• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump announces (again) that he's won his own Golf Club Championship and the Senior Club Championship. He's won more than any person in history.

CaughtInThe

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm not joking. He holds the record for most club championships by any US golfer BY A LOT. In all of history.

And if you're not a golfer then you probably haven't heard the old saying about people who cheat at golf.

I'm not joking. He holds the record for most club championships by any US golfer BY A LOT. In all of history.

And if you're not a golfer then you probably haven't heard the old saying about people who cheat at golf.

I can not imagine being the type of person who would not be embarrassed to even think about posting something so stupid as this. Does he think people buy this shit? Oh, Wait there are people here who do. Mind-boggling.

Trump is a really good golfer and Biden won the falling up stairs championship three years in a row.

"I WON BOTH!" -- in all caps no less.

What happens when you give a man with the emotional intelligence of a toddler control of the family fortune. He collects around him a crowd of corrupt, unethical sycophants who tell him what he wants to hear and deliver whatever he wants to him on a silver platter in exchange for a taste of that money.

For crying out loud, I guess he needed one more romp in his sandbox before the big bad DA takes away his toys and stuff! Can't WAIT to see New York do their thing! 🤗

This is actually awesome. How do people live life not having big egos?? I couldn't imagine

Trump is a really good golfer and Biden won the falling up stairs championship three years in a row.
"He hit the 3-wood of his life. “Oh my god!” his caddy said, open- mouthed. The thing had the flag covered from the start. It crested the hill perfectly and was going to be tight to the pin. Shocked at his sudden skill, Tirico high-fived his caddie and strode toward the green, his shoes barely touching the grass.

But, somehow, when they got there, the ball wasn’t near the pin. It wasn’t even on the green. It was 50 feet left of the pin, in the bunker. Unless it hit a drone and ricocheted sideways, there was no physical way it could’ve ended up there.

“Lousy break,” Trump said to Tirico, who checked the marking on the ball to be sure it was his. It was. Befuddled, it took Tirico two swipes to escape the bunker on the way to a 7.

“Afterwards,” Tirico remembers, “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5? It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it into the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

I played golf in highschool and I cheated every match he's like me

This is actually awesome. How do people live life not having big egos?? I couldn't imagine
“I’ve played with him a lot,” says a frequent guest in Trump’s foursomes. “This one time, I was in the fairway and he was right of the green but a little bit down the hill. He didn’t think anybody was watching, but I was. I saw him make a chipping motion from the side of the hill but no ball came up. Then he walked up the hill, stuck his hand in the hole and pulled a ball out. It must’ve been a ball he had in his hand the whole time. Then he looked up and yelled, ‘I chipped in!’ I mean, who does that?”

"He hit the 3-wood of his life. “Oh my god!” his caddy said, open- mouthed. The thing had the flag covered from the start. It crested the hill perfectly and was going to be tight to the pin. Shocked at his sudden skill, Tirico high-fived his caddie and strode toward the green, his shoes barely touching the grass.

But, somehow, when they got there, the ball wasn’t near the pin. It wasn’t even on the green. It was 50 feet left of the pin, in the bunker. Unless it hit a drone and ricocheted sideways, there was no physical way it could’ve ended up there.

“Lousy break,” Trump said to Tirico, who checked the marking on the ball to be sure it was his. It was. Befuddled, it took Tirico two swipes to escape the bunker on the way to a 7.

“Afterwards,” Tirico remembers, “Trump’s caddy came up to me and said, ‘You know that shot you hit on the par 5? It was about 10 feet from the hole. Trump threw it into the bunker. I watched him do it.’”

Someone wrote a book to make money.

He's the winningest President ever!

So he's now "won" the club championship, senior, and super senior championships. :rolleyes: 😵‍💫 :LOL: 🤣

What a sad, pathetic old man that he feels like he has to lie about stuff like that. The man is 77. It's impossible he's the best player at his club. This is Kim Yong Il territory, the late great leader of N Korea who claims he shot 34, or 38 under par, in his first round of golf, with 5 aces!! ✌️

Someone wrote a book to make money.
“Whenever I’ve caddied in Trump’s group,” says Greg Puga, an elite Los Angeles amateur and caddy, who has Trump in his group plenty, “he always gets his own cart. He makes sure to hit first off every tee box and then jumps in the cart, so he’s halfway down the fairway before the other three are done driving. That way he can get up there quick and mess with his ball.

So this one time — we were on the 18th — he hits first, kind of blocks it right, and jumps in his cart and starts driving away. My guy pures one right down the middle. I mean, I SAW it go right down the middle. One of his best drives of the day. But by the time we get to my guy’s ball, it’s not there. We can’t find it anywhere. And Trump is now ON the green already putting! Where’s our ball? And then Trump starts yelling back at us, “Hey guys! I made a birdie!” He’s holding up his ball and celebrating. And that’s when we realized. He stole our ball! He got up here early, hit OUR ball, and then hurried up and pretended like he made the putt for a birdie. I mean, what the hell?”

So he's now "won" the club championship, senior, and super senior championships. :rolleyes: 😵‍💫 :LOL: 🤣
He's won TWENTY PLUS club championships which is way more than any other person I've ever heard of.

This article is from 5 years ago...

“I’ve played with him a lot,” says a frequent guest in Trump’s foursomes. “This one time, I was in the fairway and he was right of the green but a little bit down the hill. He didn’t think anybody was watching, but I was. I saw him make a chipping motion from the side of the hill but no ball came up. Then he walked up the hill, stuck his hand in the hole and pulled a ball out. It must’ve been a ball he had in his hand the whole time. Then he looked up and yelled, ‘I chipped in!’ I mean, who does that?”

Read post #16

“Whenever I’ve caddied in Trump’s group,” says Greg Puga, an elite Los Angeles amateur and caddy, who has Trump in his group plenty, “he always gets his own cart. He makes sure to hit first off every tee box and then jumps in the cart, so he’s halfway down the fairway before the other three are done driving. That way he can get up there quick and mess with his ball.

So this one time — we were on the 18th — he hits first, kind of blocks it right, and jumps in his cart and starts driving away. My guy pures one right down the middle. I mean, I SAW it go right down the middle. One of his best drives of the day. But by the time we get to my guy’s ball, it’s not there. We can’t find it anywhere. And Trump is now ON the green already putting! Where’s our ball? And then Trump starts yelling back at us, “Hey guys! I made a birdie!” He’s holding up his ball and celebrating. And that’s when we realized. He stole our ball! He got up here early, hit OUR ball, and then hurried up and pretended like he made the putt for a birdie. I mean, what the hell?”
Pure speculation. He wrote a book to make money.

Back
Top Bottom