and maybe even to you should you one day in the near future, before the midterms ideally, throw logic and reason to the wind while accepting that ignorance is a virtue worth living.

MAGA.
You get an AOC AND a Al Gore bumper sticker..

You get an AOC AND a Al Gore bumper sticker..
Two times zero is still zero, but an ultra-coveted golden MAGA dispensed by me lasts forever and is even fungible since I give a discount of $3 for one if one orders my MAGA merchandise.

MAGA.

Two times zero is still zero, but an ultra-coveted golden MAGA dispensed by me lasts forever.

MAGA.
Oh no! You just gave away the game! No MAGA can do such sophisticated math..... oops.

Two times zero is still zero, but an ultra-coveted golden MAGA dispensed by me lasts forever and is even fungible since I give a discount of $3 for one if one orders my MAGA merchandise.

MAGA.
$3? Discount? Good deal. Trump asks for $25..Minimum.. No discount..

Oh no! You just gave away the game! No MAGA can do such sophisticated math..... oops.
I sometimes use mathematical logic on troublesome truthers at Truth Social figuring if they're scratching their heads at least they aren't typing.

MAGA.

That's all this is. And the court knows it. I believe they will dispose of this quickly as it is all about national security. Trump has no right to any of those WH documents anyway. Classified or not.
He might just be dumb enough to think a SCOTUS has enough appointees who 'owe' him so they'll shut it down wholesale as a personal favor. But his lawyers are more likely following their usual tactic of bouncing from court to court in an effort to clog the pipes and confuse the system till they run out the clock.

He might just be dumb enough to think a SCOTUS has enough appointees who 'owe' him so they'll shut it down wholesale as a personal favor. But his lawyers are more likely following their usual tactic of bouncing from court to court in an effort to clog the pipes and confuse the system till they run out the clock.
Once this current calender of disputes in front of our five-justice MAGA majority come due, the shedding of both sweet and nutritious lib-prog tears will be profuse.

Mark my words.

MAGA.

I was just reading this on top of his request to delay 11th Circuit consideration. He wants his cake, to eat it, and ask for seconds.

My opinion

First of all, it's a six-judge majority. Second of all, this is all about national security. No judge is going to defer to Trump over national security when Trump is no longer the executive. All he is now, is an American citizen who lies about everything.

The court won't take the case. It's over before it starts.

I suspect 10 October we will hear

DENIED!!

This is why our five MAGA justice majority on our Supreme Court matters so much.

Trump truly is genius.

MAGA.
If one’s purpose is to subvert justice.
The fact that you are one to support subversion of justice is part of the problem.

Trump truly is genius.

MAGA.
Confesses to the crime on page 30 of the pleading to the Supreme Court and then there is the Justice Thomas historic conflict of interest.

1664936739195.jpeg

Does anyone know -

If SCOTUS allows the trump filing does it mean trumps legal team can see the docs?

I hate to think of it but asking for a friend 🙂

Once this current calender of disputes in front of our five-justice MAGA majority come due, the shedding of both sweet and nutritious lib-prog tears will be profuse.

Mark my words.
with a black sharpie.

Mark my words.

MAGA.

Nothing can be a as sweet as MAGA tears election night 2020.

Of course who knew the arse clowns would try to steal the election from Biden and go on to commit an attempted insurrection.

Still it was damn satisfying watching Biden's majority steadily increase over those 4 days post election.

Stop the count
Count every vote

Oh man 😂😂

Also, I love how he is ranting about NARA losing that Clinton era hard drive (happened back in 2009), like that has anything to do with anything. It's very simple. According to the law you can't move documents without notifying NARA, even as President. NARA need to know where every document is. And a former President has no rights to classified documents if he hasn't got permission from the current administration. So Trump just can't wiggle out of the fact he had documents he wasn't allowed to have.

Back
Top Bottom